Old 10-19-2019, 02:31 PM #93781
Модератор

Модератор

You've never had sex, perhaps never even been kissed. You're far too shy to even approach women, let alone talk to them properly or try to seduce them. So there's really no hope of you ever getting laid. But that's okay; that's exactly what I'm here for. I'm here to help you relax, to soothe away all that social anxiety, here as your sex aid. I know exactly how to push your buttons. I love flirting with insecure, awkward men like you. You're so cute; the way you throb at a lick of my lips or a flick of my hair...haha. Give me 30 seconds of you staring and stroking to me in thigh high boots and PVC lingerie, listening to me dirty talk, and you'll be wrapped around my finger, where you belong; virgin.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 380 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-19-2019, 02:31 PM #93782
Модератор

Модератор

Hot date tonight? Well, I'm ruining it with My tits and this clip so you may as well cancel that date now. Aww thought maybe you found a girlfriend but nope, Im not going to let you meet her much less try and connect or bond with her hahaha...

I'm going to make you stroke and stroke and stroke while I squeeze My breasts in your face and remind you how much more fun it is to be single and worship Me than it is to have boring vanilla sex. #Boring

A cum countdown at the end of all My homewrecking teasing and date ruining boob bouncing, to make sure you don't think about going there horny, if you even show up at all...

Watch My hot date ruining bouncy tits get flaunted in your face hours before you have your date.
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-19-2019, 02:35 PM #93783
Модератор

Модератор

1080p Video Quality
I just woke up from a wonderful night with Step-Daddy and I wanted to tell you all about!
He came into my bedroom while I was getting undressed for bedtime, and he noticed the pretty panties I was wearing. he says they make me look like a big girl
Step-Daddy bought me a pretty dildo and gave it to me, but I was too dry to play with it! So he rubbed my pussy for Me until I was wet enough to take it! Once I got it in, he helped fuck me with it and I moaned out "Step-Daddy OH Step-Daddy!!!"
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-19-2019, 02:49 PM #93784
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me have fun sucking and rubbing on a nice hard bbc in the middle of the night. Instead of watching movies as planned, horny Teen-18+ Kandie would rather suck on a nice hard cock! My first b/g video, doesn't have a tasty ending but lots of mouth fucking and licking. You don't want to miss out on this!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 119 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-19-2019, 02:56 PM #93785
Модератор

Модератор

It's My Birthday loser! Somehow I just keep getting hotter and hotter and you only get weaker in your obsession for sexy bossy brats. You know, there are losers out in the world who hate on bratty babes like me, because they're not willing to accept their place in this world. Not like you. Deeper and deeper you'll go into accepting that you've always been and will forever be a loser. Losers have their place however, serving My big bratty tits of course! Ha!
Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up Use code LUXOWNED for a 500% markup
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 17 min 47 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-19-2019, 03:02 PM #93786
Модератор

Модератор

Doing my hair in the bathroom. You insist on sitting in there with me, playing with my ass cheeks as i stare in the mirror and ignore you. Soon as I'm done curling my hair I'm gonna rub my pussy on your face for harassing me while I was busy. Afterwards, I'll let you cum on my asshole while I play with my pussy. Youre so lucky youre cute!
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 26 min 15 s
Size: 2.78 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-19-2019, 03:06 PM #93787
Модератор

Модератор

When you send information little by little eventually it all adds up. How surprised you would be to know that you've sent me everything I could ever need to Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) you for life. Naturally I've trained you to think with that cock regardless of the consequences. I have total control and you've fallen right into my Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) trap. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Keywords: Blackmailed-Fantasy | Blackmailing-Fantasy | Ebony Female Domination | Slave Training |
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-19-2019, 03:07 PM #93788
Модератор

Модератор

Are you sneaking around your wife again? It's no surprise you're back for more of your perfect Goddess Adrienne. You can't deny those urges for Me when you're so horny, lusting for my BIG superior tits. Be a good boy and submit for your Goddess even if you are right next to her. We both know you want nothing more than to buy this video and be a stroking homewrecked puppet. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Tweet @TheMeanDiva
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-19-2019, 03:18 PM #93789
Модератор

Модератор

As you walk with your wife through the mall you stop dead in your tracks to get a glimpse of me. Before you know it I'm walking straight to you and ask for a favor. "Is it possible you can help me pick a few things out for an upcoming trip I have?" Before you can say yes your wife gestures she disapproves. But that doesn't stop you from agreeing to help. With each outfit I come out in, showing off my magnificent body, you get harder and harder and less concerned of what your wife thinks.. It's only a matter of time before I have your wife holding my soon to be purchases and YOU paying for them.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 16 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-19-2019, 03:21 PM #93790
Модератор

Модератор

I kept you after class to have a discussion about some complaints young ladies made regarding your behavior. You keep looking at me, and not in the way a student should look at their teacher. I notice you staring at my posterior every time I go to the blackboard, not to mention you can't take your eyes off my chest. It's very inappropriate and I want you to stop it otherwise I'll be Coerced to transfer you to another class, or even have you suspended.
It's a very serious issue, and that's not all. The girls have seen you...touching yourself down there too. Yes, they have. Don't laugh, human anatomy is not funny - God has given us these tools for reproduction, and reproduction only. Meaning you are not to 'play' with it like that.
What do you mean, you don't understand?? SEE! You're doing it right now! This is what I'm talking about; a blatant lack of respect for your teacher, your body, and God. This is unacceptable. And stop laughing! You can't just go around touching yourself in public with no regard for others' feelings.
You don't see me topless in class for everyone to see - it's distracting and pointless. There is nothing to be sexualized about female mammary glands! You think this is some kind of joke, well let's just see how hysterical bare breasts are! How about a woman's vagina, is that funny too? Take your penis out right now, I'll show you how you are to treat these reproductive organs.
Fantasy includes: female domination, religious, catholic school teacher, teacher/student, virtual sex, virtual doggy style, dirty talk, strip tease, confrontation, masturbation encouragement, fingering, big tits, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 21 min 17 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile