Default Scat Secretary Fantasy - - scatshop

Scat Secretary Fantasy - - scatshop

Hello, boss
Old 01-09-2020, 05:01 AM #15302
Модератор

Модератор

Default Panty Pee & Cum for My Daddy - - scatshop

Panty Pee & Cum for My Daddy - - scatshop

Roleplaying/ageplay clip, I am Daddy’s little girl and i love sucking my pacifier! Daddy tells me he wants me to make myself cum and then pee my lil girl hello kitty panties for him, so that’s exactly what I do! I love to make Daddy very happy anyway I can!
Models:

Duration: 13 min 45 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 563 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 05:05 AM #15303
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aleisha And The Sitter! - - scatshop

Aleisha And The Sitter! - - scatshop

When Danni arrives for a new babysitting job which was arranged by phone the day before, she is confused that the “b@by” she’s supposed to look after seems to be quite a lot older than she was expecting. Aleisha is looking very cute, lying on the couch. When Aleisha gives Danni a note written by her Mom, she is shocked to read that part of the job includes putting her in diapers!
Suspecting maybe some kind of practical joke or possibly that Aleisha herself arranged the whole thing, Danni calls the number on the note, only to be reassured by Aleisha’s Mom that she does indeed need a babysitter and since she isn’t yet potty trained also needs to be diapered!
It seems like Danni’s only option is to proceed as normal like she would for any girl, and decides to get Aleisha to do some drawings. Aleisha is not totally cooperative though, so Danni thinks Aleisha might enjoy having her hair put in pigtails while she draws and sucks her thumb. All seems to be going ok, but then Aleisha announces that she needs to be diapered because she wants to poop!
Danni is dumbfounded, and tries to convince Aleisha to use the bathroom, but to no avail. Aleisha is determined to be diapered. Danni finally complies, but still tries to convince Aleisha to be a big girl and use the toilet. She even cuddles her on her lap and talks to her, trying to understand what’s going on. And then when Aleisha admits she intends to play in her diaper, it suddenly hits her and it all makes sense!
“I think you’re a smart girl, and you don’t need diapers. You’re pretending, because I understand something – you like to play with diapers! Is that making you horny – is your little pussy horny?” Aleisha admits that it does!
This realization is a bit too much for Danni, and while still trying to get Aleisha to use the toilet, she also threatens that if she goes ahead and messes herself, she will call her Mom and tell her everything – that she likes being taken care of, to be diapered and cleaned up, and even that it makes her horny! But Aleisha is not listening, and proceeds to defiantly fill her diaper with a messy load of poop! Danni is aghast and can’t believe what’s happening, and leaves the room to call Aleisha’s Mom.
Once alone, Aleisha proves that she is indeed very excited and turned on by what’s she’s done, and starts to play with herself and be a really dirty girl. She rubs the messy diaper against her pussy, and smears the poop on herself, at one point even wandering the room with the open and poop filled diaper hanging between her legs.
Totally filthy and covered in poop, she continues to masturbate herself until she reaches a satisfying orgasm. Danni was obviously right – Aleisha is really just a dirty girl who pretends not to be toilet trained because it turns her on. Maybe after Danni tells her Mom, it won’t be so easy to get away with it in future.
Models:

Duration: 23 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 05:12 AM #15304
Модератор

Модератор

Default Schoolgirl pooping JOI - - scatshop

Schoolgirl pooping JOI - - scatshop

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I walk in, wearing a sexy schoolgirl outfit and tell you that I found some videos on your computer, d_ddy. Some videos of women…pooping. Do you watch them while you masturbate? Well, if you can admit it, I suppose I can too. They really turned me on, and I masturbated to them too. Have you ever seen a girl shit in real life? No? Do you think it would make you cum really hard? Because I want to make you cum really really hard. I sensually strip down to just my schoolgirl skirt while giving you jerk off instructions. Then I finally shit for you, telling you just how to stroke your cock to it. I masturbate over my big pile of shit and eventually cum all over it while begging you to cum too. We both have the most intense orgasm of our lives over my shit. Then I blow you a kiss and tell you we should do this again sometime.
Models:

Duration: 9 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 778 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 05:13 AM #15305
Модератор

Модератор

Default Heap in my potty - - scatshop

Heap in my potty - - scatshop

I love my little purple potty. I want to do shit in the potty. Today the hard heap, we hemorrhoids painful.
Models:

Duration: 4 min 33 s
Size: 259 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 05:17 AM #15306
Модератор

Модератор

Default HD Pee Play and Poo Body Smear - - scatshop

HD Pee Play and Poo Body Smear - - scatshop

Watch me get really messy, I pee in a bowl then pour it all over my white top revealing my boobs.
I then Poo my white panties, Then show you then and smear it all over my boobs and body.
Before playing with my pussy
Models:

Duration: 13 min 20 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 05:18 AM #15307
Модератор

Модератор

Default Give Birth To Turd, Smear Then Cum - - scatshop

Give Birth To Turd, Smear Then Cum - - scatshop

Ive been constipated all week, Watch me lay back asking you to hold my hand while i give birth to my big poo baby.
I then show you it in my hands before smearing all over my boobs.
I then finger my pussy till i cum and then give you a cum countdown to shoot your load all over my face
Models:

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 05:18 AM #15308
Модератор

Модератор

Default First Time Baking Chocolate, Poop, and Peanut Butter Chip Cookies! - - scatshop

First Time Baking Chocolate, Poop, and Peanut Butter Chip Cookies! - - scatshop

I am making chocolate peanut butter chip cookies for the very first time. Watch me make the cookie dough and then take off my panties and poo straight into the bowl! I knead thepoo into the cookie dough with my hands and then form several cookies and place them on a cookie sheet and pop it in the oven. While we wait for them to bake I show you my bare ass, spread my ass cheeks and show you my dirty asshole and fondle it a bit. I rub my wet pussy and spread my legs wide for you. The cookies are done so I pull them out of the toaster oven so I can show you my beautiful cookies…and tell you to enjoy!! =) 15 minute long clip!
Models:

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 05:19 AM #15309
Модератор

Модератор

Default Poo and Smear On Feet (Foot Fetish) - - scatshop

Poo and Smear On Feet (Foot Fetish) - - scatshop

Watch me on my bed showing you my sweaty gym socks, i then take them off and show you my bare pretty feet and my arches, i suck them and lick them telling you what i would love you to do.
I Then bend over and sit on my feet and poo before smearing in on my feet, I then poo some more and show you my big mess.
I then make you watch as i clean my feet and get my dried shit off saying how i would much prefer you be licking them clean
Models:

Duration: 16 min 11 s
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 05:20 AM #15310
Модератор

Модератор

Default Peeing in Angel Wicky’s mouth - - scatshop

Peeing in Angel Wicky’s mouth - - scatshop

Angel Wicky sneaked into my room, and kidnapped me. So it is time to take a revenge ! I dragged her to the shower, and peed in her mouth.. She swallowed it all.. Than i make her pee on my pussy, while im getting an orgasm..
Models:

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 783 MiB
Download From AnzFile