Old 07-13-2019, 05:42 AM #52281
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Amber uses her pussy to tease and torment her cuckold chastity slave. The only way she lets his cock near her pussy is when he is restrained, with his cock locked away in chastity. Amber rubs her warm pussy over his steel cock cage, taunting him with her moist cunt. Her pussy is so close, so close she could slip it right in her tight pussy.... but she likes to see him suffer. The poor cuck is so horny and frustrated, and she is determined to give him blue balls while his cock is locked away. Amber wants his chastity sentence to be as uncomfortable as possible. When she teases his cock to the point that it is bulging against the bars, she begins to lick and stroke it, making him desperate for a release. His balls ache to cum and his cock drips at the slightest touch of her pussy. She taunts him with the pussy that other men get to enjoy while he is locked away tight in chastity. Amber is a cruel cock tease; she loves to see slaves suffer with sexual frustration.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:42 AM #52282
Модератор

Модератор

I ask for a lipstick cuckolding fetish clip (again!:-). With some strapon domination too. First three minutes just of face up close wearing thick lipstick, more the better. Just the face right up close and full lip shots filling the screen adding more lipstick, lots of lip licking and pouting and gentle talk about giving your new stud a BJ in front of me whilst I cry. Then 3rd minute the mood switches as you stand to reveal your strapon, thigh boots etc. and you tell me you are going to fuck me over the couch in front of him too, laughing and smirking inbetween 4th and 5th minute lean back down face to the screen and tell me what you will do to me nastier the better. Hope this is possible. If you can say Chris great, if not cool. Thanks very much!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Size: 135 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:43 AM #52283
Модератор

Модератор

I ordered you to edge and edge and edge, until you were so blue balled. I will only allow you to finally cum if you cum on your own face for me, haha! Get into the "Loser Position"!
This is a custom video with the name removed so that others can see what it might be like if I made this video commanding you and emailing you personally about your cum eating. However, it doesn't excuse you from ordering your own!
Charlotte Stokely
Categories: Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Masturbation Encouragement Edging Games, Cum Countdown, Forced Bi, Make ME Bi, Coerced Bi.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:44 AM #52284
Модератор

Модератор

Fans of my'Mattress Cuckold' films will especially love this vid filmed from the point of view of lying beneath me as I enjoy my lovers big cock. (GIANTESS fans could enjoy this angle too.) Light/medium humiliation & degradation. Lots of hot GRAPHIC sex stuff including: pussy licking, cock sucking, fucking & a messy facial for YOU (cum shot on YOUR face!).
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:45 AM #52285
Модератор

Модератор

You need to practice cleaning up if you're ever going to be my cuck. You need to practice eating cum every single day for me. I want you addicted to the flavor so that if you're ever in my presence you know exactly what to do. I want you craving it, begging for it, and willing to do whatever you can do get it. Cuckolds eat cum every single time. Practice makes perfect. Get to work, I'll show you everything you need to do and how to accomplish it.

Consists of: CUCKOLD, CUCKOLD TRAINING, FEMDOM, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, JOI, JOI GAMES, MIND FUCK, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING, COCK TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, BODY WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, CUM ENCOURAGEMENT, FEMDOM, CEI, MENTAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BODY WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, SENSUAL GODDESS,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:46 AM #52286
Модератор

Модератор

Repeat after me..."I worship you Temptress Lux, I'd even eat my cum for you" You may not want to admit it but I know that deep down you want this. Today you'll eat your cum for me
Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 14 min 19 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:47 AM #52287
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley normally wouldn't even come close to allowing you to see her tits.... but she wants to get you really turned on with her body to you build up a lot of cum in those balls. You are going to be eating it all gone very shortly! She wants to see you slurp down a big load of your own cum.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:48 AM #52288
Модератор

Модератор

Do you ever sit back and think of all the humiliating things I've made you do over the years? I've proven time and time again that you're just a horny and weak beta bitch. Making you swallow down your slave slime again and again. If you are to cum in my presence you know it comes with the consequence of licking up every drop of your cum! I can make you do anything I desire and making you eat your cum load is a never ending sense of amusement to me.
Good boys always use markup codes:
10% Markup- LOSER4MINA
20% Markup- FOOTADDICT
50% Markup- LOSERSPAY
100% Markup- CUMTAX4MINA
200% Markup- WALLETBITCH
1000% Markup- 1000MINA

Join my fanclub here: https://iwantfanclub.com/timeline/minathorne
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:50 AM #52289
Модератор

Модератор

welcome back. We know you can't resist jerking your cock to Us perfect gorgeous Dominant twins. Here to take control of you. Tell you what to do. Our sensuality, sexuality, seductiveness, it just takes hold. Hold of you... Last time we were really sweet and eased you into eating your cum for Us. But today since you know about it, it is going to be a different story. you are going to jerk that cock fast and get a huge fucking load for Us. We are going to control you mind body and soul. you will be a good little faggot for Us.
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:51 AM #52290
Модератор

Модератор

Save up those loads loser because it's time you toast to your Goddess. I'm going to tell you how to be a good little cum eating slut for me and provide all the motivation that you need. Custom request. No name used.

Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Eating, Men Following Orders, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallowers, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Male Cum Swallowers, Cum Play, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile