Old 01-12-2020, 06:18 AM #16021
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hot Blasting Jean Farts! - - scatshop

Hot Blasting Jean Farts! - - scatshop

I run into another room you’re chilling in while I’ve got company over… lots of painful farts in these jeans, including some nasty sharts on the couch and carpet! These farts STINK and HURT coming out my big plump ass! I’m just so Bloated and GASSY! I hope you won’t tell anybody
Old 01-12-2020, 06:21 AM #16022
Модератор

Модератор

Default Teasing, Pissing Far On Standing in Black Dress - - scatshop

Teasing, Pissing Far On Standing in Black Dress - - scatshop

Wearing black cross top and leather skirt. No pants on. I feel such a sexy girl in this outfit. Teasing you with slowly moves first, show you up my perfect booty in this skirt. Walking up and down very slowly and you can take a pleasure in my slim body. Pull up my dress to show you my little kitty, bending over few times for better up skirt view. Such a great angle. I feel have to pee so bad and this time I just pull up this little skirt and peeing on standing so far. Feel so good. Listen how to hit my pee the floor many times. So wet and messy the room. Peeing a lot then teasing you bending over again and spreading my wet ass cheeks. Would you like to lick my pussy, don’t you? I feel have to pee one more time so staying standing hold my pussy and peeing again far in the room. At the end I show into the cam my wet and pee covered floor
Old 01-12-2020, 06:33 AM #16023
Модератор

Модератор

Default Roman Showers during toilet week - - scatshop

Roman Showers during toilet week - - scatshop

Taken during one of my toilet weeks. I felt this toilet needed a little more than just the brown stuff. He was lucky enough to be treated to my vomit.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 64.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 06:39 AM #16024
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sweet shit from women’s panties! - - scatshop

Sweet shit from women’s panties! - - scatshop

Sweet shit from women’s panties! Today I came from work early. Mrs Christina and Karina woke up recently and they didn't hear me enter the apartment. Taking this opportunity, I decided to sneak up and watch the girls through the slightly open bedroom door. Mistresses do not allow me to touch them, and I can admire their bodies only with their permission. Each of girls has a boyfriend with whom she has sex. But I am not allowed to do this. I secretly, through the gap, admired their bodies, their breasts, their beautiful asses. I overheard their female talk. Suddenly, Mrs. Karina noticed me. And I was punished. The girls were waiting for me, because when they wake up, they always want to go to the toilet. This time I was eating their shit from their panties. I was taking it from the panties and was shoving it in my mouth. As always, it was amazing. I really like to eat shit of Christina and Karina, and I ate every single bit of it. This time Karina had a large amount, so she had to put the heap in her panties twice.
Models:

Duration: 14 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 959 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 06:48 AM #16025
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistress Gaia – Enjoy your meal dog! - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia – Enjoy your meal dog! - - scatshop

Come here dog, look, I have a new collar for you. It's big and heavy and will always remind you that you are my property. Now it's time for your meal. I'm going to prepare it myself, just for you. What a lucky dog you are!!!! Watch your Mistress while she prepares your food and drink; it is beautiful view, isn't it? Enjoy your meal now and, when you are done, go back to your dog house.

ITALIAN
Vieni qui, cagnolino; guarda, ho un nuovo collare per te! E' grande e pesante e ti ricordera' sempre che sei di mia proprieta'. Ma ora e' il momento del pasto. Preparero' io stessa il pranzo, apposta per te. Che cane fortunato sei!! Guarda la tua Padrona mentre ti prepara da mangiare e da bere; e' una visione idilliaca, vero? Gustati il pranzo ora e, quando hai finito, ritorna nella tua cuccia!!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 29 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 06:49 AM #16026
Модератор

Модератор

Default Huge Shit And Shitty Feet - - scatshop

Huge Shit And Shitty Feet - - scatshop

Watch me show you my bare feet showing you them off then I flex them to the ceiling while I push out a enormous poo its so big it takes two hands to hold. I tell you im going to send you some and I want you to lick and consume it while watching me
I get some of my shit and put it on the floor and tred my feet into it getting them really messy, the feeling of shit squishing in-between my toes just feels amazing.
I then show you my filthy feet and then I lick them making my tongue brown If you were here with me now I would be making you licking them clean and serving you shit right of those shitty soles and toes..
I bring my feet close to the camera and tell you to lick them clean
Models:

Duration: 13 min 21 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 07:10 AM #16027
Модератор

Модератор

Default Beautiful Girls Shit Contest! - - scatshop

Beautiful Girls Shit Contest! - - scatshop

Beautiful girls are having a blast!!! Taking shit on their little bitch with a round glass attached to her head, for your pleasure you will see these girls ass holes stretches as they push their brown shit all over their little bitch head!
Models:

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 245 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 07:23 AM #16028
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit young girls & m&m’s - - scatshop

Shit young girls & m&m’s - - scatshop

Shit young girls & m&m’s
Models:

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 07:34 AM #16029
Модератор

Модератор

Default Quick Naked Doggy Style Diarrhea, Farting - - scatshop

Quick Naked Doggy Style Diarrhea, Farting - - scatshop

It’s a hot day today. I’m not wearing any clothes on. I tell you I don’t really have voice but I have nice tight asshole instead. I can’t hold back this poo. Seriously I feel leak out of my ass. I’m desperation so bad. I don’t have time to wait, just knee on in doggy style and I let out my nasty shit this time such a diarrhea type of poo. First load is harder then comes out the soft, liquid style. I just moan so loud, it’s such a great feeling, cannot being quiet haha. Asshole is filthy and shitty. In this video you can hear me farting too. After this nasty pooping peeing a lot, then still staying in doggy because waiting for more poo. I tell you how I feel myself and show the poo and shit covered asshole as well. Enjoy it
Models:

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 07:43 AM #16030
Модератор

Модератор

Default Caramel Delight’s Deja BuBu!! - - scatshop

Caramel Delight’s Deja BuBu!! - - scatshop

I love how Caramel Delight is starting to grow into her own!! She was a bit reluctant when her sister told her that she and Redd’s Mother were both getting paid to keep it FUNKY! Just like her sister she was worried about “being seen” – But now? She is starting to get all the way into it!! Enjoy as she begins with a nice reverse pee. Enjoy as she struggles to get out that skirt and her boyshorts with all that ass she got back there!! Then enjoy as she returns with two runny clips!! Looks like her morning breakfast didn’t agree with her, as she caught the mudbutt something serious!! I can only imagine how bad it stank in there!!! Caramel is out to show her sister and step-mother aren’t the only ones in the family that knows how to keep it FUNKY!!
Models:

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 669 MiB
Download From AnzFile