Old 10-17-2019, 09:45 AM #91801
Модератор

Модератор

Back for more punishment? I love making you hurt yourself, & I love making you stroke yourself.
Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more... Show me how obedient you can be for
Princess XX Ariana Marie
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 806 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:46 AM #91802
Модератор

Модератор

I'm the brat girl with of your dreams. Blonde, beautiful, with huge boobs. I know you wish you could be with me but you are loser! Ew! I would never want to be with a dork like you! All you can do is helplessly stare at me and get turned on my amazing hotness.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 115 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:46 AM #91803
Модератор

Модератор

Lilly Hall's stepdad can't resist staring at his stepdaughter's sexy feet in her leather sandals. She's alone with him for the rest of the day, so she decides to have a little fun teasing her stepdad, starting with seductively sliding each sandal off of her soft feet and then dangling her pretty soles in front of him. Lilly's innocent appearance has deceived him; the moment she gets barefoot, she turns into a very naughty girl with a dirty mouth! Lilly eggs him on to take out his cock and stroke it for her beautiful young feet. In moments she is begging to feel his cum drip down her smooth arches.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:46 AM #91804
Модератор

Модератор

They are small but my feet excite you like no other.
Models: KatyaDovana

Duration: 12 min 59 s
Size: 942 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:46 AM #91805
Модератор

Модератор

In this brand new Full HD P.O.V. Videoclip I am giving You the following orders: Come closer to Your monitor and worship my divine Arabaian Feet... while I am pressing my divine bare Feet deeper and deeper inside Your pathetic & filthy Mouth! I am humiliating You and want You to lick every toe clean... take it deeper You Bitch!! Then I want You to lick and swallow my whole foot! Start jerking Your fuckin' pathetic cock now!
Models: Lady Medea Fox

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:46 AM #91806
Модератор

Модератор

This time, it's all about My Ass. (mesmerizing lights and low volume hyp.notic music with a trigger message) Make a commitment to My Ass. Sniff your Aroma and follow My edging instructions. I start you slow stroking for My shiny ass but get you fucked up quick. I want you to push on your prostate with your middle finger while you jerk. On your knees, you sniff Aroma and feel the pleasure waves while listening to My stroking instructions. I talk dirty to you about the Ass you love, put it on your face, tease you with it, make you sniff more Aroma. I keep you jerking and make you pray to My ass! I have you throbbing with desire and the rush of every inhale. I dance and talk so dirty to you. Say your prayers because you are completely fucked. I give you the most intense orgasm in your life with that finger on your prostate and My Ass smothering you. My Ass fucking owns you! (clip contains themes of Aroma, coerced Intox-Fantasy, ass worship, ass, femdom pov, JOI, orgasm control, mindfuck, mesmerize, prostate massage, jerk off instruction, ass smothering, shiny fetish)
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Size: 883 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:46 AM #91807
Модератор

Модератор

You're babysitting Me but you've been avoiding sitting on the sofa with Me. For some reason you'd rather stay down there on the floor. You keep staring at My feet.. You like these pretty toes hidden in My dirty, old white socks? I like how turned on you are; I love driving guys crazy but it's the most fun when it's with My feet because it's so easy. Go ahead and worship them. (No humiliation)
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:47 AM #91808
Модератор

Модератор

Smoke for me, become even weaker then usual I want to take complete control of your body and mind. Smoke up, don't cough, can you keep up with a Goddess little bitch? Don't you wish you could feel me touching you, breathing that Smoke directly into your mouth, unleashing sensations and desires that you didn't even know you had. Give in to me. Smoke. Imagine everything I could offer you. Inhale. Exhale. Smoke and give Me everything.
Models: Alison

Duration: 15 min 0 s
Size: 2.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:47 AM #91809
Модератор

Модератор

You have been sneaking away from your family to see me for several months. You have been telling them that you have to work even though the money coming in seems to be less and less. My perfection makes you weak and I know it. You have showered me with very expensive gifts and exotic vacations without any concerns for providing for your family. They suffer when you spoil me. You have tried to be a good husband the past two weeks spending the holidays with them as much as possible. You even invited family to stay with you for the holidays because you thought you would be less likely to be tempted by me if you were busy doing "family stuff". I know you have been thinking about me for the past two weeks. You even sent me some luxury Christmas gifts in your absence. It's Christmas day and I decide to call you. You quickly answer your phone. I demand you leave your family to spend Christmas with me. You argue with me about how I am breaking up your family on Christmas but, I could care less. I am your substance and you have not had a taste in two weeks. You are on edge and willing to do anything to have one taste. You end up giving in and leave your family on Christmas to be with me. This clip contains: HOME WRECKER, BRUNETTE, LINGERIE, LEGS, Christmas, holiday
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:47 AM #91810
Модератор

Модератор

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment. today I want you to stroke-a-long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on, and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly, now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course, a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick, totally mind fucked by the fact you can't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock, and it's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you. 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me, dressed in a strappy bra, pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control, edging and finally ruining on My countdowns, just like a good little ruined bitch should. 3. Abandon With Me... Don't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance, and I want you stroking-a-long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty, that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick, 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock, and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in 'Mobile' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile