Old 01-15-2020, 01:56 PM #124701
Модератор

Модератор

Default Loser Titty Jerk - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Loser Titty Jerk - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

I have a little treat for you today loser. I'm going to let you jerk to my nice big hot tits but.. only if I get to torment you the whole time you're doing it. Why would I want to let you jerk your disgusting dick unless I get something out of it. I'm going to have fun telling you how much a fucking loser you are while you stare at these beauties right here. You want to jerk to them don't you? Then you're going to listen to everything that I say aren't you!
---
Fetishes: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Humiliation, Tease & Denial, Femdom POV, Female Domination
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 01:59 PM #124702
Модератор

Модератор

Default Drained & Blackmail-fantasy before your Anniversary Date - 1080p HD - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

Drained & Blackmail-fantasy before your Anniversary Date - 1080p HD - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

Your wife called.
She said something about a special anniversary dinner...? Oh! It looks like you completely forgot about that!
She said she will be here in 15 minutes.
Maybe you should relax, after working all day and with this big wedding anniversary night with your wife later. I feel sorry for you, trying so hard to please her and provide for her. I bet you'd never want to disappoint her. She is your wife, after all.
Let Me rub your shoulders - you seem tense. The pressure of My large, soft breasts in My barely-professional tight and low top feels nice against the back of your neck.
I can feel you shivering.
I reach down your chest with My manicured fingers, caressing you all the way down to your crotch. You jump, surprised and embarrassed at your raging erection! "What are you doing???"
I'm going to ruin you for your wife.
There will be nothing left when she gets here, and it will be too late to hide it.
She will wonder why you can't get hard for her when she puts her mouth on your cock.
You whimper, "please...please, don't do this," but your head bucks back in ecstasy, as I writhe all over your lap and stroke your dick with a mission in mind.
That would be terrible, wouldn't it? For your wife to find out that you're getting hand jobs from your secretary? That I'm naked except for silky and lace garters, thigh-high sheer stockings, and a small tight bra between your legs, in the middle of the office, where anyone could walk in at any moment?
You would lose everything.
What a shame it would be, to have your home and your life ruined by your sexpot secretary and Her erotic tricks!
You beg harder. "Please! No, no, no, oh no please no!"
If you cum now, I'm in your pocket. Forever. I will hold this over you and extort from you for as long as I can squeeze what I want out of you. Drop by drop. Give Me everything I want, and no-one has to find out about this.
There's a simple way to avoid all of this: Just don't cum. Resist.
Do you think you can handle that?
But you can't, can you? Your wife will be here any minute, and she may be even parking her car as I jerk your cock! You're past the point of no return now, sir. You'd better not cum, because she said she would be here in 15 minutes, 12 minutes ago!
Maybe you still have time to stop Me from hand-fucking your cock and save your marriage, if her timing is right.
But you know her - she likes to come early.
Featuring toby springs
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 02:03 PM #124703
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dipping, Dangling, and Shoe play to make you weak - Goddess Vicky Vixxx - iwantclips

Dipping, Dangling, and Shoe play to make you weak - Goddess Vicky Vixxx - iwantclips

Goddess Vicky knows exactly what drives you wild and gets you weak. Even though Vicky wants you weak, she knows you do not deserve any of her attention. Vicky lets you watch her dipping, dangling, shoe play but pays no attention to you because you are just a foot loving loser! This clip has close ups and slo-mo of the shoe play.
Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 800 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 02:05 PM #124704
Модератор

Модератор

Default De4th By Nylons - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

De4th By Nylons - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

You've been stalking me, sending me anonymous love letters, leaving gifts on my doorstep, sending weird texts and flowers. I've ignored all of this up until I invited you over the other day, totally catching you off guard. When you arrive at my house I tell you I can either call the police and tell them I caught you trespassing on my property and peeking into my windows OR we can play a little game. I tie you up just to be safe and then reveal to you that I'm going to inject you with a serum that will kick your libido into overdrive. If you orgasm while this serum is pumping through your body you will experience such a tremendous orgasm that the strain of it will stop your heart and k1ll you on the spot. Of course you are horrified and resist, that is until I inject the serum right into your cock. All it takes is some visual stimulation to get you jerking furiously for me- NYLONS, your greatest weakness. I tease you with my sheer nylons, pulling a pair off, putting a pair on. Pretty soon your will to live goes out the window and I'm free of you forever.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 16 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 288 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 02:08 PM #124705
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny Pants to Tiny Thong - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Shiny Pants to Tiny Thong - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

There's not much to it really. I'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face, making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 02:09 PM #124706
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy Cuckolded by BBC - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Sissy Cuckolded by BBC - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Look at this big beautiful black man... he's the total opposite of you. He's so big and muscular, with a HUGE cock. You're just a measly little sissy with an inadequate penis.... you exist to be a cuckold for Me and My BBC! I love teasing you as he rubs his hands all over My body.. kissing Me and pleasing Me in ways you could never DREAM of. Hahaha... doesn't it feel good to be cuckolded by such a perfect Alpha couple? Now you have a purpose: to be our sissy cuckold forever!
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 48 s
Size: 477 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 02:16 PM #124707
Модератор

Модератор

Default Is it a Trick or Treat? - TemptressLux - iwantclips

Is it a Trick or Treat? - TemptressLux - iwantclips

Poor broke dudes spoke up and we the Femdoms of IWC listened. Enjoy this cheaply priced video for broke dudes. It's totally not a rip off. Just take the chance and see if it's a trick or treat. Maybe you'll get lucky
Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up Use code LUXOWNED for a 500% markup
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 02:22 PM #124708
Модератор

Модератор

Default Popped For Cock - Miss Bellerose - iwantclips

Popped For Cock - Miss Bellerose - iwantclips

You wouldn't take a Silly Stuff without knowing its history and possible side effects, right? I will teach you something about Aroma that you will find absolutely fascinating. And then I will show you how to use it in a way that will feel incredible.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 659 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 02:23 PM #124709
Модератор

Модератор

Default Good Boy Training Session part 1 - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Good Boy Training Session part 1 - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

You call yourself one of my most devoted Good Boys, but are you really? As a proclaimed Good Boy you must be fully prepared to devote every waking moment to my existence. I require absolute obedience when it comes to serving me. Which means complete dedication on your part. Think you can handle it? In order to mold you into my perfect obeying good boy, you must be trained and conditioned properly. This is the first of many Good Boy training sessions in which I will be shaping you into my ideal good boy. In this session I will be luring your mind with my enchanting voice placing you into a trance like state where i will take complete control. Close your eyes and just listen as I take you far away from your boring reality and into a mesmerizing day dream with me. *AUDIO CLIP ONLY
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 10.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 02:26 PM #124710
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum in 30 seconds.. - Valeriesins - iwantclips

Cum in 30 seconds.. - Valeriesins - iwantclips

Watch me strip and tease you while you sit on your hands. When i order you to strike you have exactly 30 seconds to cum! Are you up for the test? Add a code to your order " 30% Markup "LOSER TAX"
Add a code to your order " 50$ Markup "FAILURE TAX"
Add a code to your order " 25$ Markup "CumTaX"

Use the coupon code "NOTICEME" to stand out!
Use the coupon code "ILOVEVALERIE" to prove your adoration!
Use the coupon code "VALWALLET" to spoil me!
...........Twitter @valeriesins......
Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 73.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile