Old 04-29-2019, 09:28 AM #18601
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy student Ana approaches her teacher's desk and bends over.. he tries not to notice her incredibly perfect, lithe, mocha skinned body, but it's only natural for an older white man to feel weak and submissive when around a youthful black girl. He tries to pretend he's not into her, but when she tells him to tie her shoe for her, its easy for her to see his weakness. She seduces him and teases him until she sees his hard cock almost bursting out of his pants. She sucks his cock to show him what his life could be like if he becomes her teacher-slave. He agrees, but then learns that his new duties involve licking, kissing, and cleaning her beautiful ebony feet. He becomes a good teacher-servant and licks every bit of ebony sweat from her black feet. She rewards him by sitting on his face and sucking his cock. HOT CLIP!! ANA FOXXX IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST EVER AND HER FEET ARE PERFECT!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 24 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 09:29 AM #18602
Модератор

Модератор

Let's have some fun. We're going to have seven JOI sessions together... and today is level one. I'm going to be nice... for now. So be a good boy, and pull it out for me, and edge and edge and edge for me as you STARE at my gigantic boobs... until I finally, after an unbearably long time, finally allow you to finish. Enjoy it now... because level two is next.
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 09:29 AM #18603
Модератор

Модератор

I see you in the halls at school watching my gorgeous alpha jock boyfriend and my perfect self holding hands, kissing, & touching each other. He's a real man who had all the capabilities of getting me pregnant. Which he did! Making us even more popular than before. I can tell your type so that's why I have invited you into my hotel room while we are all on the road together. You play in the band, I cheer-lead, and my boyfriend plays football. Just look at that pecking order! I want to teach you to suck cock so you can serve my boyfriend and I. I brought along my dildo so you can practice. I can see how much it's turning you on! You want to cum don't you. You're so hard as I shove this dick down your throat. I'll let you cum as long as you suck it well. There are more lessons to come!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 206 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 09:30 AM #18604
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request but no name is used. I have always wanted to be with you and now I have finally been able to admit it. I sneak into your house when your girlfriend is gone. I seduce you into having sex with me. I want to have your****. I convince you to cum inside of me as we have sex in multiple positions. Give it all to me...give me what I want. Visit WatchBrooke**** for your very own custom video!

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 09:34 AM #18605
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 20 min 30 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 09:36 AM #18606
Модератор

Модератор

It's a cruel twist of fate, you have an uncontrollable attraction to Dominant Women with beautiful, feminine curves. You lose control when beautiful woman with a perfectly round and firm bubble butt happens to cross your path or heaven forbid bends over in front of you exposing the most irresistibly beautiful shapely bubble butt. Your male instinct is to aggressively pursue your target by whatever means necessary and procreate to ensure the survival of your genetic line. It's primal, it's natural, it's in essence the one essential function you are put on earth to succeed at before you die. The attraction is there the desire motivates your pursuit but when it cums time to execute your single responsibility in the reproductive cycle, you cum up short of accomplishing the one simple task that defines you as a man every time.....your beta **** dick is just too tiny to overcome those Amazing Alpha Ass Cheeks! Humiliated, emasculated, mortified, The beautiful owner of that Alpha Ass asks jokingly if you can reach the perfect pussy that controls your every move, your voice trembles as you respond, "I'm not big enough to fuck you".....and that quickly, without hesitation the truth of your beta identity is Exposed Fantasy Fantasy. Pussy Denied...For Life
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 09:36 AM #18607
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name "Kevin" is used throughout. This is a Mommy/son jerk off instruction with VERY dirty talk. Visit watchbrooke**** for your very own custom request.

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 09:37 AM #18608
Модератор

Модератор

(custom) I would love to get a custom video. I wanted a home wrecker video where you tell me how much more beautiful and sexy you are than my wife. I want you to convince me to leave her for you. You can degrade her as much as you like. Compare parts of her body to yours, yours being so much better of course. Be as mean and nasty as you want, and that we should have sex in front of her to humiliate her.... Mandy Flores INCLUDES: HOME WRECKER - HUMILIATION - GODDESS WORSHIP - BRAT GIRLS - COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 2 s
Size: 914 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 09:38 AM #18609
Модератор

Модератор

I'm laying down all snuggly in my bed. But I need a nicotine fix! I roll a cigarette. I smoke my rolled cig, as I roll around from position to position. Including a bunch of adorably cute angles of my perfect ass. Smoking in bed might be the sexiest thing ever!
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 19.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 09:40 AM #18610
Модератор

Модератор

WE FOUND THIS 18 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A PARKING LOT, SHE CAME OVER AND PERFORMED 5 HANDJOBS... SHE HAD NEVER BEEN ON THE INTERNET BEFORE....AND HASN'T SINCE!!! THIS IS THE COMPLETE SET OF ALL 5 CONNIE JERKS!!!!! We found this little Girl literally walking around a parking lot. She agreed to come over and Jerk-Off a bunch of guys....one young guy She actually Jerked-Off twice!! We never saw, or heard from Her again!!! She came...She saw....She Jerked....She left!!!! This awesome compilation features all 5 Jerk-Offs that 18 Year Old Connie did that afternoon. Included are full versions of "Reality Jerks" "19 & Naked" "Connie Confesses" "Yoga Massage" & "Gossip Girl".
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 38 min 39 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile