Old 09-19-2019, 03:01 PM #81801
Модератор

Модератор

Lanie comes to her parent's home after a weekender with her friends to find the house completely trashed. Her Step-Mom and Step-Dad are out of town and her little Step-Brother is the only one who could have done this. He must have had a party. She's Yellow Juiced because she has to clean up since she wants to have a guy over later. She calls her Step-Mom and begins to clean... little does she know her Step-Brother and half of his class have been shrunken and are spread out all over the house. What a nightmare!
She walks around unknowingly stepping and kicking the Teens-18+. She cleans the kitchen and counters throwing some in to the trash. She almost drops a huge pillow on a large group of them. She Squeezes some with her giant ass on the couch. She takes a break to take her clothes off and check herself out in the mirror still unaware of her Step-Brother and his friends. Who knows if they'll ever get her attention. She has to get ready though because her man's coming over to please her.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 03:04 PM #81802
Модератор

Модератор

No cumming until I say. Just stroke your cock for me. Watch me strip out of my lingerie. Watch me tease and touch myself. Listen to my voice as I talk dirty to you. Now.. the biggest question.. will I allow you to cum? **Includes domination at the end along with slight humiliation
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Size: 2.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 03:07 PM #81803
Модератор

Модератор

You know what interval training is, right? Well, I'm about to apply those same principles to your cock. I'm gonna work that cock so hard, it'll be sore, but you're gonna enjoy every minute of it! Hit play when you're ready for a workout you'll never forget!
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 785 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 03:14 PM #81804
Модератор

Модератор

Always looking down at my tits. You don't even try to hide your desperation and obsession anymore. It's going to be even harder for you to resist them in this tiny bra. Your eyes glues to the screen, hoping for me to slip up. Your cock throbs the more you stare - such an addict LOL Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 03:16 PM #81805
Модератор

Модератор

I bet you're just dying to lick my feet. How you'd love to run your tongue across my pink soles. Well you can't do that as good as me, so you'll just have to watch me do it to myself instead.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 03:19 PM #81806
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty shows her pussy and asshole off for the first time ever in this live cam show recording! Watch her orgasm using her vibrator, and when shes done she'll show you how wet she is... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) * (NOT 1080P, IT IS A RECORDING OF A LIVE CAM SHOW, THERE WILL BE SHORT SECOND LONG FREEZES)
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 03:19 PM #81807
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used ** It's obvious you're a beta. You don't deserve orgasms, and you don't deserve pussy. This is the closest you get now - my pussy denial clips make you so weak, this is going to be no different. Stare, stroke, but don't cum. You're going to have blueballs forever.
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Size: 754 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 03:29 PM #81808
Модератор

Модератор

You wake up to me (your wife) after your surgery. You went under the Weapon of Torment unaware of what was going to be done....you left all the decisions up to me (your wife). You wake up to a nice surprise of my new big DDD titties too! As you are waking up I fill you in o the details of your surgery. You know that due to your pathetic 1 inch dick and marble balls....you were due to have something done about them. In this video I tell you that your balls have been removed and relocated...and your prostate has been relocated 10 inches deeper into your ass. This makes it so you will have to be a good sissy slut and find a massive black cock to fuck so you can have a sissy orgasm. Without balls...your only hope of an orgasm is having your prostate stimulated...and with it 10 inches deep in your ass you will have to find the biggest cocks to slut around with. Also....a few other things have been done as well as a second surgery have been scheduled.......watch and find out what your sexy wife has done to you and what will be done next!
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 03:29 PM #81809
Модератор

Модератор

Back again with an orgasm control challenge that I've deliberately designed to be as challenging as possible. Why? Because there's a (small) financial penalty if you fail to last & cum quick for me, so I'm doing everything in my power to make you slip up. Shaking my ass, stripping off my miniskirt, switching up my outfits, and even getting topless and oiling up those big tits for you. With a big focus on your tit addiction, I've designed today's clip to be split into 4 JOI Games, which you'll play back to back. The rules are always in my favor, and it's up to you masturbation addicts to keep up. This will not be easy...this is advanced edging, and worth every second of the exciting goon. Are you ready for the jerk off challenge tonight?
Models: London Lix

Duration: 46 min 6 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 03:31 PM #81810
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name Michael is used throughout. This is a very involved script detailing actual experiences between the viewer and his hairdresser. There is a lot of dirty talk with language such as bad bitch, naughty bitch, etc. The video tells the story and then moves towards POV sex with the viewer. Setting is at the salon in the back room. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 21 min 54 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile