Old 07-18-2019, 03:18 AM #56871
Модератор

Модератор

You know what interval training is , right? Well , I 'm about to apply those same principles to your cock. I 'm gonna work that cock so hard , it 'll be sore , but you 're gonna enjoy every minute of it! Hit play when you 're ready for a workout you 'll never forget!
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 785 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:20 AM #56872
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner &nbsp ;that he requested we film another one.&nbsp ;
My husband &rsquo ;s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business , because it is doing badly , unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised , what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing , and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I &#39 ;ve noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn &#39 ;t going to do anything that I don &#39 ;t let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that , then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first , but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be &quot ;helping &quot ; I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt , but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them , he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an &quot ;arrangement &quot ;. I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don &rsquo ;t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties , and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn &rsquo ;t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband &rsquo ;s penis , asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes : BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - BLACKMAIL FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF &nbsp ;

&nbsp ;
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:20 AM #56873
Модератор

Модератор

Logan invites Glenn to her place and he agrees to be shrunk to tiny size in order to help her with her new video. Little did he expect that the name of the video was "The Many Ways that I Have to Punish a Tiny Man ". BOOBS - FOOT - INSERTION - VORE and Special effects!!!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:20 AM #56874
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm so fit , you are so yikes , I go to gym to work out , you sit in a dark room to wank off. You are weak beta who want to serve a strong superior goddess like me , give in , You love panties and being fucked in the arse. pay for my existence. Use markup code MORE4ME just because I deserve more
Models: goddessfaerie

Duration: 3 min 23 s
Size: 298 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:20 AM #56875
Модератор

Модератор

Logan has enough of her ant sized husband. She needs a REAL man but , since they both are cursed by a wicth , as soon as she mess with any other man , she will be bug sized too. The only way that she can get rid of that evil spell is getting rid of her tiny husband. She is HOT and , finally , decided.
360 degrees VR video featuring Logan Rivers as the UNIQUE goddess that she is.
XXXTREMELY HOT AND CRUEL.
Models: scottwill

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:20 AM #56876
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess /humiliation video , with you playing the role of a dominating Step-Mother , who humiliates and Squeezes her speck sized son. You come home , fresh from working out for most of the day , and you sit down , take your shoes and socks off , and rest your feet on table , unaware that your son has shrunken on the table , and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet , and when you investigate , you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit , rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him , telling him he 's not even a person anymore , let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug , one that should be Squeezed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him , before you great a great idea. You stand up , and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway ). Laughing , you return wearing a huge strap -on , banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him , enjoying how pathetic he is , a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally , after some more teasing , you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap -on , relishing the moment. I 'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son , really making him feel as small as he is. For the son , if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you 'd like to wear.
**This clip is personalized **
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:21 AM #56877
Модератор

Модератор

I want bigger boobies. Lets make them bigger soon. I tell you how badly I want them. Big juicy boobies to compliment my body MARK UP CODES MAKE MY TITS BIGGER :
OBEYME 

BETTERBOY 

MYWEAKBOY 

MYSLAVE 

MYBESTBOY
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 4 min 38 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:21 AM #56878
Модератор

Модератор

Now I know it 's been hard for you to be living here with me , your incredibly sexy hot but oh so undeniably cruel girlfriend. It 's hard to watch me run around in my bra and panties but I 'm not going to tolerate you wanking yourself off into tissues every chance you get. Starting today you loser -gasms are going to be supervised by me.
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:21 AM #56879
Модератор

Модератор

You have shrunk yourself down , just to spy on me as I clean my house.....well you better be prepared! I have worked up an appetites as I have been cleaning...and you look like the BEST SNACK!
Models: Farrah's Fetish Factory

Duration: 3 min 50 s
Size: 127 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:22 AM #56880
Модератор

Модератор

It 's so easy for me to bring you to your knees. I can do it with just my words... a little bit of teasing... and your cock stands straight up. Your cock will never stop throbbing when you think about worshipping me. In fact we both know you were born to worship a superior Goddess but only good boys get to worship a Goddess this sexy. Know you want nothing more than to be my good boy and do exactly what I say. Buy this clip and see if you 're one of my best subs and try to impress me. Don 't forget to use a mark up code during checkout : 25 % Pay More! 50 % Loser4Adri 100 % ABINTOXTAX 250 % WEAK4ADRI 500 % LOVE ADRI 777 % ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Size: 401 MiB
Download From AnzFile