Old 07-18-2019, 01:51 AM #56351
Модератор

Модератор

My big , round cleavage does something unexplained to your brain. It melts you , weakens you and triggers every single submissive trait in you.My tits lure you in , the entrap you in the world of true submission. Your obsession with my enchanting cleavage has been a total whirlwind. They drive you wild , they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention. One glance you had to buy this clip , had to submit and gawp at perfection. It 's like all your dreams have come true at once today , sitting slobbering over your keyboard you are just putty in my hands.
They control your thoughts , your dick and in turn your actions. You do very stupid things when you are in your horny state. You are BESOTTED by my beauty. I thoroughly overpower you to a weak submissive state. Today As you mindlessly stroke whilst gazing at perfection I twist and corrupt your mind. You need to be my slave and will go to any lengths to serve. Your ONLY priority is my happiness 's. Family life is totally forgotten about when you think through your dick , it 's just Princess Electra on your mind.
You are crazy for my cleavage and will do anything for your daily dose of perfection. Embrace it Loser , just stare into my cleavage , totally relax and listen. My cleavage is your everything.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:51 AM #56352
Модератор

Модератор

Forget the drawn out humiliation clips. No , you need a quick fix and that is exactly what you are going to get! I have the perfect task for a short fucking loser like you! I bet you are turned on by the fact that I am so hot , tall and sexy. You need to fuck something , huh? You are too short to fuck tall girls like Me so... I will give you the perfect , humiliating alternative. What is it? Find out in this clip. I will give you a hint : You will fuck something that you not only deserve but also is the right height for your short , loser self! LOL!Join for Daily Slave Tasks &amp ; Treats : iWantFanClub.com /timeline /EmpressMika Be an extra good boy &amp ; add a code to your order :20 % Markup : WeakForMika | $10 Markup : 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax : MikaDickTax Cum Tax : MikaCumTax | 50 % Markup : LoserForMika | 100 % Markup : BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 128 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:51 AM #56353
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Poppers heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don 't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying , "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet ; it 's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:51 AM #56354
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and no name is used throughout. What was requested in his words : "ALAN Big fan! My name is , and I like being playfully encouraged to masturbate and eat my cum. I prefer a fixed close -up view of your face and boobs only , with your great smile , big beautiful eyes , and constantly jiggled boobs. I 'm not into humiliation or Coercing , much prefer things fun and giggly. I have a major cum fetish. Ask me to be your sweet "Sissy Wanker Cumslut ", calling me that frequently. Tell me how you love when I dress up in my kinky "sperm slurping outfit " of fishnets , miniskirt , bib saying "I Love Cum ", and prostate massager up my ass. Ask if I 'm slurping any frozen loads , how you love when I freeze multiple ounces of my cum to slurp , so I can have sperm in my mouth the whole time. My favorite cummy fun is endless spermy snowball kisses ; tell me how you love that too. The words "penis " and "boner " turn me on way more than the word cock , but I love hearing LOTS of cummy words like sperm , jizz , loads , wads , semen , ejaculation , seed , baby batter , penis juice..."
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 814 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:51 AM #56355
Модератор

Модератор

While Step-Daddys away at work , I stay home and fuck myself like the good little slut i am. Watch me gag , spit , drool & twerk for Step-Daddy 's pleasure.
Models: MadelynMonroe

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:51 AM #56356
Модератор

Модератор

I walk in to see you humping a pillow.
I decide to help you out by grabbing my strap on and making you suck it before I fuck your asshole with it.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:52 AM #56357
Модератор

Модератор

A nudist couple seems to have a pest control problem in their home. Day after day , they are noticing tiny people /borrowers roaming around in their home and they have even built a small colony inside. Instead of calling an exterminator , the couple decide to take it upon themselves and exterminate the tiny lifeforms. The couple begins their extermination by stomping a couple tiny people (feetshot first then POV upshot while stomping ). They then lay on the floor together and start **** them with their and hands. The giant Squeezes one under his ballsack while the giantess watches. The giantess then Squeezes one under her ass as she sits on one of them. She then lays on her back and sprinkles them on her breasts and the giant gets on top her and inserts his cock in between her breasts , crushing them as she gives her man a titjob. They stand up and notice one tiny being is left , the giantess picks the tiny person up and places him on her man 's cock and sucks up off his cock , swallowing him as she orally pleasures her man. As they finish their extermination , they stand and she kisses her man and strokes his cock while she kisses him.
Models: lilcharlottes secret store

Duration: 18 min 50 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:52 AM #56358
Модератор

Модератор

Edge to My divine feet. Also includes : goddess worship , foot worship , foot fetish , orgasm control , joi xx
Models: Sweet Maria

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:52 AM #56359
Модератор

Модератор

A smoke fetish video. Watch as I light up a cigarette , strip and start masturbate for you! Will send you over the edge with excitement until you can 't take anymore.
Tags : squirt , squirting , masturbation , smoke , smoking , smoke fetish , smoking fetish , lip , mouth , oral , lip fetish , mouth fetish , oral fetish , oral fixation , exhale fetish , pov , amateur , girl next door , fetish
Models: Allie

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 413 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:52 AM #56360
Модератор

Модератор

why you keep looking on My feet Like that? think they are sexy?come on....you have been In My friend zone for so long.....I don "t know.... think its Ok?damn your cock is hard wow , come in closer...yes...my feet so soft.... so...sexy... wanna feel how soft they are?....come come closer....mmmmmmm
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 20 s
Size: 1.75 GiB
Download From AnzFile