Old 11-29-2019, 02:07 AM #110761
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess helps you eat it - Goddess Danielle - iwantclips

Princess helps you eat it - Goddess Danielle - iwantclips

I know sometimes you back out of eating up your fresh creamy load on command little cum slut..but today Princess will be seductively coercing you into a desperate cum guzzling whore! You won't even have to think twice, the torment my dirty talk words & incredible curvaceous body brings to your weak mind, make it feel as if you are directly before me as i tease you about where you would love to eat you cum from on my Goddess body. You will be a good cum guzzling slut for Goddess Danielle
**CODE - 'cum whore' ADD $30 ALWAYS USE FOR PRINCESS.
**CODE - 'Queens ATM' Adds $100
Models: Goddess Danielle

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 02:10 AM #110762
Модератор

Модератор

Default Christmas Morning Day Dreams of Step-Sis - Family Manipulation456 - iwantclips

Christmas Morning Day Dreams of Step-Sis - Family Manipulation456 - iwantclips

Early Christmas morning I had the most realistic fantasy with my incredibly sexy younger step-sister. She was all dressed up in her slutty christmas outfit - tiny green booty shorts, and a skin tight red top. Gabriela rubbed my dick thru my boxers; I grew harder the more she teased me. Next thing I know, my little step-sister is sucking my dick! This could only be possible in my dreams, but my step-sister gave the best head I've ever had! She fucks me, bouncing her tight pussy on my big cock. I finally get the chance to fuck her the way I've always wanted. Her wet pussy felt so good, I pulled out and sprayed my big load across her petite body!!
Models: Family Manipulation456

Duration: 28 min 41 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 02:12 AM #110763
Модератор

Модератор

Default Target Practice - MissLuscious - iwantclips

Target Practice - MissLuscious - iwantclips

Name kind of says it all. How good is your aim? Can you hit the target? I'm going to have you jerk your cock off for me until I give you a cum countdown where the target is your mouth, and the prize is your cum!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 501 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 02:12 AM #110764
Модератор

Модератор

Default How to Kiss an Asshole: A Slave's Tale - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

How to Kiss an Asshole: A Slave's Tale - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 02:14 AM #110765
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Little Cum Eater- get ready to clean - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

My Little Cum Eater- get ready to clean - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Recorded cam session of A tease, some dirty talk, and a sexy short bj that is about to get you hungry. Every second passing by your mouths salivating for the one thing you want. Now stroke that cock, I know it never lasts long when its pumping for me!!! and stick that tongue out...its your birthday lick all the icing
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 60.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 02:19 AM #110766
Модератор

Модератор

Default Five Different CEI's Part 1 - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Five Different CEI's Part 1 - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

With all the different ways there are to make you eat your own cum. I figured I might as well make a five part series with my top five favorite ways to make you eat it. I won't be writing in any of the descriptions what way I will make you eat it because that would just spoil the fun!!! The last clip will have my most favorite way to watch you eat it. I know I have a lot of cum sluts out there that are eager to lap up their seed for my entertainment!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 02:23 AM #110767
Модератор

Модератор

Default Life Long Cum Eater - Punishment - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Life Long Cum Eater - Punishment - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Even if I am not explicitly telling you to eat your cum in a clip, you must ALWAYS eat it. You don't make messes no matter what. I won't allow it and it seems you've forgotten your place. So I'm going to remind you today with a 30 day cum eating challenge. One that requires you to make up all those loads you haven't eaten for me recently. You've been such a bad boy and you need to make it up to me with these very special task. Follow through and I will reward you with TONS of CEI sessions. If not, experience the punishment and endure the withdrawals.

Consists of: Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, CEI Encouragement, Femdom, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Female Supremacy, Tease Goddess, Mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Money slave, Findom, Financial Domination, Sensual Goddess, Tit worship, Ass worship, Body Worship, Cock tease, Cum control, Orgasm Control, Cum eating, Tribute
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 02:24 AM #110768
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Miss Untamed - iwantclips

- Miss Untamed - iwantclips

Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 176 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 02:25 AM #110769
Модератор

Модератор

Default Give Yourself a Facial JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

Give Yourself a Facial JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

You're used to eating your own cum now. You're a cum-guzzling veteran. It's not new or scary for you anymore. You're no longer nervous. And that bores me. I'm taking your CEI to the next level. Something more gross and humiliating. You're going to give yourself a facial and then lick the cum from your face. I see you're nervous again. Good. Keep jerking the way I tell you to, my little cum slut. You're going to be so desperate to cum by the time I'm done with you that you'll cum in any way I tell you to -- even if it's all over your face. And we're going to keep doing this until giving yourself facials is something you love to do. Until it's something you won't hesitate to do. And then I'm going to push you even farther.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 2.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 02:28 AM #110770
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ass Addict Therapy-Fantasy - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Ass Addict Therapy-Fantasy - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

I'm your Therapist-Fantasy. You come to me because you know that you have problem. Your an ass addict and every time that you see a nice juicy bubble butt you're like a Teen-18+ that just discovered an orgasm. And this happens repeatedly. You have to pump your dick as hard and as fast as you can until you cum a big ole sticky load. You can't avoid it. If you try to then all that arousal without release drives you insane. You can't concentrate. You need to cum and you need to cum hard. I have to admit I'm pretty thrilled about your addiction. I'm going to use this to my advantage. I will help you deal with the issue but not in the way that you would imagine. We're dealing with this problem my way. Fetishes: Ass Worship, Ass Fetish, Adult Role Play, Therapist/Patient, Office Domination, Office Fantasy, Office Tease, Upskirt, Heels Fetish, High Heels, Leg Fetish, Body Worship, Sexy Curves, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Redhead, Redheads, Redhead Goddess HD 720P
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 194 MiB
Download From AnzFile