Old 07-17-2019, 10:36 PM #55641
Модератор

Модератор

At a certain point , some orgasms transcend -- or just keep going for so damn long one finds oneself actually counting the seconds until he stops GUSHING.

What you 're about to see is... uh.. you just have to watch.

This video is so sexy , so fun , and if you haven 't watched this summer 's videos with my 3 -month &quot ;intern ,&quot ; you are seriously missing out ----but no fear. Start here. This is 100 % real , from the licking to the tickling to the begginggggg me not to make him blow it , to the everlasting ejaculation , this little session is easily in my top 5 moments , ever.

I challenge you to find a more intense orgasm on the internet.
Models: christinaqccp

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 10:36 PM #55642
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm dressed the way you love. Half naked and teasing the FUCK out of you. You want to hold back.... but you can 't. You 're so addicted to me. You 'll take whatever I give you.... even if it means you become even more addicted to me......crave me more..... You Can 't Stop... You Won 't Stop
Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 10:36 PM #55643
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley loves her new outfit and after a date with you , she returns home to show it off for you in her pantyhose and fur high heels. She knows how much you love pantyhose and especially Cecilia De Rafael pantyhose. She dances , strips down into just pantyhose and masturbates for you while teasing you and dirty talk.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 763 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 10:36 PM #55644
Модератор

Модератор

This time I wore a pantyhose and started gently rubbing myself. My pussy became wet and I ripped pantyhose to continue my masturbation. I became so horny about it , so I quickly finished. Very gentle masturbation.
Models: egedn777

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 10:36 PM #55645
Модератор

Модератор

I really have quite the talent for getting men to pay Me. I am so talented in this field that I can even disappear for months at a time and remain wildly successful upon My return. You may ask yourself , "how does Princess Lexie continue to take so much money from me?" It 's really quite simple , My little pet. I know just what to say , exactly which buttons to press , and of course I 'm an expert at getting inside your weak little mind to completely control you. But do you want to know the number one reason you submit to Me financially? The main reason I can so easily fuck you over? It 's pretty simple : you pay Me because I 'm hot.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 920
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 10:36 PM #55646
Модератор

Модератор

A rare video of me and my submissive side. Seduction , dirty talk , and pussy playing while I puff on a delicious cigarette. Once that smoke is out - I 'm ready (and do ) to cum hard!
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 10:36 PM #55647
Модератор

Модератор

Haha you 're sooo close to seeing my cute , perky , small tits! Maybe I 'll let you see? Yeah right , you 're obviously not worthy , little boy. Hmm it 's funny because you can 't decide what you 're more excited by : the idea of seeing my tits , or the fact that I 'm denying you the visual. I Squeeze them together , tease and mock you with them , flaunting my underboobs...you even almost see a bit of nip! But otherwise you 're completely denied , and I think it 's hilarious how much of a sad little bitch you are! Lap it up!
Models: Madame Raphael

Duration: 4 min 14 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 10:36 PM #55648
Модератор

Модератор

You are such a bad husband. Your wife is such an old boring hag that all you can do is wank to my videos. She can 't help it though , I guess It 's not her fault. It 's your fault for marrying her. Today you will repeat after me while you jerk right next to her. If you don 't do it then you will not get to jerk at all. I don 't care if she hears you , now repeat after me. "I love jerking for Princess Becky." Oh , no did she twitch? Haha , she might hear you any second! Now wank that cock for me. Up and down like a good boy. I bet it feels so fucking good. Now stop it loser. Just sit there and watch me. Now say "My wife is disgusting." Now start jerking again , I bet it feels so good. The fear of getting caught excites you so much. It scares you but you can 't help yourself. Just imagine this huge ass pressed against your face. It would be a dream come true! Such a bad husband! - Becky Dee
Models: Princess Becky

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 10:37 PM #55649
Модератор

Модератор

Just before experiencing my luscious lips around that big cock of yours Im going to make you watch me. Don 't take your eyes off of me , dont even blink! My tight curvy body looks incredible in my sexy , see through body stocking. Barely covering my giant perky breasts and nice round ass. You 'll see me from all sides , teasing , spanking , licking and telling you in great detail of how I plan on making you explode!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 10:37 PM #55650
Модератор

Модератор

You and your wife just moved into the neighborhood. I am the hot welcome lady that seduces all the married men! I show up at your front door dressed in a hot red bandage dress with lots of cleavage! I introduce myself as the welcome lady and ask if your wife is home....You tell me she 's at work and that you work from home! I have a bottle of Drink in my hand and you invite me in...I am impressed with your house and ask for a tour of your house....starting with the bedroom....I comment that I see you washing your car and how much I love your body and the fact you keep in good shape.....your cock is raging inside your jeans....you can 't resist a hot , beautiful woman especially because your wife isn 't the best in bed and you need strange pussy.....I ask you for a tour and we begin in your bedroom....in the same bed you and your wife **** in....I tell you that all the men in the neighborhood are addicted to my pussy....and I even have a schedule worked out...odd number houses get my pussy and mouth on Tuesday , Thursday , and Sunday and even number houses get Monday , Wednesday and Friday....I strip out of my sexy dress and begin seducing you , sucking your swollen cock and telling you I want drain your married cock right on to my facial and leave the scent of my pussy all over that married cock!!! ENJOY!
Models: butt3rflyforu

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile