Old 07-14-2019, 02:33 PM #53111
Модератор

Модератор

Aw, chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day? Babe, I looove those... but are you sure it's ok to eat them all? I never knew you liked feeding Me so much... but I've always wanted to be fed.
Models: Mistress Bijoux

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 610 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 02:34 PM #53112
Модератор

Модератор

Look at Me in this sexy, tiny little bra. Doesn't this get you so excited when I tease you with My tits like this? I know it does. But there's just one thing missing: your wallet! LOL you know My tits make you pay, loser! My perfect princess tits just get you sooo weak and sooo stupid, you just want to hand it all over to them don't you?! Of COURSE you do, and that's exactly what's gonna happen. You'll go broke for My tits like the good little piggy that you are. Oink while you pay these tits, fucker! HAHAHAHA....
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 02:35 PM #53113
Модератор

Модератор

You stop by my house to bring me a beautiful bouquet of "welcome to the neighborhood" flowers. How sweet... and over the top. We sit down for a chat and before you know it you're inviting me out to dinner at the poshest restaurant in town, would your wife be happy about that? Look at you falling all over yourself in front of me, drooling over me hot little body, this is definitely a situation I can take advantage of!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 02:35 PM #53114
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating, no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses,you will know exactly how and when to Consumer cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body, shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release, you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been, get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 02:36 PM #53115
Модератор

Модератор

Tits are everything. Well, MY tits are everything. My tits are the reason you convert to a weak walking wallet. So, maybe it's best that you give in and accept that titty freaks like you have zero chance of escaping beautiful busty blondes like Me. Because I am your everything. My big tits might be your weakness, but I'm driving here. These tits are MINE. My assets, My strength, My weapons. I guess what I'm trying to say is you might as well surrender and admit your defeat. Defeated by tits, drained by tits, maybe soon to be destroyed by tits? Or maybe I'm feeling nice. Maybe I wanna keep you alive and thriving, so I can use & abuse you for My luxury. Just don't forget, these tits that are your everything, they're MINE. They belong to ME & no one else. So a weak desperate titty addict like you must go through Me to get more of what you crave. You must give Me more of what I crave to get closer. And you know what I crave, don't you? You know what turns Me on? When you pay Me. When you truly sacrifice. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 47 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 02:38 PM #53116
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: FINANCIAL DOMINATION - FACE SITTING - ASS SMOTHER - MONEY FETISH - MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - GODDESS WORSHIP - SMOTHER - BREATH CONTROL - CONTRACT - SLAVE TRAINING - FEMALE DOMINATION Its been 5 years I've had my English slave in a contract. Every 6 months he takes the long travel to pamper, spoil and serve me. Because every 6 months he signs his contract in person and documented on camera. In April its always in Vegas. He has to work hard and come up with different way to make each trip better than the last. Penthouse at the Bellagio is nice surprise. I call him in, its time to sign and also make some adjustments. All the terms and amounts Im fairly satisfied with except for the amount he must pay to break it. Since he never plans to leave me, why shouldn't it be $1,000,000? Wow, that's a lot of zeros slave. He is reluctant as usual, he always has a little fight in him. Especially when it comes to his life savings. I think a little face sitting and breath control will help ease his mind and influence him to sign away another 6 months and basically the rest of his life. I sit and relax on top of his face while enjoying the view from my beautiful bedroom...Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 645 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 02:43 PM #53117
Модератор

Модератор

Time to play my little game again! This time it's going to even more intense than the last session! I love beating up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. Fucking you up is so much fun. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make it hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also the mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your cock & balls. I'm so good at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good. Even more than the last time!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 02:44 PM #53118
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 2 min 21 s
Size: 342 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 02:45 PM #53119
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mz. Kim - iwantclips

Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 687 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 02:51 PM #53120
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing gets you hotter than me rocking a sexy pair of nylons. Thigh highs, nylons, fish net, body stocking, you name it, I've got it. You'll be on the verge of explosion as you watch me tease you in 6 different outfits. I'll be sure to keep you on the edge, I'm ALWAYS in control of that cock! The way you beg for release and act like a fool delights me. You're always at my mercy when your dick is in your hands and at my mercy is just how I like you.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 25 min 49 s
Size: 636 MiB
Download From AnzFile