Old 03-18-2020, 05:06 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default abbywinters.com - Video Masturbation: Carmen M & Delilah - Comparing Vulvas

abbywinters.com - Video Masturbation: Carmen M & Delilah - Comparing Vulvas

Cast: Carmen M, Delilah
Category: video by misha, masturbation
Description: "Your body is so soft," murmurs Delilah, placing her hand on Carmen's warm thigh, pushing her hand up under her long hair and onto her neck, "can I kiss you?" Excitement takes over as Carmen bends over the back of the sofa, Delilah spanking her eager bottom, the pale flesh jiggling with every contact both ladies increasingly turned on.  "I can see your nipples!" squeals Carmen as she spots that Delilah's breasts are sitting braless below the lace section of her top. Peeling back her own shirt, Carmen reveals she too is not wearing a bra, her large breasts popping out of the fabric, pert and pale. Delilah is transfixed, unable to stop her hand from reaching forward to squeeze, "I think these might be the best I've ever seen! Boobs this big big are usually fake!" Kissing, pawing and pulling back clothing, the ladies compare their vulva's, tapping their exposed clits, simultaneously sliding in their fingers. "Touch yourself, let me see you touch yourself!" With exhausted happy smiles, the ladies lie fully sated on the sofa, "my brain is in my pussy now!"

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 288 x 512
Duration: 31 min 3 s
Size: 64.6 MiB

Download File

Tags
carmen m, delilah, masturbation, video by misha