Old 08-15-2021, 05:58 AM #31891
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Sexy Suffering Poo In ThongAnal GapingFarting

- Sexy Suffering Poo In ThongAnal GapingFarting

Description:
I wear a red and tiny thong on and suffering to poo again its really so bad and before started to record it thought shit in my thong. Tell you about how I feel myself and I guess shit into my panty which is awkward but can be happen. I seek to stand up my ass to show off you how sexy my ass in this red cutie but cant move but after awhile turn to knee on and in doggy show you I didnt make a mistake in thong. My asshole wanna open so wide and fee the shit in. Cant hold it so I release it in doggy and though break my asshole the first part of so pull aside the thong and you able to see the hardest first part of my poo then quickly put the string back of the thong and shitting through on it, split my poo. Wow such a nasty one and of course nice and big pile of. Made thong dirty then taking dildo and lets play around and talking to you sexy and dirty while you get cheeky, dirty view of butt hole so close to your face. I ask you several times about fuck me because its so good and farting for you as well. Giving nice and loud wet juicy farts which I was shooting camera too Do you wanna fill me up? Fill me up please and that wasnt a question. At the end I fart a big and loud one to your face Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0791.mp4
File Size : 1181.11 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:16
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 137 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/our6fk4cksq1
Old 08-15-2021, 06:56 AM #31892
Модератор

Модератор

Default - My own pee record

- My own pee record

Description:
I drank a lot of drink. My bladder is full. I have a big belly. It starts to hurt a lot. I found a large container. Im starting to pee inside this. I filled the whole container. Urine is hot. It smells good.
This clip is available in full hd 1920x1080 or hd 1280x720. Select resolution.
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Peere.mp4
File Size : 1356.49 MB
Duration : 00:05:39
Video : AVC, 33.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/o9hfo31kpash
Old 08-15-2021, 07:04 AM #31893
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Lush Upskirt Shitting And Dirty Ass Play

- Lush Upskirt Shitting And Dirty Ass Play

Description:
You know well how much I love being cheeky and dirty. You get some tease you at start of my new silky skirt and crop top of. I slue around several times like a playful chick. My asshole already poo covered as really hard to not shitting myself I also desperate to poo but as always I dont poo right away. I clench ass cheeks hardly rear view. I give you lots of naughty and sexy up skirt view of my bare ass and shitty asshole. I tell you while bending over and queefing how much I wish I could give you face sitting even if Im dirty. I wanna ride your face with my perfect ass I want you to smell my Queefing pussy and butt hole. Skirt up and shaking my ass then tell you how stinky in the room cause some of piece wriggled out of my asshole already. You need my asshole, you need my pussy, you need my shit, YOU NEED ME also my entire body. Its time to release all of my poo front of you. Literally I cant hold it. In up skirt view behind the cam I shit a lot feel on my leg how warm my poo. Super swollen poo hole under my skirt Keep going on and I give you another perfect morning surprise which is sort of dirty anal gaping bending over. I talk dirty for you to make you very hard during I fuck myself. Just close your eyes for the moment and imagine how you wanna fuck me behind. You really wish could taste me, eat me out dont you? Lots of dirty, tempting asshole view getting from me. I also fart loudly and queefing and I wish I could fart on your dick Have fun.
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0841.mp4
File Size : 1145.57 MB
Duration : 00:15:46
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/z0z12obfavnk
Old 08-15-2021, 07:10 AM #31894
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Desperation PooBegging to You Big Shit

- Desperation PooBegging to You Big Shit

Description:
Im wearing cute green dress with black g-string. I desperation so bad, really have to poo and I held it for 2 days before and 3 hours more before I filmed. The only thing what I want to shit a big one on my plate what I prepared for you. I do akward dance because I cannot move and I hold my poo so strong. Legs crossed many times, its easier to hold that big shit what I feel. Im begging you to let me poop right now I asking you so many times. But I dont hear your answer whats mean you dont let me poop. Im suffering. Please let me poop and I give you a big and nice shit. I showing off my ass and strip off my dress. I cannot wait for the moment to shit. I dont take off my g-sting. I continue to begging you now topless and I got your answer ? You let me pop right now , Its fantastic. Im so appreciated. I take my plate closer and close up to the cam you get nice view to my round arsehole when its opening and push out big big and soft shit this time. Looks so yummy. I love the view how its coming through on my g-string. I pee a bit too. I show you my plate full of my brown shit, ENJOY ?
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20170729_105823.mp4
File Size : 1210.15 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:35
Video : AVC, 14.3 Mb/s, 29.343 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lkatjv9bi058
Old 08-15-2021, 07:18 AM #31895
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Close UpShark Week Playing and Squirting 1

- Close UpShark Week Playing and Squirting 1

Description:
In this vid I show my pussy close up to cam and masturbating and squirting too. Im on my monthly period. I really enjoy my pussy during shark week, so sensitive but I have intense orgasm. In this vid you get nice view to my messy bloody pussy. At the end I show you the mess under me. HD Quality with crystal clear details.
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20170427_125134.mp4
File Size : 513.43 MB
Duration : 00:05:26
Video : AVC, 12.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8jwct2qpvucj
Old 08-15-2021, 08:33 AM #31896
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Toilet is boring

- Toilet is boring

Description:
Toilet is too boring. I am horny and my bladder is full I wear nude pink leggings and think what to do. I pee in my leggings and make all them wet and all floor also. I love my hot smelly pee.
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : scat6.mp4
File Size : 303.84 MB
Duration : 00:05:52
Video : AVC, 7 031 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/666geuqrxn5b
Old 08-15-2021, 08:35 AM #31897
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Huge Gassy Farts And A Shitty Diaper

- Huge Gassy Farts And A Shitty Diaper

Description:
This morning I was in my last diaper and planning to have as much fun in it as possible. Ive been wetting in it since I woke up and I show you just how heavy and soggy it is already.
As I make my morning coffee I tell you how dirty Im going to be today, and how lots of coffee always gets me the result Im looking for-a warm squishy, messy diaper Just talking to you about it is turning me on so much that my pussy gets all excited. I pull down my diaper and show you the creamy juices that are leaking from me at just the thought. Theres so much that you can clearly see my excitement all over my fingers
Getting comfy on the couch I tell you again how much I want to shit my diaper and take another few sips of my coffee. My bladder feels full again and I open my legs in front of you and relax to let the pee begin to flow in to my already wet diaper. As I do, I get more than I bargained for already. As I release the pee, I accidentally let go of a really big fart Oh my god I was getting so gassy already and I knew a BIG dirty mess was on its way
I finish peeing and let go of another loud fart I poke my diapered bum out and massage my bottom hole a little ready for the release of what I know is going to be a big one I then give a few hard pushes, you can hear lots of popping farts as I do, but no shit is coming out yet, instead another long stream of hot piss
I stand up to show you how completely full of pee my diaper is. As I pull it down for you to take a look, Im a little embarrassed about the brown fart stains inside I need to pee again and with my diaper around my knees I begin to pee on it, it feels so sexy but suddenly, while Im still peeing I feel the shit starting to come I hurriedly pull my diaper back up, quickly turn around and poke my bum at you
I grunt and groan and fart lots more as I begin to fill my diaper up. You can hear everything squishing around inside as I push more and more of this smelly mess in to my diaper I kneel up and run my hand over my dirty diaper. Its so smelly already, but I know I still need to go more. I get down on my hands and knees and begin to push again. Im so gassy I do another huge long fart and straight after you can actually hear clearly all the sounds of me filling my diaper
OMG It feels so good. I sit there and wriggle around on my butt, letting the mess spread totally through out my diaper and all over my bum.
My pussy is so excited I caress the huge load that is now mashed all over me and my pussy drips with the excitement of what a bad, naughty, dirty girl Iam Hornier than ever I pump my pussy backwards and forwards on the floor. Suddenly The gassy feeling comes back and I start to fart again With a big push I get the last little bit out to join the rest of the heavy, smelly load, thats making my diaper bulge and hang heavily between my legs
I Love it, I love everything about it. The feeling of needing to go. The feeling of pushing it out. The feeling when I sit down on top of the warm mess and feel it spread all across my bum cheeks For me there is no bigger turn on than being in a wet and stinky diaper
Model:
MessyGirls
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : HugeGassyFarts.mp4
File Size : 91.31 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:15:24
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 699 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yncxuh9h7vmp
Old 08-15-2021, 08:48 AM #31898
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Pussy fucked and covered in shit.

- Pussy fucked and covered in shit.

Description:
Dirty girl next door Kelz sucks her boyfriends cock before taking an enema. After a good arse cleaning she has the shit smeared into her pussy. Then to make herself orgasm she masturbates her shit covered clit using her favourite sex toy.
After she has an orgasm squirting piss from her cunt her. Her partner slides his cock deep inside to enjoy the shitty warmth. This makes him ejaculate a great load of sperm over her shit covered pussy.
Model:
ScatSlammers
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : scatwand.mp4
File Size : 1741.44 MB
Duration : 00:34:59
Video : AVC, 6 827 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/testugli1lkz
Old 08-15-2021, 08:53 AM #31899
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Eat My Xmas Teddy Shit

- Eat My Xmas Teddy Shit

Description:
Eat my Xmas shit and drink my all pee slave A nice gift for you, a lot of shit
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : eatxmasteddyshit.wmv
File Size : 733.47 MB
Duration : 00:14:20
Video : WMV2, 6 604 kb/s, 30.046 FPS
Audio : WMA, 256 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gi53vgssln84
Old 08-15-2021, 09:02 AM #31900
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Shitting on all Fours

- Shitting on all Fours

Description:
Wearing a sexy short skirt, lace panties, and a barely fitting bra in this videoI seductively dance on my bed and slowly strip away my clothing. I then get on all fours, and take a big shit for you while my ass is right up top the camera. Finishing by spreading, and showing you my shitty asshole.
Model:
JessicaKay
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : strip1001.mp4
File Size : 200.38 MB
Duration : 00:04:31
Video : AVC, 6 025 kb/s, 29.789 FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: