Old 07-05-2019, 03:11 PM #7771
Модератор

Модератор

Its an occasion I get to go Naturist open park where I get I sub willing ti be pissed on in the woods .is 10” cock gets him in trouble as he gets very excited its obvious he likes to be used publicly .the show starts urinated on in public and on realising its what turns him on he proposes for further degradation as I am so willing to shit as I stroke his big trunk.
The shitting is done discreetly so no offense to the other around us.
Models: scatmistress

Duration: 8 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 03:13 PM #7772
Модератор

Модератор

Ebony Scat Princess graces us with her prescence once again!! This legend in the scat game is a real honor and a privileged opportunity to share her return to the game!! I was her customer waaaaaaay before I even started my own store, as she was one of the first ebony models I ever remember with their own store. She really had to go in these three clips as she takes no time getting to business dropping three HUGE dumps!! She really filled the bowl in each clip!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 03:19 PM #7773
Модератор

Модератор

Bbw Reina is one of our newer models and she quite shy. Watch as she dances for you in the 1st scene. Then the 2nd scene she heads to her toilet and sits backwards on the seat to drop some shits on the floor. 3rd scene she sits on the edge of her bathtub and lets you watch that soft poop fall to the floor.
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Resolution: 1312 x 720
Size: 298 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 03:20 PM #7774
Модератор

Модератор

You asked many times to be be my toilet- slave. Today I'm here to train you. As a toilet, you'll have to drink all my pee. I may have to force you, using a funnell gag, so that you'll receive my pee directly in your throat and you cannot but drink it up, to the last drop. But that is not enough: the most difficult task will be eating my shit. I will make a huge pile of shit, just for you and you will be eating it, piece by pice. Or, perhaps, I will step on it and you will lick it from the sole of my shoe!
THIS CLIP CONTAINS AMAZING CLOSE-UPs OF MY PUSSY AND ASS

ITALIAN
Mi hai chiesto piu' volte di poter diventare il mio schiavo-cesso. Ecco, oggi sono qui per addestrarti. Sei un cesso e, quindi, dovrai bere la mia pipi. Puo' darsi che dovro' costringerti farlo e allora usero' un bavaglio con imbuto che te la fara' scendere direttamente in gola e tu non potrai far altro che berla tutta, fino all'ultima goccia. Ma questo non basta: la cosa piu' difficile sara' ingoiare la mia merda. Ne faro' un bel mucchio e tu la mangerai tutta, pezzo dopo pezzo. O, forse, la schiaccero' col mio piede e poi tu la leccherai dalla suola della mi scarpa!!
IL VIDEO CONTIENE SPLENDIDI PRIMI PIANI DELLA MIA FIGA E DEL MIO CULO
Models: padronagaia

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 03:22 PM #7775
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress and her friends have fun exploring the two slaves they have brought to the Naturist resort to playing its a day Mistress are not naked but our new toilets have to stay naked in case Mistress want to use their bodies as human toilets so one takes the piss from one Mistress and the other likes the smell of shit , so What i do is to sit at the edge f the bench in the woods and my would be toilet lying close by so he can be encouraged to go through the process as an ass cleaner afterwards. He has to wait till I have dropped few loads on the grass tissue paper while my Assistant is busy recording the process. Mistress Evon is seen giving way in case the caviar is too strong to her mind.
Models: scatmistress

Duration: 8 min 55 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 03:27 PM #7776
Модератор

Модератор

I love playing in my stinky shit. I love stuffing it back in my ass with my fingers as I finger my open asshole. I really didnt want to stop playing with my ass I am so horny for a big fat cock in my shit-hole. I need my ass to be opened up wide. I was so turned on by smearing my shit all over my big ass. I sucked my camera man dick with my smelly shit. I cant believe I had shit that close to my mouth.
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 746 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 03:42 PM #7777
Модератор

Модератор

Just let your mind go blank, and let me lead you into eating my shit!
I piss and shit on the floor, and as you can see it is a good meal.
So here comes the training, I want you to eat and lick my shit from my stilettos. Got it?
So start cleaning my shoes like the good shit eater you want to be!
Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 03:52 PM #7778
Модератор

Модератор

My Original Funky Lady Francesca is back in the mix!! This is the girl my vision all started with when we were dating 6 years ago. She was reluctant at first, but once I took it from concept to reality, she saw the light!!! At first she was too shy to do anything beyond toilet videos, then she sent in what is still probably one of 3 favorite videos! Her outdoor adventure was my original top selling clip from my original two stores. She still pops up now and then but hopefully she will stay more in the mix. I love her gassy dumps and her grunting and straining. This time enjoy two new clips as she records in areas of the house she never has before! She begins with a FUNKY stand up dump in her shower. She begins with some nice loud farts as she spreads her asscheeks and asshole wide open. Then Her hole opens to unleash her bogies in the shower! In the second, she gets on all fours and starts out with a stong piss in a bowl. Then she farts and sharts out a smaller load. Two awesome return clips from Francesca!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 6 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 03:53 PM #7779
Модератор

Модератор

Ms. Sonya is a long time friend of mine. She may present us with some content occasionally so stand by and keep checking my store for updated content.
In this 1st video Ms. Sonya walks into her restroom to take a random pee and shit before she prepares for work.
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 1 min 44 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 088
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 03:59 PM #7780
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me tell you my husband has gone out so im going to have a sneaky cigarette, smoking gives me a mad head rush but also makes my tummy start to grumble.. Hes going to be back soon il quickly smoke this and then go to the bathroom
But the more i smoke te more the tummy grumbles i quickly clean up the ash off the floor but as i do the desperation gets to much and i poo my white shorts and pants..
Im disgusted and embarrassed now ive got to some how get rid of the smell of the smoke and the smell of my poo
I pull down my shorts and pants and am disgusted with my load of smelly poo inside my shorts and pants i need to hide them i open up my kitchen cuboard but then shit gets all over the door
Oh No hes home a knock at the door and you here me explain to him whats happened and he storms out.
Im so embarressed right now ?
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 36 s
Size: 602 MiB
Download From AnzFile