Old 06-03-2019, 04:28 AM #27981
Модератор

Модератор

One orgasm after another I'm going to make you cum again and again until there isn't a single drop left in your aching balls! Stroke exactly how I say and I'm going to leave you completely drained dry, used up, and spent like the horny slut you are!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 833 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 04:34 AM #27982
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 04:36 AM #27983
Модератор

Модератор

Its the beginning of the new year and everyone is making new years resolutions. I bet you have a few, don't you? Well here is one to add to your list, and it involves some of your favorite things: Me, masturbating, and swallowing your cum! Let's start the year off right by beginning your task now. Jerk to Me and swallow every single bit of your load. Pay attention, I have some instructions for you to follow all year long. 2019 is going to be great, I can feel it! This clip involves cum eating instructions / encouragement.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 10 min 56 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 04:41 AM #27984
Модератор

Модератор

This night my DOM brought me a Gringo. What is a Gringo? It's a white boy. I love white boys too. I like black, white, asian, latin. As long as his cock is big and he uses me hard like I've been trained, im ready. My DOM had met this gringo online and asked him to come by and use me for a lil bit. I like random guys and so does my DOM. So my DOM told him he didn't even want to know his name. My DOM just wants him to come in, use my holes, cum in my ass and leave. Thats what I'm for, to be used like the whore that I am. So gringo comes in and my DOM is explaining to him what I am, and how I need constant use. You should've seen gringo's jaw drop when my DOM was telling him how much of a anal whore I am and just how many guys have actually fucked and came in my ass. I dont even know the number, but my DOM knows exactly. I just do as I'm told and open my holes for whoever my DOM says. Now Gringo started out slow for the first 60 seconds, but when he saw my nasty asshole open wide and swallow his dick right away, he knew he could use me any way he wanted. So he went on to stretch me the fuck out. I love being stretched out. ALL HOLES STRETCHED. My DOM told him it was an all anal training session. So he went straight in my asshole, then took his hard cock from my ass straight to my mouth, fisted my ass, and even fisted my pussy while fucking my ass. I Love being used. He used me like a dirty, filthy fucking whore for sure. It was So fucking Hot and Nasty my DOM had to join in and he started fucking my used asshole after Gringo came in it... My DOM really gets off on watching me really get used, it makes him proud of his creation, and also really horny. In the end I got stretched, in all holes, and I got 2 hot steamy loads off cum in my nasty used ass. All part of my training, and I fucking LOVE every bit of it
Models: KittyJXXX

Duration: 51 min 19 s
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 04:42 AM #27985
Модератор

Модератор

Default SpoiledPrincesss - iwantclips

Models: SpoiledPrincesss

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 102 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 04:43 AM #27986
Модератор

Модератор

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 04:49 AM #27987
Модератор

Модератор

JOI with toe spreads
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 04:51 AM #27988
Модератор

Модератор

Teasing you with My tits and My ass... just what you needed to get your rocks off tonight! This is what it's come down to, huh? All alone fucking your fist to femdom videos. So sad But I'm here to help you. Sort of. Almost forgot! I give you a little sneak ****. at My nipples in the beginning of the clip- more than you deserve.
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 04:53 AM #27989
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 58 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 04:57 AM #27990
Модератор

Модератор

Calli is nearly ready for a busy day of filming, but first she needs breakfast - a nice big bowl of cereal. Little does she know that a tiny man is standing on her table, watching her eat. She doesn't even notice him tumble into her cereal bowl and she scoops him up onto her spoon. She has no idea as she crunches up her breakfast that he is in her mouth too, rolling around her teeth and tongue. After a few more mouthfuls, she swallows him with the rest of her cereal.
Models: CalliRose

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile