Old 01-15-2020, 12:15 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Telling us her sexy secrets! - Dany - Ddfnetwork.com

Telling us her sexy secrets! - Dany - Ddfnetwork.com

Description:
Today's girl of the day is Dany, another naughty little girl from Prague. She told us one of her dirtiest fantasies and were about to reveal that to you, but first get a load of this set. Then you can appreciate how we felt when she told us. Our cocks were standing in a ready state by the end of the story, like a microphone about to receive an incredible vocal performance!

Here she reveals to us her secret fantasy stating "In my fantasy, I'm lying on a nudist beach, my skin all oily with sun-tan lotion. I'm feeling really sexy, and I just know that I'm looking pretty like a piece of human candy. Then, a shadow falls across my body. I open my eyes and I can see a man smiling, asking me if I need any more oil on my back. I turn onto my front, handing him the lotion. He straddles the backs of my thighs, and his hands move down my body to really work that stuff into my heart shaped, super firm ass. Then he lies on his back and I straddle him, rubbing oil into his chest, massaging it in, paying a lot of attention to his nipples. I can feel his big, hot dick getting rock-hard under my bum. I'm moving myself little by little along his growing hard-on, until I slide a little more and take his manhood into my wet pussy. He's in me now, balls deep before even realizing what's happening. Then I ride him harder and harder, until we both cum veraciously ." Now, aren't you glad you saw those pics before reading? If your like me,you fantasized yourself in the man's lucky position! What a ride that was!
Model:
Dany
Studio:
Ddfnetwork.com

Download Screenshots:
Download From ANZ

Download 4k VIDEO:
Download From ANZ

Tags
dv, solo