Old 10-20-2019, 07:27 AM #93951
Модератор

Модератор

And The Bikini Top Comes Off.
How long have you waited for this moment? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months? Years?! haha Well it's finally here. I slip My bikini top off and tease the fuck out of you. you can't resist Me. you are dying to know what's under that tiny micro bikini top!
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 107 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-20-2019, 07:32 AM #93952
Модератор

Модератор

These leather boots make my feet so sweaty! So, most of the time, I don't wear socks! My feet get super stinky when these boots are on. My feet are your favorite, they're so perfect! They smell incredible and you can't wait for me to peel off these boots for you! Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for my perfect feet! My wrinkled soles and perfect toes drive you wild. You've been craving this smell all day long, I know how much it turns you on. I want you to jerking off for my feet until you explode. Stroke that cock, and stare at my perfect feet.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-20-2019, 07:36 AM #93953
Модератор

Модератор

You've received complaints around the office about my work attire being inappropriate. You schedule a meeting with me to discuss it. You walk into your office and see that I've arrived to our meeting early and I'm sitting at your desk. I tell you to shut the door. You can see that I've come thoroughly prepared and that you are clearly are no match for me. You're screwed.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 26 min 40 s
Size: 326 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-20-2019, 07:40 AM #93954
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass, but you make it obvious, hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and sweat you can't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-20-2019, 07:45 AM #93955
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke & SPEND on my 32DD tits.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Size: 573 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-20-2019, 07:46 AM #93956
Модератор

Модератор

From a custom video. You are my guy friend and I always notice you checking me out. You confess to me that you love fit, muscular women. I'm amused and intrigued by this and decide to have a little fun with you... your jaw is already on the ground from seeing me in my tiny, micro blue bikini... but when you see my muscles flex, you just can't handle how sexy I look. I flex and show you my rock hard abs and defined obliques... my toned, muscular round ass, and the most spectacular of all... my chest muscles & biceps that are so strong, I can make them bounce. Everytime you see my biceps bounce and my chest muscles pop, you feel like you are going to burst! To tease you further, I do a little workout in front of you with some bicep curls to accentuate my bulging biceps and shoulders and bouncing pecs. I also do some squats so you can see my muscular, round ass flex. I love how turned on you get when I show you my hard body. I want you to stroke yourself and cum while you're worshipping my bouncing biceps and popping chest!
Models: Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-20-2019, 07:51 AM #93957
Модератор

Модератор

I need so much stuff. Especially a manicure. But first things first! Pay attention! Fat wet pussy just for you. Winking my tight asshole at you, you can barely see my g string in it. Give me what I need. Make me cum, then give me money for the nail salon.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 563 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-20-2019, 08:03 AM #93958
Модератор

Модератор

Short but sweet clip! Watch me squirt from both a dildo and a Hitachi...mmmm
Models: courtneypage

Duration: 2 min 38 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 38.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-20-2019, 08:04 AM #93959
Модератор

Модератор

Love to worship big breasts? Like to be teased and taunted a little bit about your constant obsession about big tits? This clip and high priced set of tits is for you then!
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-20-2019, 08:05 AM #93960
Модератор

Модератор

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior.
She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop.
She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear.
She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her?
She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands.
She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer-self look like his inner-self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college.
He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn't just regress his body, but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says.
She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him.
She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college.
She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers, she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object.
She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that.
She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student.
She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way.
Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a **** in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man.
**Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile