Old 07-29-2021, 08:51 AM #1101
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Naughty Ebony

Shemax.com- Naughty Ebony

Description:
Pamela is eating her favorite fruit on the patio and its so juicy it rolls down her sensual lips and onto her big tits leaving a sticky sweet trail. Pam thinks that feels so good she just squeezes that fruit and it floods her tits and her belly in sticky goodness. She wonders what else that would feel good on. She takes her sticky hand and strokes her cock as she starts to stuff that fruit up her tight ass...oohhhh that does feel good. She continues to stroke her hefty meat stick and begins to plunge that fruit deeper into her tight ass until she is moaning and humping her hand. She just can`t help herself. She is so horny now and she is wild, she just can`t stop what she has started and her hand strokes her shecock until it just erupts with its own sticky juice all over her pretty thin waist.
Model:
Pamela Araujo
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 19-naughtyebony-hdv.wmv
File Size : 716.26 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:24:13

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:19-naughtyebony-hdv.wmv - 716.3 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 09:02 AM #1102
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Extreme Hairy Tranny

Shemax.com- Extreme Hairy Tranny

Description:
Cinnamon is a curvaceous black shemale babe with super long finger nails, plenty of tattoos and full lips perfect for sucking off a big cock. This guy rubs and pulls on her shecock before getting a blowjob from her and sprays his sperm on her big boobs.
Model:
Cinnamon
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : extremehairytranny-hdv.wmv
File Size : 542.77 MB
Duration : 00:16:44

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:extremehairytranny-hdv.wmv - 542.8 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 09:07 AM #1103
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Cum to Earth

Shemax.com- Cum to Earth

Description:
Petite and sexy Earth is out of this world. You will wonder what planet you are on when you gaze upon her heavenly body in person. She starts the set by touching up her makeup and seductively posing in her jet black bra and panties which along with her gorgeous long black hair contrast with her milky white skin. If this isn`t enough to stiffen your cock she then unveils her huge round globes capped with perfect large protruding nipples. When she turns around we see her perfect cute little cock beckoning ass which is framed by the fancy design on the rear of her briefs. She teasingly removes these to show us her bare upside down heart shaped butt before turning around for a cock duel. She then obediently drops to her knees to demonstrate her cock sucking skills before laying back to continue the job in comfort all the while yanking on her own medium hooded dick protruding from bushy black pubes. She goes back and forth from this to solo jerking which is too much for the cameraman to bear as he fires his phaser all over her chest moons. She then bites her lip in ecstasy as she continues to stroke her shaft until she ads to the mess on her torso.Earth works at Temptations Bar on the second floor of Nana Entertainment Plaza (NEP) located on Soi 4 Sukhumvit in Bangkok. This is one of the smaller ladyboy bars in NEP and has from 10-15 girls working at any one time. Once you enter this bar you are sure to be joined by at least one of the girls who will chat with you and soon want you to take them home or at least buy them a drink. You can do this while watching several ladyboys pole dancing on the stage which is a few feet away. See the Travel Guide for a more complete description and pictures. The night I met Earth I had been talking to several girls which seems easier to do at this bar. When I was alone for a minute Earth plopped down and my lap, put her arms around me and started kissing me until I knew this was the girl I was taking home that night.
Model:
Earth
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 39-cumtoearth-hdv.wmv
File Size : 761.71 MB
Duration : 00:25:43

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:39-cumtoearth-hdv.wmv - 761.7 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 09:27 AM #1104
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Ladyboy Divorcee Jerk

Shemax.com- Ladyboy Divorcee Jerk

Description:
Bo is looking for a new beau since her marriage ended. While we are sad on the one hand, we are happy we are allowed to touch her again with the other. Bo arrives in the evening with flowers from one of her many new suitors and spends a moment contemplating her new found solo status on the balcony. She returns to pose on and in front of the couch and let us gaze upon her clothed body and beautiful face which she uses to make men pop the question. Since her recent split which ended nightly conjugal sex she has been as horny as teenager and proceeds to remove her shirt. Once we see her perfect tits we are inspired to make an indecent proposal. She then spins around to let us muse over her lean and shapely booty. When she turns back and sits down we marvel at the growing bulge in her pink panties until we see her balls pop out one side and the end of her pussy pole peek out the top. We are moved to go down on one knee when she finally pulls out her hard girl penis which we see is not small and has a nice downward curve. She generously lubes up her shecock before stroking and upon closer inspection we see that she has moved her diamond engagement ring to her index finger. Once she removes her panties we realize that her ex must be missing her wondrous wife wand sprouting from the tidily trimmed triangle of pubes. We consider what it would be like to tie the knot with her as she continues to fondle and give us various views of her extraordinary body. She finally consummates the session by firing a great shot of cum straight at the video camera which was about four feet away and hit the operator in the face. The operator sprints for the bathroom while Bo sits looking very satisfied while admiring her still hard love gun before going there herself for a quick shower.The story of Bos marriage and divorce is absolutely true and in this case the truth is stranger than fiction. I had read the first hand account from the ex-husband months before in one of the ladyboy forums. According to him it seems there was a dispute over the amount of money that she found necessary to support her lifestyle. The final straw came when she had spent the months allowance in advance but was still demanding more. He declined to do this and that was the end of the relationship as well as the business he had set up for her. Also gone was the interest he had in their shared assets which were no doubt quickly liquidated along with the proceeds leaving her no option but to return to the bars as a source of income. From my experience with ladyboys I can attest that this break-up probably happened exactly as this poor fellow said it did and indeed Bo offered several unprompted corroborating facts. I have found that ladyboys and Thai prostitutes in general are money magicians they make it disappear almost instantaneously no matter how much you give them. There is rarely any thought of the future beyond perhaps the current months rent or a few days meals. You can expect a portion of any windfall you give them to go to friends and family with the lions share going to perceived immediate needs for jewellery, clothes and cell phones. I am not encouraging anyone to not be as generous as they can afford with these girls. I simply relate this and other stories as a caution that love often fools otherwise intelligent men to open their wallets a little too wide.
Model:
Bo
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 45-ladyboydivorceejerk-hdv.wmv
File Size : 472.16 MB
Duration : 00:15:56

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:45-ladyboydivorceejerk-hdv.wmv - 472.2 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 10:02 AM #1105
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Big Blonde T-Babe

Shemax.com- Big Blonde T-Babe

Description:
Evelin certainly has a gorgeous body and dressed in her boob revealing top and tight short shorts, she would no doubt turn a few heads. But its when this tasty shemale starts stripping out of her skimpy clothes and shows off that juicy package hiding beneath that she is irresistible. She squeezes on her gorgeous boobs making the nipples stand erect before spreading her butt cheeks and exposing that puckered ass. Then she shows off that shecock, stroking it with one hand teasing it into hard life before she squirts her thick jizz like a fountain from her shemeat.
Model:
Evelin Rangel
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 147-bigblondetbabe-hdv.wmv
File Size : 513.66 MB
Duration : 00:15:39

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:147-bigblondetbabe-hdv.wmv - 513.7 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 10:03 AM #1106
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Breakfast with Allana

Shemax.com- Breakfast with Allana

Description:
This horny shemale babe knows how to start her day off right and she happily let us in on her morning routine. After a good nights sleep in her sexy ass and boob revealing lingerie, she has some sweet and chocolaty breakfast to satisfy her hunger. Then the sultry Allana Riberio decides its time to take care of her other appetite as well. This black haired beauty slips out of her lingerie setting her juicy tits free and begins to play and tease her thick and meaty shecock to hard life. Getting on her hands and knees she spreads her ass wide showing off that hot and tight little asshole while holding her girl pole between her thighs. Then she rubs and tugs her shaft using both hands around the meaty rod pumping it hard. This naughty t-girl confesses she loves jacking off in the morning and within minutes her creamy load gushes forth and oozes over her shecock and hands.
Model:
Allana Ribeiro
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 103-breakfastwithallana-hdv.wmv
File Size : 498.49 MB
Duration : 00:16:27

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:103-breakfastwithallana-hdv.wmv - 498.5 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 10:04 AM #1107
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Jayson fucks Nina

Shemax.com- Jayson fucks Nina

Description:
Tall dark Jayson wants to see if he can fit his big dick in cute little Ninas tight white ass. They begin with kissing and stripping off each other clothes. Nin uses her pretty mouth to service Jaysons dick until it is rock hard and ready to test her pain threshold. When he first puts it in her pooper she squeals in ecstasy and as he pumps she can only grin and bear it. She sits up and down on his cock and then he finishes by squirting his load on her pigeon chest.Photographers Comments: Nina is typically nice and bubbly. But she also admitted to be a little bit afraid to do the hardcore since it has been months since she had her last sex. I told her to just enjoy the scene and the guy, Jayson who possesses a huge dick. As expected, Nina really had a very hard time accommodating the huge dick of Jayson. We tried a lot of positions to minimize the pain in her ass. When we are done, she thanked me for the work and pleasure she got from the shoot. Nice girl.
Model:
Nina
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 169-nikafuckinghard-hdv.wmv
File Size : 354.01 MB
Duration : 00:11:00

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:169-nikafuckinghard-hdv.wmv - 354.0 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 10:13 AM #1108
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Alice Out Underwear

Shemax.com- Alice Out Underwear

Description:
Sorry for the forced wit of the set title but another site had already used Alice in Ladyboyland for this babe. Plus mine refers to her huge hard cock which is just a bonus when you consider this girl is so perfect in every other way. Another girl who must have a good deal of falang heritage if not a full on white daddy. Her circumcised cock is further evidence of this given that most Thai`s have hooded dicks. She could go to any bar in the west and I don`t think anyone could tell she is Thai let alone a boy. However it must be the Thai blood that allows her to look like a girl and yet not be. If she was 100% white she would no doubt have \that look\ that gives away western shemales.I asked her if she liked to dance and she said yes so we started out with her showing you her moves for a couple of songs. She then rolled around on the bed in her cute outfit. There had been a building heat between us over the last hour so I pretty much knew going in that the shoot would degenerate into us having sex. Naked, Alice`s body was even more spectacular than I imagined. She has a long lean body with curvy hips and nice fake tits. Her cock was immediately hard and is so large it extends almost all the way up to her tits. I couldn`t wait to get my cock in her mouth and she eagerly sucked and jerked me as well as herself. I of course had to get a short tit fuck in before we tried the real thing. Her sweet anus was just too inviting for me to resist so then I lubed her up and fucked her for a while. She then goes to work solo on that big kinked dick until she shoots a huge milky shot of cum. I love the way her washboard abs are glistening with smeared spegma.Super sweet and sexy Alice came highly recommended from a buddy who frequents Club 131. He said she is a really nice girl with a huge cock, `nuff said, I walked into Club 131 and barfined her. I took her down to walking street, only a short baht bus ride away but which doesn`t make sense considering I was staying next door on Soi 12. It must have been to meet up with my friend as I remember we sat with him and his very obnoxious ladyboy date in front of Blue Ice Bar. I don`t know exactly why I thought she was obnoxious as I could not understand a word she was saying, she just seemed so as she laughed and yakked with her friends milling around in front of Blue Ice. But she was with my friend and he liked her so it was all good. Alice just sat there with a placid grin on her face which was all right by me. We only stayed for a drink or two before saying our goodbyes and we were off back to my hotel. Turns out my instincts were right about my friend`s date as he told me the next day that he had major problems with her.Any trouble with ladyboys almost always involves them demanding more money. This is common place for newbies who do not know or forget to agree upon a price beforehand for services to be rendered. The strange thing is, in this case, my friend is an experienced pro who lives in Thailand, so this one must be a bit of a nut job. If you have these problems don`t feel bad as it still happens to me more often than I`d like. I still forget sometimes to make sure they understand exactly how much they are getting and what I expect them to do. It helps to speak a little Thai or to have a friend who does confirm their understanding. Still you will get some bad, drugged out or greedy ones who claim that you told them more or don`t want to do such and such for the agreed upon payment. It hasn`t happened to me yet but there are some drug addicted ones out there that have been know to threaten violence, call the police, drug their clients, etc. I am not trying to scare anyone off but just want everyone to be wary and careful. The vast majority of the girls in Thailand are honest, submissive and fabulous. But this in it of itself can make you complacent. So like everything in life expect the best but be prepared for the worst.
Model:
Alice
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 1-aliceoutunderwear-mpghi.mpg
File Size : 356.54 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:24:00

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:1-aliceoutunderwear-mpghi.mpg - 356.5 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 10:32 AM #1109
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Princess Oiled Up

Shemax.com- Princess Oiled Up

Description:
It`s good to get dressed up and feel sexy. All girls love to do that. Carla isn`t any different. She loves to find a new dress, put on her make up and walk around she knows she is sexy. After she got dressed her friend called her and they started talking about sex and how good it feels to be dressed up and rub against sexy men. It didn`t` take long talking about this until she said she had to run and got off the phone quickly. She wanted to feel her shecock in her hand and think about all that rubbing and all those sexy feelings. She took her time feeling her full breasts inside her tight dress, the nipples getting hard and her cock starting to stiffen as she thought of all the thick cock she had felt before. She loves thick cock and her hand automatically started stroking her own cock as she thought about how good it felt to have her ass tapped and she was soon creaming all over her tight abs.
Model:
Carla Novaes
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 1-princessoiledup-hdv.wmv
File Size : 736.61 MB
Duration : 00:24:34

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:1-princessoiledup-hdv.wmv - 736.6 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 10:42 AM #1110
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- En-Joy Her Huge Cock

Shemax.com- En-Joy Her Huge Cock

Description:
Boy did I luck out finding Joy. IMO she is the hottest girl from High Boss if not all Pattaya. A perfect body, beautiful face and of course an enormous cock. She also has a very sweet and demure disposition. I got the idea for just the blue towel in the shoot when she walked out of the shower with just that. It looks great with the white walls and her gorgeous dark skin. In the first few shots she just looks like a sexy real girl teasing you with her glimpses of her tits and body. However there is no mistaking her true gender when she reveals that giant bratwurst between her legs. I love her big red lips which felt great wrapped around my cock. We made out a bit to get her ready to cum and it was very erotic GFE experience. She finished with a nice foaming cum shot and then asked me to call her to come back later that night. I said I couldn`t as I was meeting someone else (Fon) and she looked a little disappointed. I promised next time in Pattaya I would take her on a day trip to a secluded beach and I truly intended to do this. I really want to do a bikini shoot with her and watch as she sprouts a third leg when she gets horny on the beach.I met Joy on my first visit to Hi Boss which I had intended after spending the afternoon at the beach near Soi 7. I had failed to find it in the same area on my last trip and nobody around there seemed to have heard of it. I discovered that this was because I had assumed that the road next to Soi 7 was Soi 6. Logically assumptions like this will only get you severely lost in Thailand so this time I asked motorbike taxi guys where Soi 6 was. I was told it was far away, North (Nua) and did I need a lift for 40 Baht. Not believing the self serving source of the information I trekked North thinking it could not be more than a few blocks. Seems like 5 blocks later and after getting at least two confirmations I was indeed heading in the right direction I saw the sign for Soi 61 and then the illusive Soi 6. Half a block up from the beach I finally spotted it on the South side with its small sign. Three ladyboys were hanging around out front and Joy wasn`t one of them. I had heard that High Boss employed aggressive amazons. I stopped to chat with them and they were all slim and fairly pretty. There was a brunette and two blondes and the later two appeared to be wearing wigs. I went in with the two blondes and sat on a very uncomfortable couch. I said lets move to the other side even though it was cramped. It was early evening, not yet dark so the bar was slow. The girls were not aggressive and we had a nice chat but these girls weren`t doing it for me.I noticed Joy who had just come in and she glanced back at me. When I went for a pee in the decrepit washroom I poked my head out the back door to see that this was the famous Soi 61 (really an alley) were low track freelancers loiter (mental note). I asked to move outside as the 60`s decor of High Boss was even cheesy back in the day. It was breath of fresh air as Joy was sitting out there and the blondes lost interest when my attention turned to her. Joy was actually very quiet but seemed to like me so we had a delightful time chatting. We were also entertained my Lilly who stood in the street talking to both of us. Lilly has a great smile and attitude and I will defiantly take her home next time. When we finished our drinks it was time to go and it was clear she was coming. We hopped on the Baht bus back to Walking Street. This is always a romantic experience at least for me because it is along the beach in the tropics and Beach Road is always very noisy and exciting. As well there is usually some other falangs on the bus. Whether it`s an English couple or a couple of drunk Germans the men`s eyes are always drawn like a magnet to the smoking hot ladyboy I`m with and I will get a few curious or envious glances. I always give everyone I encounter a friendly nod and hello which almost always puts people at ease. I will then look at these people to try to determine if they have any inkling that this babe has a huge cock in her panties which they could probably see if they leaned down just a little. The best part is that the ladyboy feeling uncomfortable by the stares will usually pull closer to me heightening the romance. It was no different in this case and I was happy to put my arm around Joy, across her flat belly under her big tits and above her bulging crotch. Life is sweetFor those who don`t know the Baht bus is private transit but it is very cheap. You often see them along busy routes that tourists frequent, in this case Beach Road which is one way going South towards Walking Street. To get back you take the same buses that loop around on to 2nd Road going North. They are essentially small pickup trucks with benches on each side in the back which is covered by a tarp. There are dozens fighting over your 10 Bat per person fair. A tip for you is to never ask the driver how much or they will assume you are trying to hire them exclusively like a taxi and try to charge you 50 to 100 Baht. Just make sure you know what route it is traveling you can ask the driver if he understands English but again he may try to fleece you so better to ask another falang who looks like he lives there. Then simply wave one of them down (it`s a subtle downward palm wave from the waste to the thigh) then hop in by stepping up on the tailgate and sit on the nearest bench. These guys go as fast as the traffic allows so it`s a good idea to grab a railing with one hand and your ladyboy with the other. Just before you have reached your destination press one of the door bell like buttons above your head (there are several) and this will signal the driver to stop. You should have 10 Baht per person ready so that you can quickly get out and give this to the person in the passenger seat or reach through and give it to the driver if he is alone. Bob`s your Uncle.
Model:
Joy
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 25-enjoyherhugecock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 458.15 MB
Duration : 00:15:28

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:25-enjoyherhugecock-hdv.wmv - 458.1 MB