Old 07-18-2019, 02:02 AM #56441
Модератор

Модератор

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little Step-Brother 's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I 'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little Step-Brother 's friend is behind me , watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy. (Edited â€" Clips4sale compliant )
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:02 AM #56442
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom , NO NAME MENTIONED so it can be enjoyed by many. My customs are always rendered extra clear and are superior quality. Order yours today.
[[This is a custom clip request in the “Executrix ” and “Dangling ” categories , about 10 -12 minutes in length that would have you wear /dangle about 10 different pairs of your sexy stiletto pumps (preferably as many closed -toe styles as you have ) through the course of the clip. Here is the scenario :
The War of the Sexes is over , and the women kicked our ass! Some men are kept as slaves , but the rest can be eliminated. Goddess Sasha Mizaree has the pleasure of finding creative ways of toying with the surplus cock before wiping it out. She enters wearing a sexy , short dress without hosiery , and she has a bunch of her favorite pairs of closed -toe , stiletto -heeled pumps all gathered in front of her. Hundreds of us captive males stand anxiously before her with nooses around our necks. Goddess Sasha tells us that she 's going to dangle each pair of high heels while we jerk to her female superiority. When she 's done dangling a shoe , she 'll casually let it slip to the floor. When it hits the floor , a microchip embedded inside will send a signal to the trap doors beneath some fraction of the men , opening the doors and hanging some of us to death! “After I dangle , you 're going to ****!”
None of us knows which pair of high heels has our names written on it ; all we know is that we 're dead! We jerk in desperation , seeking the last orgasm of our lives. Each pair that Goddess Sasha lets drop gives her great satisfaction as she watches scores of us men thrash and twitch at the end of our ropes , struggling to breathe in our final moments … She loves toying with us , knowing that we 're precariously on the edge of life and death , just like her shoes are precariously dangling from her perfect feet!
(Goddess Sasha , I would love to watch not knowing which high heels will ultimately **** me! It shouldn 't be the last pair of shoes , but please use this code phrase right before you let my killer pair slip : “All it takes is one , little flick of my toes , and you 're fucked into oblivion!”)]]
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:02 AM #56443
Модератор

Модератор

you 're so attracted to hot , dominant women but at the same time you crave big fat cock. you jack off to beautiful women way too much to be a faggot but you can 't say no to that dick! your own dick is drooling as you look at My big fat strap -on. you know you don 't deserve My pussy. What you DO deserve is my cock balls deep in your asshole. Worshipping dick is easy when it 's attached to Me and women like Me. I have so much cock for you to take. Different shapes , colors and sizes. You LOVE the fact you 'll never have any part of Me besides My big juicy dildo in your holes. you love Me and you LOVE cock. Stroke your meaningless dick to all of My cocks.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 16 min 39 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 636 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:02 AM #56444
Модератор

Модератор

ROXIE loves that you get off to her FEET and nothing turns her on more than knowing she can pose her sexy little SIZE 5 FEET for you and get you off. ROXIE wants you to JERK for her today as she holds her FEET in the air right up in your face , giving you a good look at her WRINKLES and SOLES as she ENCOURAGES you to JERK OFF. ROXIE knows you might CUM quick from her sexy FEET and gives you 3 countdowns during this clip. Pick the count down you want to CUM to or CUM for ROXIE on all 3 counts!!!
Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:02 AM #56445
Модератор

Модератор

Your just a disgusting crap eater! Its all you ever think about , day and night eating smelly stinky crap! If i had you as my slave , i would use you as my human toilet every day! And make you eat my crap!!!
Models: XxBrookLogan

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:02 AM #56446
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:02 AM #56447
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing beats a great Blow job and Smoking with a bit of Masturbation mixed with Teasing... mmmmmmmmmm
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:03 AM #56448
Модератор

Модератор

Joey was taking some photos of me in these full fashion stockings , and he got really turned on. We decided it was a perfect time for a foot job since he was already throbbing for my feet. I start stroking with the stockings still on , getting him excited. Finally he can 't take it anymore and strips them from my feet. I wrap my bare feet around his cock and show him all kinds of kinky positions. I make sure to give him a memorable footjob , and let him cum all over my feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 541 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:03 AM #56449
Модератор

Модератор

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:03 AM #56450
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 25 s