Duration: 5 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 02:51 PM #29862
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: I was lost in the forest, the night is coming, and so i knock at your door, a lonely house deep in the middle of the woods. It's cold outhere, so you propose me to warm up with a drink. We're sitting and start talking about everything and nothing. You wear pantyhose without shoes, your feet are on a table near the cam. For example, sometimes, when you meet lost hikers, you ask for foot rub in exchange of hospitality as you live alone. I do hate that, I couldn't do it in anyways. Then we speak about magic. I don't believe in it at all, you're very surprised. I don't believe that someone can control another person, making him doing what she wants, this magic doesn't exist for me. As i'm so sure of myself, you propose me a "game". You do believe in magic and at the end, i will be turned into your footbitch and beg you to serve your feet for my own. I'm laughing, confident, and to pass time until the sunrising to left, i accept to play. I start following your words. then, you take a kind of powder in your hand, and you blow it up on my face. I'm less confident, my eyes become heavy and follow your so beautiful blacknailed hands. Then, there is a countdown, finished by fingersnap. Eyes are closed, and i'm totally opened to your suggestions. I open them a bit, but blankminded, my mind is far away. From now on i will love feet. Your feet. you put one foot very closed to my face and this smell will regulate my desires. I play to far with the devil, i will no retrieve the civilisation outhere, i will live to serve you now. I have no name anymore, can't remember it, i'm only your slave and footstool devoted to your desires. Custom Clip: I was lost in the forest, the night is coming, and so i knock at your door, a lonely house deep in the middle of the woods. It's cold outhere, so you propose me to warm up with a drink. We're sitting and start talking about everything and nothing. You wear pantyhose without shoes, your feet are on a table near the cam. For example, sometimes, when you meet lost hikers, you ask for foot rub in exchange of hospitality as you live alone. I do hate that, I couldn't do it in anyways. Then we speak about magic. I don't believe in it at all, you're very surprised. I don't believe that someone can control another person, making him doing what she wants, this magic doesn't exist for me. As i'm so sure of myself, you propose me a "game". You do believe in magic and at the end, i will be turned into your footbitch and beg you to serve your feet for my own. I'm laughing, confident, and to pass time until the sunrising to left, i accept to play. I start following your words. then, you take a kind of powder in your hand, and you blow it up on my face. I'm less confident, my eyes become heavy and follow your so beautiful blacknailed hands. Then, there is a countdown, finished by fingersnap. Eyes are closed, and i'm totally opened to your suggestions. I open them a bit, but blankminded, my mind is far away. From now on i will love feet. Your feet. you put one foot very closed to my face and this smell will regulate my desires. I play to far with the devil, i will no retrieve the civilisation outhere, i will live to serve you now. I have no name anymore, can't remember it, i'm only your slave and footstool devoted to your desires. When i will wake up, i will just crave to crawl at your feet, kissing them with passion, licking them with love. they are my life from now on, etc. i close my eyes, you wake me up with a countdown. I'm no more the same person. I look with such craving at your feet, you laugh as devil. I'm blankminded of everything except your feet and commands. You take off just one pantyhose, my desire is burning. After your command, i crawl to your feet and execute myself without questionning licking, sucking , kissing, sniffing feet as you ask for. You laugh so much, i was so much confident. I repeat outloud that i'm your pet and slave forever. Miss Kira is my owner / miss kira is my mistress / my owner is the most beautiful person i've ever seen. Make me also say several times that i'm your bitch. Now, when you get out, i will wait nicely into my cage your return, to kiss your feet. You entirely possess my soul and body, i will do anything you ask, trapped in your spell as long as it pleases you. Clip Contains: foot fetish, barefoot, soles, pantyhose, femdom, legs, super villain, witch, redhead, custom, sfx.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 22 min 11 s
Size: 1.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 02:52 PM #29863
Модератор

Модератор

I call you a pervert and a creep when I catch you looking up my skirt. I make you get on the ground and I take off my high heels. I set out to punish you in my own bratty way. I shove my filthy sweaty feet in your face, I want to smother you with them! You hate the dirt on my long slender feet and I wipe them all over your face with plenty of satisfaction.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 02:59 PM #29864
Модератор

Модератор

Will you walk into the flames for me? Strip yourself naked and just walk directly into the flames? Lighting yourself on fire. Combusting under the intense heat of my flawless perfection. Succumbing to the flames of my desires. Inhaling yourself into ashes for me. Floating away with the wind whipped flames. To be consumed by my fire. Will you walk into the flames for me?
Models: Flawless Melissa

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 03:06 PM #29865
Модератор

Модератор

I can't decide. So I'm going to try them all on and you pick the color!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 03:06 PM #29866
Модератор

Модератор

A JOI that will put you in a deep mesmerizing trance as I take you deeper into your Alexa Addiction. You will lose all control to Me, you don't have a choice. My voice is so seductive, My eyes int0x1cate you, theres no way out. Do as I say, like you always do. Sit back, relax, and feel The Best Damn Thing ever.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 27 min 15 s
Size: 702 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 03:07 PM #29867
Модератор

Модератор

As the title says, you'll see my boobs bouncing as hard it can be
Models: HugeBoobsErin

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 896 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 03:08 PM #29868
Модератор

Модератор

Prepare to drool over me in this classy gold dress that makes me look like a million bucks while you are on your knees, being cruelly flipped off and humiliated by me. Stroke to my middle finger, bitch.
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 5 min 35 s
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 03:09 PM #29869
Модератор

Модератор

I will be getting you extra fucked up for me today. I know you love to play drinking games and today I want to add in a little extra fun! P0pp3rs are a sure way to alter your state of mind but adding in Drink will be a very fun combination. I love using you when you are so weak and helpless. You are willing to do anything for me. It feels so good to jerk your dick, drink and sniff for me.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 03:10 PM #29870
Модератор

Модератор

Time for a quick wanky panky! Ready to jerk off to these massive titties? I know it's all you ever wanna do in your free time, stroke to My perfect tits and bust a nut. So go ahead and buy this clip. I'll let you pull out your cock and jerk for My gorgeous glistening cleavage. But don't cum until I give you My word, My permission. Will I let you cum this time? Maybe. I might be feeling generous lately. Just follow My instructions, and be prepared to obey. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Size: 879 MiB
Download From AnzFile