Old 01-15-2020, 08:27 PM #16771
Модератор

Модератор

Default Extreme Public Pooping In A Store! - - scatshop

Extreme Public Pooping In A Store! - - scatshop

This is the most extreme public pooping I’ve ever done! Watch me fill my tights with a massive load of shit in a very public and busy store!
I’m in a pet store and I have to shit so bad! I don’t have time to track down a bathroom to use! I have to go now! I have no choice but to fill my white tights with shit right here in the store! I’m kind of excited about it though! I’m a dirty shit girl and I know it will feel so good to poop in public!
I pull my dress up and squat down a bit! I pee a little at first but soon my shit is sliding out of my poophole! I’m filling my tights right here in the store! I’ve never pooped like this before in my life! My pussy is so wet from the rush and all the pleasure from shitting in a store aisle where anyone could come around the corner and see me!
Soon my tights are filled with a huge, moist pile of shit! My warm shit feels so good in my tights! It’s squishing up my ass crack and dripping down my legs! There is a pile of my piss on the floor on the store! I need to walk around and enjoy my shit stuffed tights! Look at that huge load of poop in my tights! I love shaking my ass and walking around this store with a huge load of shit squishing around in my tights!
It’s time to head home! I have to walk out of this store with a huge load of shit in my tight! I wonder if anyone will see the shit dripping down my legs or if anyone will smell me!
I made outside! I’m am so incredibly turned on! That was such an amazing rush! My pussy is so wet! My ass is filthy! I have no idea how I’m going to get cleaned up but for now, I’ll just enjoy the massive load of shit in my tights!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 996 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 08:28 PM #16772
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ms.Larue’s Living Room Twerks While Pooping - - scatshop

Ms.Larue’s Living Room Twerks While Pooping - - scatshop

In this clip Ms. Larue practice shaking her ass and shitting at the same time.
Models:

Duration: 4 min 28 s
Resolution: 1272 x 720
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 08:31 PM #16773
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty sex and preparation - - scatshop

Dirty sex and preparation - - scatshop

I love sex, I love dirty sex, I love scat parties. It’s a special film, it’s the first and only film I’ve ever made of dirty games with a slave girl. Careful three-day preparation, a lot of shit, impatience, excitement, expectation and finally enchanting dirty sex. Passion, lust, mutual caress and many many orgasms – it’s mind-blowing. Watch and enjoy my dear fans, all for you.
1.Start collecting shit for scat party
Good afternoon, my dear shit eater. Today I start collecting shit for a scat party with my slave girl. I will assemble for three days and you will see it in my videos. Oh, how I want to get shit all over my slave girl and have dirty sex in shit.
2.Cooking shit for scat party
The second and third days of preparation for the scat party. In three days, I shat a whole container of shit. Let's add some fruit for flavor and aroma so my slave girl can better lick the shit off me. I must try my cooking. Oh, this is delicious.
3.Dirty scat party with slave girl
Finally the day has come scat party. This is the first time I've ever presented my dirty game with slave girl to the public. I made a whole container of fragrant shit. Mixed it with fruit. We were eager to start with a slave, I really wanted a depraved and dirty sex. We were smeared with shit, there was a persistent aroma of shit in the air and it was some madness. We fucked, kissed, masturbated in shit. We wanted more and more, we came without interruption, getting orgasm after orgasm. But in late all, dirty, all in shit, tired but happy and satisfied we went bathe.
Models:

Duration: 29 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 08:36 PM #16774
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jean Wetting And Pissy Shoes - - scatshop

Jean Wetting And Pissy Shoes - - scatshop

Watch me first stand and tell you how ive been holding in my pee for 4 hours, I then piss my jeans flooding my trainers full of piss..
I model my wett jeans and show you how piss filled my shoes you can hear how pissy there are. I then take my shoes off and show you my pissy feet before splashing around in my pee
Models:

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Size: 541 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 08:46 PM #16775
Модератор

Модератор

Default masturbate shit out - - scatshop

masturbate shit out - - scatshop

im wearing a black dress and im feeling sexy this is short but a nasty/sexy video im playinh with my pussy on the toilet and im moaning and its turning you on. I feel like I immediately need to shit and its coming! I stand up and tilt to the side and big thick logs shit out my tight ass three logs hit the toilet and you hear the thump. I sit down with release I cant believe that was inside of me. I play with my pussy more that makes you cum this is a sexy girl shit that you will enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 3 min 58 s
Size: 68.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 08:47 PM #16776
Модератор

Модератор

Default Marina and Olga games with shit - - scatshop

Marina and Olga games with shit - - scatshop

Marina and Olga take part in this video. Girls Marina and Olga love to play with their own shit . This time, Marina and Olga decided to enjoy crap full , girls sat on the bed and at first Marina and Olga kiss , then Marina stands up to cancer on your knees raise your dress and Olga substitutes its palms and Marina shit in the hands of Olga , two hands full of shit , Olga enjoys the smell Marininova shit , sniffing shit, Olga Marina , then the Marina is also beginning to sniff along with Olga own shit , in that moment when she smells licks its own feces , Marina caresses her cunt by the hand , two girls Marina and Olga are enjoying the shit they lick his sniffing languages , eat.
Models:

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 08:49 PM #16777
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pee And Poo My Pink Pants (PART 1) - - scatshop

Pee And Poo My Pink Pants (PART 1) - - scatshop

Watch me use my pink pants as my toilet i pee into them close up before telling you how amazing it feels and i make myself cum hard..
Before stuffing my pissy pants deep inside my pussy and pulling them out slowly.
I then make my pants my toilette dirty way i bend over and push out a warm load into my pants.. i rub my bulge and slowly pull them down to reveal my scat load and showing you it..
This is part 1.. Wait for Part 2… And Part 3 Where i get even more filthy pooing into the same pink panties
Models:

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 714 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 08:50 PM #16778
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lick My Shitty Ass Clean! - - scatshop

Lick My Shitty Ass Clean! - - scatshop

I just pushed out a huge, smelly load of shit! It got my asshole covered in poop! It’s all over my shithole and all over my ass crack! I need my human toilet paper to lick my filthy ass clean. Get your face in my ass crack and start licking! You clean up every bit of the shit that’s covering my ass! Get your tongue deep in my shithole! Suck that nasty shit out of me! Yes, you’re such a good ass cleaner. See, I don’t need toilet paper, not when I have you! I’m going to start calling you toilet paper! Lick my shitty ass clean, toilet paper! clean my filthy shithole!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 13 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 08:50 PM #16779
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shitting On My BBC - - scatshop

Shitting On My BBC - - scatshop

A big veiny cock up my ass, I can’t help but release thick, gooey shit all over it.
Models:

Duration: 4 min 10 s
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 08:51 PM #16780
Модератор

Модератор

Default More fun at work - - scatshop

More fun at work - - scatshop

Had to shit again but there isn't much in a work restroom that you can use to get excited so why not a plunger? It woudnt have been my first choice because a cock would have done the trick but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! I start off pooping a little but I use the plunger handle and shove it way up in there to help work some of that sticky stinky brown goo out! Very fun and very sneaky!!! This restroom smelled like ass when I was done!!!!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile