Old 06-20-2019, 02:17 PM #42441
Модератор

Модератор

Relentless jerking brings you to your knees Your first load is ruined. Will you be man enough to shoot a second? You will be brought to the edge only to be left twitching. Your cock bobbing. Your orgasms denied. Welcome to submission.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 8 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 672 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 02:26 PM #42442
Модератор

Модератор

Jacquelyn Velvets sits with her bare feet on a table in front of her. Her soles wrinkle and toes wiggle, but the big one has a band-aid. She recounts how her cousin plays barefoot practical jokes.Â* Sneaking in late, Jacquelyn takes off her converse sneakers to avoid making noise and walks on her tip toes. She's embarrassed that her feet smell, and oblivious to the legos on the floor. As her soles step on the sharp toy, she puts her hand over her mouth to prevent yelling out in fear of waking everyone up!Â* Hopping from one leg to the other, she steps on more legos until landing on the bed with her feet in the air. Rolling on her belly, her feet kick and wave as she screams into her hand. Moaning in pain, she grabs and blows cool air on her hurt feet. Another time, Jacquelyn's a**** on her back with her feet under the covers. Awakening,Â* her feet peek out and her big toes are trapped in toe cuffs. Wiggling her toes, she realizes she's stuck and can't escape! Every time she moves in the toe bondage, she screams in pain. Hobbling, she steps on something sharp, but is delighted to find the keys to the cuffs. Awkwardly, she removes the toe-cuffs to massages and kiss her swollen toes. Removing the bandaid, she tests her toes to see if they are better. Another time, she awakens and wiggles her toes before getting out of bed. Her feet land next to a loaded mousetrap as her toes stretch dangerously close to it. In the kitchen she stretches to get something and her feet barely miss a second mousetrap. Sitting at the table, her toes dance around another mousetrap until it snaps shut on her tender tootsie. Jacquelyn screams and jumps in horror as she tries to release her foot only to land the other foot in the second trap. Both toes are stuck and she hops foot to foot to alleviate the discomfort. She hobbles back to her bedroom and all that is heard is the snapping sound of last trap and a final scream! OTHER KEYWORDS- pranks, practical jokes, smell fetish, foot smelling, , one foot hopping, **** fetish, bandaid fetish, jeans, nightgown, Jacqueline Velvets, blondes, blond, blond, slapstick
Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 14 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 02:32 PM #42443
Модератор

Модератор

You want to feed that Little Foot addiction don't you ? You can fight any longer . Your going to buy this 58 minutes Foot Fetish compilation then your going to watch it , Stroke it and repeat it! This is for my True little Footboys , a**** and would you look at that , special pricing for all my Foot Slaves ! Now Stop what you doing and Click " Buy Now" to submit to your Foot addiction ...
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 57 min 33 s
Size: 2.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 02:37 PM #42444
Модератор

Модератор

You've been feening for your Goddess to finally give you JOI orally. Now you can learn how to stroke that dick for Goddess big jingly booty. You are officially allowed to fap endlessly to Goddess Sunshine in a sexy school girl outfit. Enjoy the view of your Goddess as she bends and teases just for you . Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 6 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 02:38 PM #42445
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): We had a wild night last night, and as I roll over in bed & look at you, you decide you want to have sex again. I start talking dirty & teasing you, but you tell me to stop. Something's wrong. You feel like you're going to cum already. I give you a break then I start rubbing myself on your cock, but yet again you tell me to stop. So I button up my body suit & decide I'll just give you masturbation instructions instead. I pretend to be confused but understanding. I talk about what an amazing night we have & remind you how you threw me on the bed... then you're almost ready to cum gain. I act really irritated about it & tell you that you should be embarrassed. Last night all you cared about was fucking me hard, slamming yourself into me, with no thought of how it might feel to me, no consideration for getting me off. For an hour you hammered away, and now you can't even jerk off for a minute without cumming? I ask how it feels to barely be able to control your orgasm now. "Oh, your balls feel like they're about to explode?" I ask. I feign concern, then I hit you with the truth: "It seems I've done my job here." I laugh as I explain that I injected you with a premature ejaculation serum. I show you the syringe. "You don't remember me injecting you? That's probably because you were so consumed with your giant cock & using it to fuck me harder. Apparently you think that impresses women. The way to impress women is to put their needs above your own, and to use a little technique. You have no skills. I had to fake an orgasm just to get you to stop." "So many men are just like you. So my friend & I have made it our life goal to set you straight. My friend cooked up this serum & I go to bars & just wait for "studs" like to you approach me." Now if you want a woman to think you're good in bed, you'll have to work at it because you're not going to last longer than a few minutes inside a woman. Sometimes you'll mess up, come in your pants in front of a hot woman, and you'll get made fun of. But maybe if you stop being such a selfish jerk you'll get in a few thrusts & maybe she won't notice you're a premature ejaculator. Your big dick has always been irrelevant, and know it's apparent to you.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 02:40 PM #42446
Модератор

Модератор

If there are a few drops left in you, I will take care of it. I want it drip by drip. you're gonna pay per stroke. Look at My tits, with your hand on your dick, and try to save money. Up and down, that's one. you won't notice the damage until you turn around and see that I've lured, tricked, and drained you again. See how easy it is for Me to snatch that right away from you? God, My laughter is infectious. My giggle is a delight, especially when it comes from your sacrifices. Do you wanna stroke to Me, in My see-through lace thong panties? I'll give you 5 strokes. I'm going to control every stroke of your wrist, every wank of your willy. If you're pinching pennies, you might want to be careful. This will be an expensive masturbation session, and it's all your fault. Weakness. My entire body is your downfall, and I tease you with My most powerful elements so that you can not escape. It's only money - you can always make more. And I can always take more.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 20 s
Size: 143 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 02:44 PM #42447
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Size: 356 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 02:50 PM #42448
Модератор

Модератор

I know a loser like you just loooooves to get made of .... especially while you jerk jerk jerk for me. Knowing you can never have me..... never be worth my time .... so you make my time worth YOUR money....now, open up wide your licking the icing up
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 67.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 02:54 PM #42449
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 25 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 02:58 PM #42450
Модератор

Модератор

Everyone is sitting around the table eating delicious turkey or ham. All the while are going to be eating something else... something far more delicious. A tasty creamy treat. Skip the meal and go straight for dessert. My body looks so yummy in this shiny bodysuit you won't be able to resist.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 21 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile