Old 11-25-2019, 08:23 PM #109791
Модератор

Модератор

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 08:24 PM #109792
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 26 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 08:25 PM #109793
Модератор

Модератор

***LISTEN WITH HEADPHONES FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT Light Music Heavy Dialog*** You know they will make you feel so damn good. You know you are desperate for them...poppers. Vile up to nose. Inhale my aroma. I'll watch you get weak. You should be afraid, frightened....this addiction will overtake you. You are under my control, my spell; you are fucked. You find yourself mumbling my name. Your dick will grow harder. I will make you breath more of me in. You will descend deeper. You will tempt fate playing with fire. Who the fuck cares anymore...you already knew you were fucked before you purchased this clip.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 08:29 PM #109794
Модератор

Модератор

BREAKING! Reports of a mysterious affliction spreading rapidly across the globe, you watch her almost mesmerised as she lists the symptoms that you can expect "Well Victoria it is VERY severe I'm getting reports of LETHARGY a deep sense of RELAXATION, heavy limbs.FORGETFULNESS a distortion of time and space and perhaps he most disturbing symptom is the loss of control, people are becoming almost ZOMBIE like Victoria, yes it is affecting EVERYONE, there is NO cure and by the time you are infected you don't realise and it's too late".
As she continues to list the symptoms, you start to notice them taking over your body, so relaxed, so engrossed in her, When it cuts to a break She speaks on the phone, she SNAPS her fingers.It's really hard to cncentrate now, what was she saying about feeling forgetful..?
When SHE climbs onto the desk and tells you to get you cock out and stroke you OBEY It feels natural. All men, across the nation, all of them on their knees stroking their cock, mesmerised, as their partners watch on, also mesmerised. YOU are all under HER control now, you will OBEY now, you have all been recruited as HER servants, to join HER religion, to create HER army so SHE can set the world to rights.
You MUST consume the sacrament, you must OBEY, you must stroke and CUM, CUM into your mouth, eat the holy sacrament, you are OBEDIENT, you are a mindless zombie, GODDESS VIOLET is the only thing that makes sense, it feels perfect to STROKE and EAT your CUM for HER.you have no choice, the THOUSANDS watching have no choice.
She wakes you all up with NO memory, but obedient zombies done need to remember, they just need to OBEY!
Contains covert mesmerise, conversational mesmerise, NLP, leading and pacing, Femdom pov, CEI, JOI, mental domination, sensual domination, mind washing, stripping, stockings, love addiction, masturbation encouragement
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 30 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 08:29 PM #109795
Модератор

Модератор

You need me to tell you exactly what to do with your cock, nothing hotter than having a goddess like me control your dick. Now I want you to follow every single instruction I give you. If I say stroke, you stroke! If I say don't touch, then you don't touch. It's pretty simple. Now if i tell you to cum in a certain amount of time then you're going to cum. I'm going to drain your balls until you are so dehydrated. Don't worry you're going to swallow all your cum thirsty boy
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 08:30 PM #109796
Модератор

Модератор

You're back in my office today because despite our Therapy-Fantasy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...s/view/1304042
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 08:31 PM #109797
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 19 min 17 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 08:37 PM #109798
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 08:39 PM #109799
Модератор

Модератор

Get high and do as I say. Stroke, and clip and buy more Bunny clips. Pay for clip after clip as you get int0xicated with my orders. You'll get so high for me, doing as I say feels so good. Getting higher and higher for Bunny feels like nothing else. You relax and smoke and stare at me. Enticing to stay here for a very long time. Edge and edge for hours. Keep smoking and holding it in. This is the Bratty Bunny Budget. Inhale and spend. Watch the intense tease.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 916
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 08:39 PM #109800
Модератор

Модератор

You're back in my office today because despite our Therapy-Fantasy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...s/view/1304042
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile