Old 10-26-2019, 09:55 PM #96791
Модератор

Модератор

This is my most minducking video ever. You will instantly fall into the hardest and highest trance you never had. It's a strobo nightmare, an hipnotic war, aimed to destroy your nervous system. Your brain will get fucked fast, you can't stand this visual and auditive **** and the only defense of your brain is to put you into a deep trance. DON'T WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU SUFFER FROM EPILEPSIA, you probably risk to live neurological disorders even if you're healthy. STOP THE VIDEO IF YOU FEEL SICK. Buy at your own risk.
Models: Lady Mesmeratrix

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 249 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 09:58 PM #96792
Модератор

Модератор

Masochist men are my favorite type of submissives. I get so much satisfaction giving you pain and today I will be wrecking your balls. Are you ready? You are about to show me what a sick perverted man you are. But first I want you to get your cock hard. Once it's hard you will be following my countdown and start punching your balls hard for me!
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 10:14 PM #96793
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 18 min 53 s
Size: 1.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 10:20 PM #96794
Модератор

Модератор

I've come up with a special Dick Size Test for you. This test is easy and the result are 100% accurate! For this test you will need your small dick, sharpie, ruler and an access to your belly button. Why belly button? Well, buy & find out! You won't believe your discoveries! Take the test now and prove yourself once again that you are a shrimp dick loser. :-) Muah! Goddess Juls
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 10:23 PM #96795
Модератор

Модератор

This time, it's all about My Ass. (mesmerizing lights and low volume hyp.notic music with a trigger message) Make a commitment to My Ass. Sniff your Aroma and follow My edging instructions. I start you slow stroking for My shiny ass but get you fucked up quick. I want you to push on your prostate with your middle finger while you jerk. On your knees, you sniff Aroma and feel the pleasure waves while listening to My stroking instructions. I talk dirty to you about the Ass you love, put it on your face, tease you with it, make you sniff more Aroma. I keep you jerking and make you pray to My ass! I have you throbbing with desire and the rush of every inhale. I dance and talk so dirty to you. Say your prayers because you are completely fucked. I give you the most intense orgasm in your life with that finger on your prostate and My Ass smothering you. My Ass fucking owns you! (clip contains themes of Aroma, coerced Intox-Fantasy, ass worship, ass, femdom pov, JOI, orgasm control, mindfuck, mesmerize, prostate massage, jerk off instruction, ass smothering, shiny fetish)
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Size: 883 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 10:26 PM #96796
Модератор

Модератор

What makes you think that you can entertain me especially with me knowing that you have a microscopic mound of flesh for a dick. Oh you have a bottle of Aroma well that makes this a bit more fun. You are going to alternate between worshiping my feet and doing hits. Lick, sniff, sniff, lick. Your heads all cloudy from the Aroma, tiny flesh bump dicklet all hard and drippy keep doing as I say and soon I may let you touch it. But be warned but to truly entertain me you will end up using that tongue to clean up whatever mess you make.
Models: Goddess Femdom

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 10:32 PM #96797
Модератор

Модератор

I AM THE Aroma PRINCESS!!! I want you to feel every rush with every inhale. Worship Me, stroke your cock for Me, cum for Me. This video will mindfuck you into a trance as I coerce you to sniff & stroke.. I own you, bitch! Worship My ass! Stroke your dick to My ass while I tease you with it, sit on your face & mesmerize you. Devote yourself to Me, worship my pussy & be My good Aroma puppet! It feels sooo good to follow My rules and you are my bitch, stroke & try not to cum while I tease you with my ass & My cleavage. I mindfuck you with alternating lingerie & My seductive jerk off instruction. I know ho to ignite your desires. I get you so high for Me & you are literally BEGGING Me to cum!! Worship at my feet & thank Me for the privilege of letting you pay to worship, sniff & stroke. My ass owns you. The Aroma make you do anything & My tits & ass have you so so weak! Cumming is going to be so intense, Inhale for the Aroma PRINCESS, feel the rush, stare into My eyes & stroke into bliss while you get off on edging to My tits... worship My pussy... FUCK YOUR HAND! I get you so fucked up & put My ass right in your face, then look down on you & humiliate you! Look up at Me, sniff your Aroma, stroke, & get ready to cum at MY command!
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 14 min 4 s
Size: 651 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 10:33 PM #96798
Модератор

Модератор

Matron is minding her own business waiting for her class to turn up when she spots you hiding underneath the desk in front. She notices straight away that you are staring at her feet that she is slipping in & out of her high heels. She calls you out from under the desk and orders you to slip off her shoes, and you of course obey her like the good little foot pervert you are. You can smell her warm foot scent as you slip them off which excites you, and when she tells you to sniff her shoes you bury your face in them. With her perfect feet with painted toenails resting up on the desk Matron orders you to sniff and lick her sweaty feet, they have been in her heels all day and they are very warm and scented. Make sure you get your tongue right in between each toe, after all you want to please Matron don't you!? As you worship her feet she is clearly enjoying the power that she has over you, and you are such a dirty foot pervert you make a very good foot worshipping slave. However Matron stops you, her class will be here soon so you will have to leave, but make sure you slip her heels back on for her before you do!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 85.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 10:47 PM #96799
Модератор

Модератор

In this brand new Full HD P.O.V. Videoclip I am giving You the following orders: Come closer to Your monitor and worship my divine Arabaian Feet... while I am pressing my divine bare Feet deeper and deeper inside Your pathetic & filthy Mouth! I am humiliating You and want You to lick every toe clean... take it deeper You Bitch!! Then I want You to lick and swallow my whole foot! Start jerking Your fuckin' pathetic cock now!
Models: Lady Medea Fox

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 10:55 PM #96800
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 4 min 14 s