Old 07-10-2019, 07:14 PM #50781
Модератор

Модератор

Amai picks up a movie for the Friday night movie ritual , but John has other ideas. Amai is hesitant to do anything inappropriate in the chance that John 's roommate comes home early. He assures her that won 't happen and talks her into giving him a blowjob on the couch. He secretly starts recording her on his phone. When she catches him after some charismatic banter she reluctantly agrees to let him film out of curiosity of what they might look like , but tells him if he wants to go further he must put down the phone! Little does she know he already has a camera set up in the room. After he teases her tight little ass with his fingers as she blows him he talks her into anal. She agrees if he promises to help her warm up , but once she 's turned on he just goes for it! Once in she can 't say no. His big cock stretching her tight little ass feels so good she goes from 0 to 100 in no time , eager for him to pull her hair and pound her tight little ass with every ounce of energy he has in him. She makes him promise to cum on her back or ass , but little does she know he has no intention of making good on that promise and lets loose right inside of her tight little ass , pulling out as he cums , then shoving back in to finish , making a cummy mess all over her ass and pussy!
Models: My Kinky Asian Girlfriend

Duration: 25 min 30 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:15 PM #50782
Модератор

Модератор

As you can hear I have a pathetic slave trying to mow my lawn. Like all the rest he 's doing an awful job and I 'll have to fire him right after this. Do you want to be next , slave? Can you handle working to my high standards or will you fall like the rest of them? Show me you can be different slave. I even give you my email. So if you want to serve me in real life I 'll tell you how
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 491 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:15 PM #50783
Модератор

Модератор

The Sequel to Leashed Tease where I ordered you to take the end of your leash in your mouth , crawl to My front door and wait excitedly for your walk outside. After a few minutes you hear My heeled boots approaching. Are you ready for your walk , mutt? I have decided to take you to a desolate location and explore the ruins where I will be chaining you up for the night. To make sure you do not know where I am taking you , I will be driving you in the dark boot of My car. Now , get in and kiss My boots! Once we arrive , you crawl closely on all fours behind My shiny gold heeled boots , gazing up at My sparkling PVC ass as I walk. I stop and order you to sit as I have a smoke break and allow you to lick My dirty boot soles clean and suck My heels as I look down on you in amusement. you will worship and lick My PVC ass clean too , lucky mutt. That should give you something to dream about as you are chained up here in desolation for the night.

Includes : Femdom POV , Pet Play , Boot Worship , Boot Domination , PVC -Vinyl , Ass Worship , Female Domination , Smoking , Cig Squeeze , Shiny Fetish , Humiliation , Boot Licking , Heel Sucking , Goddess Worship
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 17 min 9 s
Size: 941 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:16 PM #50784
Модератор

Модератор

Angela come home looking so macho in her black leather vest and tight pants , but the one thing you cant help but to notice is the big bulge in her pants. You start to imagine what it looks like underneath her stretched out jeans. Her hard muscles , studdly physique , and that bulge is just undeniably too hot. She knows you are looking at it and she tells you how much bigger and more manlier she is then you. #strap -on , #role play , #domination , #small penis humiliation , #domination ,#biceps , #flexing , #trash talking , #muscle talk (version MP4 )
Models: Angela Salvagno

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:16 PM #50785
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Giantess Girl Squeezes her Teachers and her Stepfather

My stepfather is principal at my school. I 'm a bratty girl. One day he enters the room to ground me for my bad behavior in school , but I mixed some shrinking tonic in the beverages on a teacher meeting in our house.
When I come down for breakfast , I find all my shrunken teachers and my stepdaddy on the breakfast table. Now I 'm a bratty giantess girl for them. What a fun!

The first two gets butt Squeezed by me. Then I put some jam on my toast , with two teachers on it and take a good Taste of the toast. Another teacher is swimming in my juice. I drink him.

I take off my sneakers and put my socked feet on the table to humiliate my teachers with the horrible smell of my sweaty sneakers and stinky socks. Haha , how rude!

My stepdaddy tries to get my attention with climbing my giantess ' socked foot , but he falls down. Ouch!

I 'm not that much hungry , so I decide to grind my art and physics teachers deep into the toast with my sweaty socked foot. Only a Red Life Force stain remains from them.

I put one sock off and find some sock lint. Some teachers gets endangered when I carelessly remove the sock lint from in between my toes. They are huge as boulders for them.

My sports teacher gets Squeezed on the donut by my bare foot.

Then I decide to stand up on the table , so that those tiny teacher pests can see my enormous size compared to them. I Squeeze some of them under my feet.

I decide to Squeeze a couple on the donut , this time with my sweaty sock foot.

Finally I hunt my shrunken stepdaddy down , who has survived this until now.
I catch him and throw him in my sneaker , before I put it back on. This includes some pretty in -shoe shots.

If you like to see socks and barefeet on food , and want to see many humiliating Squeezes by a bratty giantess stepdaughter , this clip is totally for you!

This clip contains many sfx close -ups and pov shots of me performing sock and barefoot Squeezes of tiny men , a vore and a drink scene and an in -shoe Squeeze.
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:16 PM #50786
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much a pair of soft juicy tits make you weak. They control everything about you and that dick of yours. My breasts are so soft & juicy...and you 'll watch me squeeze & tease & you can see they really do control you... you 're going to buy this clip and My breasts are going to control what you do with your cock. I 'll tell you when & how to stroke & when you can cum! Be My good boy & add a MARK UP Code to your Order : 10 % - PAY MORE 25 % - LOSER FEE! 50 % - SMALL PENIS TAX 75 % - PAY ALOT 100 % - LOVE ANIKA 500 % - INTOX 1000 % - BIG SHOT
Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 13 min 14 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:16 PM #50787
Модератор

Модератор

Hello pet and welcome back to my new video! I know all of your secrets , i know that you love to spend your money , all of your money on me , your beautiful and amazing Goddess! Look at the talisman , follow my voice , look at my amazing and perfect skinny body... I want you to SPOIL me now , i want you to SPEND...you should be honored for this incredible opportunity that i 'm offering to you ASSHOLE! I 'm so powerful...so amazing...look at my hands ,my long nails are making you so weak ,follow my sensual voice ,again and again.When i 'll cross my fingers ,you should spoil , spoil and spoil your Princess , loser! Follow my instructions & have fun!
Models: LDBMistress

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:17 PM #50788
Модератор

Модератор

A ridiculously low -priced compilation of the three previously -released clips :
Beta Cuckold 's View : You wish this was you , fucking my tight pussy. But you know you 're not man enough ; you know you don 't deserve a beautiful woman like me. Watch as my stud fucks me hard , makes me cum , and then lies back while I ride him. You wish you could feel what he feels , but you know you 're too much of a beta to be with me. Watch as he cums deep inside me , then come in close to the action & lick up the cum for me. That 's the view you deserve.
Cuckold 's View from Below : You come home from work to find your trophy wife in the bathroom fixing her make -up. Someone else is in the shower. "That 's my new lover ," she explains. He steps out of the shower & you can feel your cheeks burn with shame. He 's build & hung , and you know that he must be pleasing your wife more than you ever have. "This is what I warned you would happen if you didn 't start acting like a real man." And she 's right , she did warn you , but you never thought it would actually happen.She tells you they 've just finished having sex & are about to go out to dinner. But then they decide they 're horny for one another again , and she touches his cock. He slips it inside her wet & willing pussy , and they fuck in various positions right in front of you. At first you think you 're still standing there because you 're in shock , but then you realize that it must be something else holding you there. Your wife tells you to get on your knees and watch from below. And you do it! You actually get on your knees beneath her. This is the strangest experience staring up at that huge alpha male cock pounding your wife. You feel so many emotions at once. But one thing is for sure , you aren 't going anywhere. Your eyes are glued to them , and even as he cums you don 't look away. You realize that this is probably just the first of many lovers your wife will take , all because you couldn 't man up.
Cucky Christmas : Something has been lacking in our sex life , and I decided that if you can 't make me happy , I should make myself happy. So I got myself a Christmas preset : a stud with a big cock. I do still love you. You 're kind & sweet , and I want to involve you in my happiness. Watch as he licks my pussy & eats my ass. I gave you my pussy & you just didn 't know what to do with it. He knows how to please me so he deserves me. I want you to witness what a big stud he is & how he skillfully uses his dick to please me. He 's going to cum inside me , and I want you to eat it out of me. Here , to make it easier , I 'll make it peppermint flavored. How fitting for the holiday... a peppermint creampie. Lick my pussy now. This is the only way you 'll be able to have sexual contact with me from now on. You should be happy that I 'm finally happy.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 38 min 45 s
Size: 2.99 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:17 PM #50789
Модератор

Модератор

I HAVE SOME VERY DIRTY PANTIES THAT NEED A GOOD CLEANING.... ARE YOU GOING TO BE MY DIRTY PANTY SLAVE? GET ON YOUR KNEES... AS I coerce YOU TO CLEAN....LICK...TASTE....AND GAG YOU WITH MY DIRTY PANTIES....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 654 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:17 PM #50790
Модератор

Модератор

Aw , chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine 's Day? Babe , I looove those... but are you sure it 's ok to eat them all? I never knew you liked feeding Me so much... but I 've always wanted to be fed.
Models: Mistress Bijoux

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 610 MiB
Download From AnzFile