Old 08-15-2019, 05:42 AM #68001
Модератор

Модератор

includes: starring josette duval, single stepmother helps her naughty boy cum, seduction, blow job, fucking, dirty stepmommy talk, creampiei want my stepson to eat healthy but he pouts. when his stepfather has him during the week, he eats junk food, but i care about his young body. i want him strong, muscular, toned, just like his stepmommy. he catapults a piece of broccoli at my forehead and i send him to his room.. no, i've changed my mind, my room! there are far too many distractions in his room for a time out. i finish off a bottle of red Having fun while i think about how to punish my stepson, he's a good boy, just behaving naughty. i bend him over his knee and spank him but then i feel his boner! "oh my!" it's all coming into focus now. the boy is behaving badly because he needs to pop off. i teach him exactly how to do it. i didn't mean to behave badly myself, things escalated so quickly! i saw his thick, throbbing erection, and my motherly instinct kicked in. i needed to relieve him of his tension, my poor **** needed to release, he was uncomfortable. i took his virginity, and i should feel bad about it, but i don't. i'm his stepmother for christ's sake, it's only natural for a stepmother to teach him how to please a woman. his hot cum exploded deep inside of me and every muscle in my body felt the throes of our powerful orgasm. nothing will ever be the same with my stepson, i smile as he is fucking me on top now, sweating, wide eyed, eager little boy. a stepson should please his stepmother, and oh yes, he certainly does.
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 17 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 05:49 AM #68002
Модератор

Модератор

The intensity of this clip is sure to overwhelm you, little one. My perfect face and lips right up close on your screen, whispering in your ear, caressing your mind. My graceful hands, long nails, moving back and forth, drawing your gaze wherever I want, seducing and enthralling you. Listen and watch, listen and obey. Yes. SUBMIT. Come to Princess. Let go. Give in. You're obsessed with Me. You LOVE Me. Yes. SUBMIT. Sacrifice for Me. Amuse Me. Humiliate yourself for Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. You are My pet. My plaything. My piggybank. My slave. I win and you lose. I WIN, and you LOSE. You are Mine. Say yes, Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25%- RipME 50%- PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000%- financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 05:56 AM #68003
Модератор

Модератор

This is going to be easier than you ever thought possible. The surge of fear isn't real. It's just for the pleasure, the excitement, without any real danger behind it. I won't let you give away any more than you should. You're safe with me. Take the plunge. Give in for the very first time.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 22 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 616 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 05:58 AM #68004
Модератор

Модератор

Do you want to be a good sissy for Me?

Do you want to learn how I expect ALL sissies to act? How they should orgasm if at all?

Then be a good sissy for Me. Buy this clip, follow My instructions.Be a good sub, use one of My markup codes:
Cover the site's 40% 40ForME
10% IWant10
25% LoserTaxx
50% couponbitch
75% ObeyMissRousson
100% paypig
500% GiveMeAll
1000% AddictedLoser
Add $1000 ImpressMe
Models: Ruby Rousson

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 06:04 AM #68005
Модератор

Модератор

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots.
Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 06:25 AM #68006
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 4 min 11 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 112 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 06:26 AM #68007
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Star Nine!
You walk in on me lounging on your bed, fully nude. I've been waiting for you, I've been craving it. Your big black cock. I beg for it, spreading and fingering my tight pink pussy. You drop your pants and I gasp. It's even huger than I thought it was. I tease your massive cock with my tongue ring and take as much of it in my mouth as I can. Saliva stretches to the tip when I pull away. I want to feel your big black cock throbbing between my tiny white tits. I push them together and rub it between them the best I can, begging to feel you inside my tight little pussy. I want you to break it, stretch it, fill it, pound it with your big black cock. You watch my pussy stretch open as you coerce your big black cock into it. It's so huge, I can barely fit the head in at first. We fuck in multiple positions until I can finally get it balls deep. My toes curl as I cum, filled to bursting with your massive black cock. When we're finished I show off my creamy pussy and lick the juices from the head of your cock. This was a custom pov video & the viewer is addressed as Chris. Includes BBC, dildo fucking, virtual sex
Models: Star Nine

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 06:27 AM #68008
Модератор

Модератор

Careful the longer you stare at my perky tits the more addicted you will become I promise. Come worship them while I put them right in your face you can almost feel yourself getting smothered by them now can't you? I bounce them up and down almost turning myself on just because of how they feel, you dreaming of touching them, sucking them what an excellent thought that it is. Your dick is mine as I make you my complete tit zombie. Oh did I mention nip slips?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 50.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 06:36 AM #68009
Модератор

Модератор

Hehe, I love to play. Let me show you how I edge myself with my climax cream, until I really get off and have an amazing orgasm with you.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 06:38 AM #68010
Модератор

Модератор

Star Nine knows your little secret, did you think she wouldn't notice your obsession with her legs? She knows how just the sight of her long smooth legs in these silky black pantyhose makes your cock rock hard. She thought it would be fun to indulge your little fetish, to play a little game. You can stroke your cock while I pose for you in my dark, silky, pantyhose. But if you cum before I tell you too, then you have to wear a pair of pantyhose to work tomorrow. Do you think you can control yourself? Well, unzip & start stroking. Now there are a couple of rules, you can't advert your eyes and you have to keep stroking the whole time... Includes pantyhose modeling, black pantyhose, edging, masturbation games
Models: Star Nine

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile