Old 06-24-2019, 02:49 AM #43381
Модератор

Модератор

SINCE YOU LIVE SO FAR AWAY I MADE YOU THIS VIDEO BECAUSE I MISS YOUR HOT COCK IN MY PUSSY , and I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR SMOKING FETISH SO IMMA Smoke FOR YOU B *** MY DIRTY TALK WILL DRIVE YOU CRAZY FIRST WHILE I Smoke A CIGARTEER AND LICK THE NEW TOY I BOUGHT FOR YOU THEN I RUB IT TWO FULL BLOWN ORGASM WHILE TALKING DIRTY ABOUT MY DIRTY CUNT THEN FUCK MY PUSSY WITH THE TOY SQUIRTING MOANING MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY ITS A HOT FUCKING CLIP
Models: Naughtynikki777

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 02:53 AM #43382
Модератор

Модератор

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test.
He tries to call out for help , but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop , but she just laughs.
His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened , and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him.
Again he moans and struggles , but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls **** which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well.
She can 't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off , making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be.
Included in this clip : Coerced Male Orgasm , Riding , Hand Over Mouth , Struggle , Femdom , Fantasy , Blondes , Blonde Riding , Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 03:00 AM #43383
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 6 from a Custom Video (part 1 's too intense for IWC but you can find it on NicheClips ): Soon the Step-Sisters are lead to their prison , where the man removes their blindfolds and wraps ropes around their necks to keep them standing still. He keeps telling them they can be “Saved ” as he binds them in place , then leaves them alone to whimper at each other. Soon the man returns , but he doesn 't seem to be the same man. His voice is different and he yells harshly at them , calling them filthy whores. Nikki turns defiant as he **** her , spitting in his face. He wipes it off and rubs it all over her face , then pinches and twists her nipples until she Yelps. Then he does the same to Tia. Next he brandishes a stungun. He decides to punish Tia for Nikki 's rebelliousness , shocking her neck until she collapses to the ground. Nikki Yelps in Torment as he approaches her , but he shakes his head in confusion and his voice changes back. He doesn 't seem to remember shocking Tia , but tells Nikki if she 's good she can still be saved. Terrified and confused , she nods meekly and he carries her off …
Models: provillain

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 03:01 AM #43384
Модератор

Модератор

Once you taste my big thick black cock meat , there is no going back. You will be an addicted faggot , craving the deep and thorough pounding only black cock can give you. Bend over and receive my life changing dildo deep in your ass.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 5 min 40 s
Size: 162 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 03:02 AM #43385
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistresszoey - iwantclips

Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 03:04 AM #43386
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much a loser like you adores my tits. You 'd spend all day drooling over them if I let you! And since you 're so obsessed , I thought I 'd be nice and let you jerk to them... but will the ending be so nice? Guess you 'll have to stroke and find out!

Categories : Tit Worship , Jerk Off Instruction , Humiliation , Verbal Humiliation , JOI , Big Tits , Tease &amp ; Denial , Orgasm Denial , CBT , CBT Instructions , Slave Training , Femdom POV , Brat Girls
Good boys send tributes &amp ; use markup codes :
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice
+50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 03:06 AM #43387
Модератор

Модератор

Hey neighbor , can you help me open this jar? Can you also warm up my feet? Jerk your dick to them too..........
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 03:09 AM #43388
Модератор

Модератор

Another loser who wants to fuck me , sigh how original. Its never going to happen , just look at me! Why would a girl like me fuck a guy like you? My perfect tits , plump ass oh the mention of my ass made your heart skip a beat huh? Haha so typical. You know maybe I could have fun with this. How about some humiliating ass worship loser? Get in there worship it , stick your tongue deep into that hole. Can you taste what I had for lunch yesterday? No then kiss it , try to suck some out. HAHA little loser tongue fucking my asshole. Now you can tell everyone that you fucked me. But everyone I tell will know the truth and have a great laugh at your expense.Dont forget to use one of my markup codes like a goodboy.
Listed in order from lowest to highest
Amieesgoodboy
Amieespet
Aamieeaddict
Makeithurt
Brokeforamiee
Models: I Want Amiee

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 03:11 AM #43389
Модератор

Модератор

My perfect feet make you have the most amazing orgasms , you 've been dying for this video. Finally it 's here , and you can make your princess happy by buying it and cumming to it. Over , and over again. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 03:12 AM #43390
Модератор

Модератор

First ever cigarette smoking video! ////// My post orgasm cigarette. I love to tease you and flash you after I cum for you. I had such an amazing orgasm
Models: JadeSkye

Duration: 4 min 30 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile