Old 07-15-2019, 08:42 PM #54061
Модератор

Модератор

“That's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor, you know…” “Thank you, Goddess!” “You SHOULD be thanking me.” This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I Coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he's busy kissing and licking my ass, he's Coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation… Like a good pet, he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes, how perfect I am, how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still, it amuses me to hear him admit it, admit that he's addicted to my ass. As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor, I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it's entirely true - he knows it, and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous), you would, too! As he falls under my spell, his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and crushes it completely. And that's quite evident at the end of this clip - he's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls ****, collapsing on the bed. Case-in-point: my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in, wring you out, and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:44 PM #54062
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Larkin - iwantclips

Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:45 PM #54063
Модератор

Модератор

As the title says, you'll see my boobs bouncing as hard it can be
Models: HugeBoobsErin

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 896 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:45 PM #54064
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle Pync and Angel Lee have found you and all of your friends sneaking around their house. Years ago, Angel shrunk you and has kept you around for her amusement. They use their large feet to crush all of your friends as you watch in horror! Their toes wiggle and squish their little bodies with such ease. Angel grabs a group of men and puts them on a chair while Anabelle **** her curvy ass on them over and over. Angel grabs moreÂ*pipsqueaks so her muscularÂ*butt can crush them into oblivion! The tight yoga pants are worth the Torment if only to have those beautiful asses on your face. Another one gets smushed between Angel's huge tits. While mocking them, she uses her hands to make sure that they do not make it out of there alive! These malicious girls show these pathetic twerps who is in charge by using their hands to smash and punch on their weak bodies. Bones crack and they cannot get away from their wrath. Anabelle loves shoving their carcasses in her mouth and chews on them in mass. She loves showing you how they fall out of her huge mouth! These two get bored and leave you until the next time they want to humiliate you! OTHER KEYWORDS- Annabelle Pync, blondes, blond, blonde, spandex, workout clothes,
Models: Angel Lee

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:47 PM #54065
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:49 PM #54066
Модератор

Модератор

Hey Doc I noticed you were staring pretty intently at my ass as you walked behind me down the hall. What did you think I didn't notice? I could feel your eyes on my ass, so hey why don't I lock this door and you can get on your knees and worship the ass you've been staring at so hard, I can tell you already have a boner so whip it out! Let's see if you can cum before a nurse interrupts!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:51 PM #54067
Модератор

Модератор

Day 1- the edging begins. I know you losers have nothing better to do with your lives than jerk your microdicks to my clips. Thats why I made this special batch of videos to keep you on regular jerk-off and pay tribute schedule. Youll watch this video every 4 hours, gawking at me teasing you with my perfect boobs and tight fishnet-laced ass. Youll be so horny watching and thinking about me all day, but not allowed to release until youve paid your tributes everyday. Which means that a devoted slave wont get to see my next video until theyve fulfilled the requirements from day 1, and will have to keep up with the schedule or live forever with blue balls. So, lets begin
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 14 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:52 PM #54068
Модератор

Модератор

If you properly Torment yourself to My every last instruction, I'll allow you to cum for My sexy, jiggling ass. But in order to please Me and earn such a glorious reward, you must beat your rock hard dick and balls up. I'm never going to let you go soft under My watch- only a hard erection can hurt painfully enough to reach My expectation. Now go grab a paddle, a spoon, or use your hand if you must.... This is going to hurt. USE A MARKUP CODE: WORLDSSMALLESTPENIS BLONDIESGOODBOY BLONDIESLOSERTAX
Models: MissBlondie

Duration: 29 min 17 s
Size: 3.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:52 PM #54069
Модератор

Модератор

Out with my sister for some weekend shopping, I decided to show my exhibitionist side which has been so popular among viewers. You'll see my in some quick clips shot from my little sister Emma, running around in the car, onto the parking lot, and eventually into the store where I do my main performance in a dressing room while trying on some outfits. Once in the dressing room I bring out my lovely dildo for some quick play time. I then take a few minutes to try on some cute outfits and tease the camera, eventually bringing out my toy again for a lovely finish. If you've ever enjoyed any of my voyeuristic videos from my library days, then this is for you!!
Models: GingerBanks

Duration: 17 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:55 PM #54070
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 36 s