Old 07-18-2019, 03:52 AM #56951
Модератор

Модератор

My Biceps make you want to cum on the spot. As soon as I flex , you will come crawling on hands and knees to see them. You don 't know what turns you on most about them , when they look soft and feminine , or when they are flexed and rock hard. You just can 't believe a girl as hot as me would have such strong biceps. Your dick can 't even get as hard as my biceps. No wonder you worship them. I can make you cum just by flexing!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:52 AM #56952
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 48 s
Resolution: 240 x 426
Size: 33.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:53 AM #56953
Модератор

Модератор

This addiction isn 't a hit and quick kind of thing. Once you get a dose of my perfect tits you need another taste. You 've accepted the fate of being a life long wanker to my cleavage. You can 't stop thinking about them and whenever you get horny you always come crawling back to worship these boobs on repeat. Their you 're favorite **** with no ability to quit. The Relapse-Fantasy is constant and the withdrawals are tort urous. This is a life long tit addiction. You 're not going anywhere , ever.

Consists of : tit worship , big tits , boob worship , big boobs , bouncing boobs , cleavage , goddess worship , femdom , female domination , tease goddess , mind fuck , sub training , slave training , JOI , Jerk off instruction , cock tease , sensual domination , body worship , sensual goddess , female supremacy ,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 372 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:54 AM #56954
Модератор

Модератор

The wife of the boss , who is actually a giantess , is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband 's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage , but she is not going to let that happen.
She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone , the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit.
She knows the secretary is younger and hotter , but she is a giantess , and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly , still alive. Over and over again she will cum.
She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally , she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But , it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly.
The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband , and all his money , belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary , but she is the last person anyone should mess with.
Included in this clip : Giantess , Homewrecker , Eating , Swallowing , Tongue Fetish , Mouth Fetish , Shrunken Fetish , Wife Shrinks Secretary , Taunting , Licking , Glasses , Eyeglasses , Blonde Giantess , Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:54 AM #56955
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty fucks herself with a dildo in this cam show recording. She gets fully nude and orgasms twice with her vibrator.. (FULLY NUDE ) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing , obviously. livingforprincess (10 %+) * clarasgoodboy (25 %+) * ClarasWallet (50 %+) * TributingPrincess (100 %+) * PrincessesLoser (200 %+) * ClarasLoser (500 %+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:54 AM #56956
Модератор

Модератор

You are saying trick or treat. Such a big boy wants some candies. Maybe you want something else? You can 't stop looking on that gorgeous breast and that sexy black dress. You chose the right house. I look like that not only on Halloween. I am a real witch. An evil witch that captures horny boys and turn them into slaves. I love to use my evil magic. Thought to be a slave for an evil witch making you so hard. When you will cum on that pentagram , you will be mine forever.
Clip Contains : masturbation instruction , joi , super villain , jerk off instruction , femdom pov , witchcraft , sfx , redhead , pvc , slave training , mind fuck.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:55 AM #56957
Модератор

Модератор

You just can 't help but stare at my perfect tits in this gorgeous shiny bikini. Shiny makes you stupid. Shiny makes you weak. Stupid weak losers love to spend spend spend. You won 't be able to get the vision of my tits in this shiny orange bikini for weeks after this video!
Don 't forget to use a mark up code during checkout : 25 % Pay More! 50 % Loser4Adri 100 % ABINTOXTAX 250 % WEAK4ADRI 500 % LOVE ADRI 777 % ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:55 AM #56958
Модератор

Модератор

Sordid , sordid , very sordid.
You will wonder if what you see is real.
WARNING : NOT FOR CARDIACS
Models: scottwill

Duration: 19 min 17 s
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:55 AM #56959
Модератор

Модератор

Snuggling up close to her , you expect a gentle and loving response. Unfortunately , your wife isn 't interested in you tonight. In fact , she tells you that she hasn 't been very interested. You 're small , not very good at the deed. It 's a shocker hearing it from you , but you 've known all along.

You 're suddenly even smaller though , not only in dick size... your whole body is small now , and you 're at the edge of the bed looking up at her. She 's crouched down , smiling and giggling about how you 're not the size that you ought to be , with a dick like that.
Models: Ivy Dominates

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:56 AM #56960
Модератор

Модератор

A nudist couple seems to have a pest control problem in their home. Day after day , they are noticing tiny people /borrowers roaming around in their home and they have even built a small colony inside. Instead of calling an exterminator , the couple decide to take it upon themselves and exterminate the tiny lifeforms. The couple begins their extermination by stomping a couple tiny people (feetshot first then POV upshot while stomping ). They then lay on the floor together and start **** them with their and hands. The giant Squeezes one under his ballsack while the giantess watches. The giantess then Squeezes one under her ass as she sits on one of them. She then lays on her back and sprinkles them on her breasts and the giant gets on top her and inserts his cock in between her breasts , crushing them as she gives her man a titjob. They stand up and notice one tiny being is left , the giantess picks the tiny person up and places him on her man 's cock and sucks up off his cock , swallowing him as she orally pleasures her man. As they finish their extermination , they stand and she kisses her man and strokes his cock while she kisses him.
Models: lilcharlottes secret store

Duration: 18 min 50 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile