Old 05-26-2019, 03:41 PM #26631
Модератор

Модератор

Having your hand running up and down your hard dick for me is fun enough, but adding a little something extra? Even more exciting. I know how much you love eating your own cum for me even if the idea of it disgusts you. It doesn't matter. By the time I have you jerking to my body you are completely helpless and will do anything I say when I say it.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 03:42 PM #26632
Модератор

Модератор

Your boss calls you into the office and looks sternly at your progress report. She has been making changes in the company and has been considering the option of letting go of some employees - you would be one of them. Luckily, there is one other option that would enable you to keep your job... Your boss appears aroused as She begins to tell you about Her recent investment in a shrinking device. A simple click of a button can shrink you down into a tiny little man the size of Her thumb. She starts caressing Herself as She thinks about the possibilities of having Her desk drawer filled with tiny male employees. Seeing your boss like this is making you rock hard. you start imagining how it would feel being shrunk down at Her mercy. you look at Her sexy pantyhose legs, Her silver stilettos, and become so weak that you quickly agree to being Her first shrinking guinea pig. She orders you to take off all your clothes before She presses the shrinking device button and you slowly start becoming smaller, smaller, until finally you are the size of a matchbox. She laughs in delight as She towers above your puny body. Now you are truly helpless before your giant boss. you try to shout out for her to turn you back to normal size but nothing but a little mouse squeak comes out of your mouth. your sexy giant boss feels the massive power she now has and starts taking advantage of the fact that with one hard step of Her stiletto She could crush your bones like a bug beneath Her sole. She removes Her shoe and rubs Her pantyhose toes in your face laughing. Suddenly She becomes ravenous as She realises how delicious you smell.... Just a little taste, She says.... Soon your face and body is covered in Her spit as She licks your tiny naked body with Her giant tongue. you squirm between Her long black fingernails, but your fate is inevitable.... She gulps you down whole as Her lunch, satisfied...for now..as you make your way all the way down.... Includes: Giantess, Office Fantasy, Shrinking Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Crush, High Heels, Pantyhose, BANNED WORD, Office Domination, Femdom POV, Lipstick Fetish, Fingernail Fetish, POV, Female Domination
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 17 min 2 s
Size: 745 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 03:43 PM #26633
Модератор

Модератор

I love seducing my married male employees. I've had my eye on Laz for some time now, but he refuses to budge. I've done all I can do from afar: worn low-cut blouses, bent over in front of him during meetings. But he's true to his wife. Finally I get sick of waiting & call him into my office. A challenge like this turns me on, and I'm wet from the moment he sits down in front of me. We go over spreadsheets & he tries to concentrate as I rub my foot & my leg on his leg. I'm his boss, and he tries so hard to ignore my advances but when I put my breasts right in his face, he can't resist. He grabs me & I feel a flash of heat move through me. Victory! I'm finally getting him to cheat on his wife. I win! He tries to resist again, but again he's no match for my sensuallity. I pull down his pants & start with a handjob. Then a blowjob. He resists & that only turns me on even more, makes me even more powerful. Then finally... sex. He resists me at each stage, pushing me away, pleading with me, telling me no. But I can't take no for an answer, and his resistance only turns me on even more until I'm ravenous with lust. When he relents, it makes it that much more meaningful. He's mine now. I will tease him & seduce him every chance I get: in meetings, when we're away at a conference. I will make him cheat on his wife over & over again, and now that's he's tasted my sweet sexuality, there's nothing he can do to escape from my web. Customer Feedback: "That was fantastic! Thank you so much. That really was exactly the kind of scene I was hoping for! The editing was so good, both of your performances were awesome, and my god that was just the perfect outfit you elected to wear. Everything together was incredibly hot."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 03:44 PM #26634
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 03:45 PM #26635
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 18 min 53 s
Size: 1.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 03:45 PM #26636
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 42 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 03:48 PM #26637
Модератор

Модератор

“That's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor, you know…” “Thank you, Goddess!” “You SHOULD be thanking me.” This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I Coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he's busy kissing and licking my ass, he's Coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation… Like a good pet, he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes, how perfect I am, how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still, it amuses me to hear him admit it, admit that he's addicted to my ass. As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor, I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it's entirely true - he knows it, and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous), you would, too! As he falls under my spell, his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and crushes it completely. And that's quite evident at the end of this clip - he's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls ****, collapsing on the bed. Case-in-point: my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in, wring you out, and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 03:48 PM #26638
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! You have been such a good slave and you get a reward for being caged. Get ready to sniff my thongs and wear my dirty panties at work for 3 months! One of my smelly socks have to be worn every day for three months and I will need proof. All of these tasks will make me very happy, but make sure you don't slack. Your happy Goddess will become a mean Goddess and you don't want that! OTHER KEYWORDS- Goddess Worship, female domination, femdom, Femdom POV, female supremacy, bratty girl, bratty femdom, humiliation, sub training, slave training, cage, orgasm control, tease and denial, tease & denial, Coerced crossdressing, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 3 min 42 s
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 03:50 PM #26639
Модератор

Модератор

It's getting to the point where if you don't think about eating cum, you can't even get hard. you know your place as a hungry cum slut, it's clear. I've worked CEI so deep into your brain. you are just a cum eating machine at this point. Go on and jerk it, I know you're excited for whats coming. you don't get to jerk off and finish like a real man, you'll jerk off and finish just like the pathetic idiot you are! Swallow your load for Me, just like a good boy. It never has felt so good being an addict.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 03:52 PM #26640
Модератор

Модератор

Jeans Catsuit smother and worship, HD 1280 MP4 I am wearing the most beautiful, skin tight Jeans Catsuit. Time to worship your Goddess and her perfect ass, crotch and big boobs. All covered in soft blue jeans, my curves will drive you crazy as I face sit on you, back and forth, teasing you in between.. All my perfect curves covered in Jeans. Worship and be smothered!
Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile