Old 11-29-2019, 12:13 AM #110711
Модератор

Модератор

Manipulating The Old Man On His Death Bed - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

You're in your final days, confined to your bed in your beautiful mansion, and you've asked the fam to gather to speak with us all one last time. I only married into this stupid fam y because I knew how much money my husband and I would get once you kicked the bucket and left us 1/4 of your things. When you have me all alone, you have a very strange request for an old dying man... You want to see me naked. I might let you... But of course, you're going to have to do something for me too...
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 14 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 12:17 AM #110712
Модератор

Модератор

Worship My Long Legs - Ella Dearest - iwantclips

In my hotel room cleaners waiting outside to clean my room but i'm too busy showing off my long legs in nylon hold ups.They have got you on your knees weak, I get great pleasure teasing you knowing you will do anything to get close. You never will but you have hope which I find hilarious, I humiliate you reminding you its not going to happen. I caress my legs you can hear the sweet sound of my silky nylon hold ups, you need to feel them but all you can do is watch, hope and dream.....
Models: Ella Dearest

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 12:24 AM #110713
Модератор

Модератор

Beta Bitch Cum Eater - Katy_AnnXO - iwantclips

Well.... you were left unsatisfied with the last cum eating instruction video.... I wasn't feel quite so generous to let you cum all over the place. I know you can't stop thinking about eating your own cum. No one can make you do it.... but I know I can. I have a special way of make pickier eaters eat what I want. I'm going to make you a deal.... this is the only cum eating instruction video you will ever need again. Today I am going to let you cum.... but you have to follow all of my directions. I know you will.... after all.... you are inferior male beta bitch and live to serve a beautiful goddess like me.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 12:33 AM #110714
Модератор

Модератор

Gentleman Training Session For Perverted Losers - Ashley Jay - Ashleyjay - iwantclips

I am sick of you perverted losers continuously looking at my cleavage, ass, legs.. I've had enough of it. Today you are entering my office for some serious training. You can never maintain eye contact can you?
Well I am going to teach you some fucking manners.
Your still doing it now! Looking down my blouse. You are a pervert. You know that right? You are on the verge of being sacked and you still can't look at me in the correct manner.
Losers like you need to be told how to treat a woman correctly... I'm going to train you up to behave then send you home to continue tugging your pathetic cock over me.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 12:35 AM #110715
Модератор

Модератор

Default Obedient slut for me. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Obedient slut for me. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

You are full time loser. When you wake up and also when you ****, you're a submissive jerk off. But when you see me, your loser-ism soars, sky high. You turn into a little horny pet, desperate to do, whatever i say. Even though it always involves humiliating yourself for me. Today you'll be an obedient slut for me, loser. Like you could ever disobey, even faced with your worst fear, whilst I'm dressed in this outfit! Prepare to be, ordered, teased, controlled and humiliated for my pleasure.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 12:35 AM #110716
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Bitch For Goddess Vanessa -CEI/CUCKOLD - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Cum Bitch For Goddess Vanessa -CEI/CUCKOLD - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Hello there Cum eater, did you saved a bog loud for your Goddess, i know you missed me so much, its time to do what you do better, get on your knees, pants down and stroke for me, stroke as i say, follow my instructions like a good cum bitch that you are,. i know you dream about me fucking and you would love to swallow my man cums too
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 9 min 50 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 12:37 AM #110717
Модератор

Модератор

Default CUM EATING FOR STEP-COUSINS' STOLEN PANTIES 1080P - ELLIE IDOL & LONDON LIX - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

CUM EATING FOR STEP-COUSINS' STOLEN PANTIES 1080P - ELLIE IDOL & LONDON LIX - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

So, now that we have you alone, we want to talk to you about your panty thievery! We know what you've been up to, that you've been sniffing and wanking off into our panties. We're your step-cousins, you pervert! Still, it IS fun to fuck with you and make you jerk off in front of us to our panties. We're even going to make you EAT your cum! I mean, there needs to be SOME sort of punishment, after all. We just have you wrapped around our little fingers and don't see that changing anytime soon...
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 12:39 AM #110718
Модератор

Модератор

Default Laid Back CEI - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Laid Back CEI - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

The rules are simple. you want to cum? you know exactly what you have to do. I don't need to explain it or manipulate you into it. you know you were born a little cum eater! you know that if you want the pleasure of an orgasm then you get the taste of your own cum. you're just lucky that it's Me you get to eat your cum to. Jerking to My perfect body and orgasming on My command almost makes you forget how pathetic your life is! Go on loser bitch boy, eat your cum for Me. Lay down on your back and stroke. Aim at your face, go on, do it.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 984 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 12:39 AM #110719
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 12:39 AM #110720
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Gooning State - Edging Games - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

The Gooning State - Edging Games - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING?

Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile