Old 11-29-2019, 09:10 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sun Fun CUM (in your face) - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Sun Fun CUM (in your face) - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Right now I am sunning My oiled up half naked body on a private beach somewhere in Ibiza. So NOTHING makes Me happier knowing you re stuck at home, naked on your knees, desperate for Me, a LOSER for Me, about to take a huge salty load of your own cum right in the face for ME. This is the way I want things all the time, My luxuriating, you're debasing.
As I tease you with My very SHORT jeans, My barely there bikini you stroke and think of all the men that have what you will never. They are GAWPING at your Goddess right now. Watching HER smooth oil into Her juicy tits, Her boyfriend slapping it into Her perfect ass.you may be sat at home but you get a private show from Me, you get to see My tits and ASS up an personal, all you have to do is CUM on your face, for ME you'd do anything.
Shorts OFF, My body makes you crazy, you WISH you could be there, to serve Me in person, to see the sun light up My golden skin.but I'm way too out of your league, the best you can do is say "THANK YOU GODDESS" as you CUM on your face. My tongue and lips make you WEAK, My ass makes you HARD, My tits make you DRIP.YES GODDESS THANK YOU GODDESS
Contains: femdom pov, Goddess worship, arrogant woman, humiliation, mindfuck, mental domination, JOI, sensual domination, strip tease, bikini, denim shorts, ass worship, tit worship, CEI, cum facial.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 20 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, headersearch', headersearchmobile', madam violet