Old 12-29-2019, 08:35 PM #118971
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lawschool Diva Blackmails Coeds 3 - Goddess Gwen - iwantclips

Lawschool Diva Blackmails Coeds 3 - Goddess Gwen - iwantclips

It's so easy being the hottest girl in law school, everyone wants me, so everyone is willing to please me. I was assigned to this group of 3 guys for a project and one thing lead to another… I ended up taking some incriminating photos of them and now I am Blackmailing-Fantasy them into being my homework bitches. Doing my homework just isn't enough to keep me amused, I want them to dress like sissies, and of course I will take photos of this to further Blackmail-Fantasy them. I am extremely amused by coercing them to do gay sex acts on each other, last time I made them give each other hand jobs, this time I am making them do rim jobs! LOL I'm so evil! These guys are totally my pets, I don't have to be afraid that they'll tell someone about how I am Blackmailing-Fantasy them, because face it, no one would ever believe that I would do Blackmail-Fantasy someone! They'd just think that these guys were doing anything they could do to **** with me!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 08:43 PM #118972
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hustling Your Satin Silk Fetish - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Hustling Your Satin Silk Fetish - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

I know you love satin and you are an addict for my perfect round tits. Come here and take a nice look, my tits are about to pop out of this. You would love if I wore satin blouses every day to work. You cant get enough. Look at these huge tits popping out. You are so addicted to me, look at my hard nipples poking out, you cant resist me as your boss and Mistress. I bet you would love if I just **** you with these huge tits of mine. Now go send a nice big tribute for these huge tits and smooth satin. Do as your told if you want more of me bitch. It turns me on thinking about all this money you are going to send. Thats it another fat tribute and you can cum all over these sexy satin tits! - Lucy
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 591 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 08:47 PM #118973
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 08:49 PM #118974
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ruin, Eat, Repeat CEI - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Ruin, Eat, Repeat CEI - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

What's the easiest way to make you eat your load? A ruined orgasm. And the easiest way to make you slurp down two loads? Two ruined orgasms, with lots of cum play in between. Ruin, eat, repeat - that's the name of the cumslut game.

See my cute little tanktop? My denim jean shorts? They'll be on the floor soon, but only if you're a very good cum drinker for me. And you will, twice over.

Get ready, my little cum slut. Stroke that cock up and down, and drip for your load. HUNGER for your load. You can already taste it, can't you? Mmmm, two big mouthfuls of ruined orgasm jizz, with a aching set of blue balls feeding your thirst.

If you're really in for a challenge, watch this clip twice. Or even thrice! Ruin, eat, repeat, ruin, eat...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 21 min 27 s
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 08:57 PM #118975
Модератор

Модератор

Default Topless Ten Tasks for My Cum Drinking Sluts - Carlie - iwantclips

Topless Ten Tasks for My Cum Drinking Sluts - Carlie - iwantclips

I have some tasks in mind for you today. No, I'm not going to be nice. Yes, you will get to cum. You're going to lay on your back with a pillow under you ass, your cock pointed at your face with a glass over the tip of your cock. This glass with collect all your precum during these tasks. After each task, you drink from the glass, but don't swallow. Keep your spunk in your mouth the whole time like a good boy. Todays goal is to complete ten tasks. Here are the tasks: 1- Jerk off 2- Ball caressing 3- Cock slapping 4- Not touch 5- Ball slap 6- Touch yourself while you gargle precum 7- Finger your ass 8- Ball slapping while you repeat the insult given 9- Edge and beg to swallow the precum 10- Cum countdown Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 13 min 47 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 08:59 PM #118976
Модератор

Модератор

Default Multi-Level CEI Jerk off Instruction - 50 MIN. CLIP - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Multi-Level CEI Jerk off Instruction - 50 MIN. CLIP - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way…THREE ways. I want to give you multi-JOI in three different HOT outfits. I am going to be extremely sensual as I tease you in the most erotic ways, and then Coerce you to cum THREE different times and eat it my way! It is going to be seductive, dominating, instructive, and beyond exhilarating when you eat three of your loads continuously for Goddess. Lick, suck, slurp whatever I want you to do. First, it's going to start off easy and test your obedience every time making you go deeper for me. Get ready loser, this ones going to be epic.

Consists of: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Tease Goddess, Sensual Domination, Cum Play, Cum eating, sub instructions, slave task, cock control, orgasm control, multi level cei, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mind fuck, mental domination, body worship, jerk off encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, implied nudity, cleavage, body worship, cock tease,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 50 min 1 s
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 09:07 PM #118977
Модератор

Модератор

Default Loyal Boy JOI Cum Tax- Halloween Edition- October - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Loyal Boy JOI Cum Tax- Halloween Edition- October - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

**NUDE ASSHOLE WINKING INCLUDED & SURPRISE ENDING** You've found an AD on craiglist and found a nurse named "Nurse Sunshine" who has a private nurse clinic. When you saw Sunshine natural curves in the ad your dick couldn't help but rise in anticipation Finally you make it to Sunshine's private home and she looks even better in person. What seems like a normal check up turns into a sexual seduction WITH A DARK TWIST. Will you be able to survive three INTENSE JOI rounds? Find out what sinister things lie within this special Halloween edition Cum Tax. LOYAL BOYS ALWAYS USE MARK UP CODES **Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 23 min 55 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 09:12 PM #118978
Модератор

Модератор

Default CEI Progressive Trilogy - Goddess Allexandra - iwantclips

CEI Progressive Trilogy - Goddess Allexandra - iwantclips

This series builds you up, one cum eating step at a time. This trilogy includes:
Just a little taste- This is one of my 'best sellers'. This uses mindfucking, conditioning techniques, and elements of re-programming to turn you into my spunk sampler. I talk about spunk while I arouse you, positively reinforcing your new behaviour towards cum.
Drink it up- This clip has a gradual build, it increases anticipation of the act you will perform for me. It uses subliminal messages, and conditioning techniques to manipulate you. I actively motivate you to jerk your dick, and embrace your new cum eating obsession.
Eat it all up- Definitely the most humiliating task out of the three. I use my perfect body to tease you, and make you so eager to please me. I've used layered audio, erotic moans, and repetition to reduce you into my spunk slurping slut.
Want to impress me? Add a Mark-Up Code. Be my Good Boy.
25% LOVEALLEX25
50% LOVEALLEX50
100% LOVEALLEX100
200% LOVEALLEX200
400% LOVEALLEX400
1000% LOVEALLEX1000
Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 35 min 6 s
Size: 2.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 09:23 PM #118979
Модератор

Модератор

Default Another Agonizing 45 minutes of CBT - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Another Agonizing 45 minutes of CBT - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

This clip is not for the faint of heart!
You will need the following things for this clip: clothespins, a rubber band, a big spoon or spatula and of course your Fisst. If you want to see what's under my little skirt and top you are going to have to work for it. I know you wouldn't dare disobey me and I can make you do anything. You are only allowed to stroke when I say and for how long I say. I have a special surprise waiting for you towards the end of this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 19 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 09:37 PM #118980
Модератор

Модератор

Default DOUBLE DILDO and Smoking Fetish Play - audreysimone - iwantclips

DOUBLE DILDO and Smoking Fetish Play - audreysimone - iwantclips

An incredibly sexy and hardcore video where my pussy gets pounded by my largest AND smallest dildo. I alternate between the two, sucking clean whichever is not fucking my pussy at the time. I smoke the whole time, with lots of double blowjob shots and tight pussy closeups! May be too hot for you to handle, proceed with caution
Models: audreysimone

Duration: 20 min 29 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile