Duration: 14 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 256 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:00 PM #61454
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I am don't you? I'm a gold digger. I don't care about anything but your money. I'll do whatever it takes to drain your wallet dry. Don't be foolish and think that I care about you in any kind of way. You're not special, all I'm doing is using you for your money. All I have to do is say "give it to me" and you'll spend everything on me won't you? I make men like you weaker and weaker until you're drained dry. I'm not much of a giver, but I love to take. I'm going to take everything you got. I'm not done with you until I am swimming in ca$h. Spend on me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:00 PM #61455
Модератор

Модератор

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me.. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 1 003 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:00 PM #61456
Модератор

Модератор

Good morning loser. You no longer have to dream about waking up and jerking your morning wood to me. I give you that privilege, so start jerking...
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 838 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:01 PM #61457
Модератор

Модератор

IN PART ONE...
Raquel and Reagan have been assigned to work on a project together, and their college professor couldn't have picked a more inconvenient & troublesome pairing. Saying they don't mesh well would be an understatement, as Reagan is the head cheerleader of their university squad and Raquel spends the entirety of her days cooped up in the photography lab dark room. They've barely spoken, let alone glanced eyes at each other's direction prior, they've only been given 3 days to complete a rather extensive project. Typing away at her phone, Reagan show's no sigh or desire of engaging with Raquel, insisting that she take on the task of completeing it due to having all the time in the world on her hands from a lack of social life. What Reagan doesn't know however is that Raquel is quite activie... just in a different sort of community. Not taking kindly to Reagan's disrespectful tone and behavior, Raquel decides to enlighten her; wrapping her arms around her neck, sealing her mouth shut with the palm of her hand and pulling her in closer. Reagan is woken by the sound of a door slamming. Bound spread eagle to a bed by her legs and arms, Reagan's hands are held Stolen in leather bondage mits and a ball gag stuffed between her lips. She squirms in her confines as Raquel approaches with a vengeful smile on her lips, latex gloves encasing her fingers which she lungs towards Reagan's crotch; exposing her pussy. Reagan may think she knows what it's like to cum from all of those jocks she's had her way with, but today Raquel is going to make Reagan hate cumming. Over and over again she'll pry orgasm's from Reagan's helpless body, working her over until she's a shrieking, sweaty and shaking. And Raquel hasn't even gotten to the best part yet... when she introduces this bimbo cheerleader to her big, thick cock.
NOW IN PART TWO...
Raquel is going to turn bimbo cheerleader Reagan Lush into her little fucktoy. Shackling her in steel cuffs and a collar, Raquel strokes her thick strap on cock pointing it in the direction of Reagan's mouth. She wants to see just how much Reagan has learned from all those football players she's deepthroated. Face fucking her into a slobbery mess, Reagan's eyes stream tears as Raquel carves her way into the back of her throat, making for a lovely lubricant when combined with the saliva pouring from her lips. When Raquel finally sinks her cock deep inside Reagan's pretty pink pussy, the sadist within her takes over, showing Reagan no mercy as she pushes in every inch of her dick all the way down to the balls inside. Reagan squirms and thrashes as moans escape her lips, Raquel contorting her body in positons that no man ever has, pushing into her depths harder and more skillful then any jock could ever dream. Raquel is going to ravish and turn this bimbo cheerleader completely out by the time she's threw with her. Wouldn't the whole university just love to see her handy work?
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 20 s
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:01 PM #61458
Модератор

Модератор

You can't help but love greedy, bratty, powerful and beautiful girls. There's something about us that makes your knees weak and your cock rock hard. I don't hide that I'll use you as my wallet, always demanding more, until there's nothing else to give, and then I'll throw you away without any regrets. And you'll love it. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:02 PM #61459
Модератор

Модератор

What would you give to see my big, perfect, natural tits? Is there anything you wouldn't do, little submissive? But, what makes you think you deserve to see them? You don't, and I won't show them to you. You can almost see them they're so big and soft, they're practically falling out of my hands. You're begging to see them, but you know you're not allowed.Is this tease making your cock ache? Get used to it. You wouldn't be able to handle seeing my tits, my little submissive.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 796 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:02 PM #61460
Модератор

Модератор

I'm completely topless, from start to finish in this clip, with nothing but my hands to cover my perfect nipples. Will I have a nip slip? Will I let you see what you're desperate for? Buy it and find out.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile