Old 05-31-2019, 12:39 PM #1881
Модератор

Модератор

After an appetizer poop, stay around for the main course!
Self-filmed. Close-up zoom.
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 18 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 12:41 PM #1882
Модератор

Модератор

Tina Blade is still with me, and she have already «fed» my slave once today! But Tina can shit a lot, and she needs to go one more time. But she has a cruel plan. She tells me she's gonna shit in her hand, and feed the slave. I just love her cruel plan, so I promise to help closing his mouth so nothing gets "lost"
Tina shits in her hand, and she shoves the shit in my toilet's mouth with a clear message to start consuming "it's" food. Tina hold her hand on his lips, so for sure nothing drops out, so no need for me to interfere. Tina's hand is dirty, so my slave must clean her hand, and whatever is left he must put on his dick, and start masturbate with the shit!
At the end we get sick of watching him, and send him to the bathroom to clean himself!
Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 372 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 12:42 PM #1883
Модератор

Модератор

*ahem* This is Gwen speaking! I made a video for my mom! She’s always so jealous when the boys are over and they’re all over me and not even paying attention to her, they may be a bit young for her, but I can tell how turned on she is at the thought.. So I’m showing her how to be a disgusting cunt just like me.
I piss into a cup and drink it, this is easy, it tastes so good to me, it makes me giggle to think of making my mom do it and watching her gag at the taste. I keep drinking because I need to fill up my belly for later!
I then lean over the bathtub and let out a huge embarrassing fart, right before I start having explosive and runny poop. I bet at this point in the video my mom is starting to squirm and get queasy, but also can’t stop watching.. I spread my stinky warm mess all over my cunt and asshole, I tell my mom that this is what boys like, they like girls who will do things that other girls won’t. And that she needs to do whatever they want her to do. (I know this is making her very wet)
I climb into the bathtub, this is my favorite part! This is where I show her how to be extra messy, degrading and how to stay skinny so guys will stay attracted to you.. (unlike her, she’s such a fat cow). I dip her toothbrush into my cup of piss and then I gag myself with it, spewing liquid vomit all over my body. Over and over, there’s so much coming out! I know she’s touching her cunt by now, wanting to be just like me and do these disgusting and humiliating things with me for my friends.. and I can’t help but rub my shit and puke covered cunt at the thought of her wanting to do these things.
At the end of the video I show her what a complete mess my body is, and the bathroom. My shit is on the floor, my puke is in the bathtub, I even peed in the trashcan and wiped my shitty asshole and threw away the used toilet paper in there! She has so much to clean when she gets home. I’ll also be waiting in my room, still disgusting and messy, she’ll be cleaning me off today right after she shoves her stupid face into my holes!
XOXO,
Gwen
Models: GwenyT

Duration: 18 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 12:43 PM #1884
Модератор

Модератор

I want you down on your knees behind me and watch as I spread my cheeks, go on, kiss my butthole, baby, taste my shitter and take in all my smells. Lick it, slipping your tongue inside while I touch myself, it’s SUCH a fucking turn on that you’re plunging right in and tonguing my shit right through my tight little pucker, I love your enthusiasm for my ass, and how badly you want all that shit in there!
Old 05-31-2019, 12:43 PM #1885
Модератор

Модератор

DAY 1 – 5
Everyday this week I am shitting in my pretty satin panties! I will shit and piss in them and then wear them while I masturbate and play with my happy wet pussy! I do delicious nasty things with the fifth and final load!
Day 1 and 2″
Watch me shit in my sexy smooth satin panties! I fill them up with two huge loads! I taste both loads! I like the taste of the second load better and I spend more time with the turd in my mouth!
Watch me dance around in my toilet panties being a dirty happy scat princess!
Day 3 - I take out my nasty satin toilet panties. They already have two loads of shit in them! I add another load and dance around and rub my pussy while wearing the stinkiest and dirtiest panties I own! I love how full my panties are! Three loads in one pair! Wow!
Day 4 - Time to add another load to my filthy panties! Watch me struggle to fill my wet shit filled panties! Ih oh! There is not enough room for all this shit in my panties! I guess I'll have to shove my shit into my bra! Watch me shake and jiggle my massive shit covered tits! I tell you about the the nasty things I plan to do in part three of this video! What nasty things will I do with FIVE loads of shit!?
Day 5:
Time for me to squeeze out the fifth and final load into my nasty satin toilet panties! All week I've been shitting and pissing in what once were the prettiest satin panties. Now they are shit stained and smell like a port-a-potty! In the crotch are four massive loads of shit!
With a full ass, I stuff my pussy with shit so I can shit out of both holes at the same time! I push put such a pretty log out of my ass and at the same time a slimy girl cum coated turd plops out of my pussy!
The turds fall on the massive week long pile of shit!
I stuff my pussy completely full and push the shit out of my pussy! I run my cunt and then stuff my hole up again and again! I finally get the entire weeks worth of shit into my happy shitty pussy hole!
For a grand finale I pop a big piece of shit in my mouth and push it out like I am shitting out of my mouth!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 12:44 PM #1886
Модератор

Модератор

I poop right into some leopard print fullback panties - Which gets my ass super dirty which I do not wipe at all throughout the video. I take the panties off and show off the load I just made and then masturbate in doggy and sitting down positions.
Models:

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 12:46 PM #1887
Модератор

Модератор

In this video clip you will see how I shit in your favorite ballet flats and then wear them on my feet , and my shit that was in shoes comes out in the Rouge . Your shit I trample underfoot .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 961 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 12:52 PM #1888
Модератор

Модератор

Today, the reward for my cameraman. It’s great and he likes shit. I’ll chew a really big piece of my shit.
Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Size: 725 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 12:53 PM #1889
Модератор

Модератор

I come back home and see you, my adult son of mine, laying on the floor all depressed…aww, what’s wrong, boy? Oh, sad that your girl dumped you? That’s too bad, boy, but come on, we both knew that would happen, didn’t we? It was only a matter of time. But don’t you worry baby, mommy’s here for you and mommy knows how to cheer you up… and she knows what you like…
You can’t stop watching mommy strip down and dance nasty for you while you peek up her skirt, can you? Do you like your mommy’s bouncy ass? Her long legs and firm, perky tits? Your girl wouldn’t dance dirty for you like mommy, would she? Wouldn’t strip all the way down, and let you see even more.. that’s right, you wanna see even more of mommy, don’t you? You just love mommy’s ass, mm? You wanna see even more of this ass? Haha, that’s right baby, mommy knows what you want…
Watch close as mommy shits right in front of your face, just for you, hmm that’s right get a good eyefull boy, we BOTH know this is what you REALLY want, and why you’ll never be satisfied with another girl… nobody else really knows what you like or would give it to you, only mommy knows best, and you’re gonna be momma’s boy for the rest of your life…no matter how many girls you might screw, they will ALWAYS pale compared to your dirty scat mommy…
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 19 min 2 s
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 12:58 PM #1890
Модератор

Модератор

Pooping in full frontal position then taking my poop and pushing it through my hair,
Watch my blonde hair turn brown.
Xxx
Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 4 min 45 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile