Old 04-15-2019, 12:06 PM #12571
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Bella Soles shows off her soft perfect feet and pink pedicure! You will love this video if you like self worship, soft soles, and yummy toes. Listen to talk of stroking and smelling soft soles... Thank you so much foot fetish fans
Models: princessbellasoles

Duration: 3 min 28 s
Resolution: 1232 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:07 PM #12572
Модератор

Модератор

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:07 PM #12573
Модератор

Модератор

I've realized that men bore me, much to his chagrin. But, I give him an option, let me turn him into a sissy for me or I will leave.....he chose sissy...he made the right choice! I turn him into a pretty female lover, then teach him how to take a dick like a woman too!
Models: Goddess Edyn

Duration: 37 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.69 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:08 PM #12574
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 3. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 3 - Honesty Also contains an unlock key to activate your lessons in Level 4.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:09 PM #12575
Модератор

Модератор

You come to see Dr Nikki to help cure your boot fetish so she gives you a list of tasks to complete .. When she notices its a stronger case than she has previously had she dangles her bare feet in your face Coercing you to smell and worship them until you can't resist and cum in your pants for her.. You'll be back every week..
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:10 PM #12576
Модератор

Модератор

A very lucky boy from Mistress Serena's stable of slaves is treated to worship her feet and christen her brand new sharp stilettos with his tongue and suffer the pleasure and pain as they dig into his skin as she tramples all over him.
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 17 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:11 PM #12577
Модератор

Модератор

SO A WIFE HAS COME TO SEE ME, HER HUSBAND APPEARS TO BE ONE OF MY SLAVES. AND HE HAS USED THE RENT MONEY. SHE HAS CAME TO SEE ME TO TELL ME THEY HAVE NO RENT MONEY AS HE HAS SPENT IT ON ME. SHE WANTS ME TO STOP SEEING HER HUSBAND..... I TELL HER NO ...I SHOW HER WHAT A TOTAL BITCH I AM....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 623 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:12 PM #12578
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:12 PM #12579
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 27 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 811 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:13 PM #12580
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom, NO NAME MENTIONED so it can be enjoyed by many. My customs are always rendered extra clear and are superior quality. Order yours today. [[This is a custom clip request in the “Executrix” and “Dangling” categories, about 10-12 minutes in length that would have you wear/dangle about 10 different pairs of your sexy stiletto pumps (preferably as many closed-toe styles as you have) through the course of the clip. Here is the scenario: The War of the Sexes is over, and the women kicked our ass! Some men are kept as slaves, but the rest can be eliminated. Goddess Sasha Mizaree has the pleasure of finding creative ways of toying with the surplus cock before wiping it out. She enters wearing a sexy, short dress without hosiery, and she has a bunch of her favorite pairs of closed-toe, stiletto-heeled pumps all gathered in front of her. Hundreds of us captive males stand anxiously before her with nooses around our necks. Goddess Sasha tells us that she's going to dangle each pair of high heels while we jerk to her female superiority. When she's done dangling a shoe, she'll casually let it slip to the floor. When it hits the floor, a microchip embedded inside will send a signal to the trap doors beneath some fraction of the men, opening the doors and hanging some of us to death! “After I dangle, you're going to ****!” None of us knows which pair of high heels has our names written on it; all we know is that we're dead! We jerk in desperation, seeking the last orgasm of our lives. Each pair that Goddess Sasha lets drop gives her great satisfaction as she watches scores of us men thrash and twitch at the end of our ropes, struggling to breathe in our final moments… She loves toying with us, knowing that we're precariously on the edge of life and death, just like her shoes are precariously dangling from her perfect feet! (Goddess Sasha, I would love to watch not knowing which high heels will ultimately kill me! It shouldn't be the last pair of shoes, but please use this code phrase right before you let my killer pair slip: “All it takes is one, little flick of my toes, and you're fucked into oblivion!”)]]
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile