Old 09-10-2019, 08:25 AM #77451
Модератор

Модератор

Your sexy teacher, Miss Reya Fet, has shrunk the whole class down to a mere 3 inches tall and has you all on her coffee table! Now she is a huge giantess woman! She sips her Having fun and talks about how hard she works and how tired and sore her feet get after wearing high heels all day. She props her HUGE feet up on the coffee table and orders the class to use their tiny hands to start rubbing them. Ooh, that feels so good. Stick your little tongues out of your mouths and start licking up and down the gigantic soles. Mmm yes, that's it. Miss Fet delights in the fact that she now has all these little slaves to please her however she wishes and she doesn't have to stand up and teach or grade papers anymore. Why didn't she think of this before?
Getting horny from all the foot attention, Miss Fet informs the students that nothing does it for her more than using an electric toothbrush on her feet and lightly tickling them! She takes one and begins running it up and down her big feet, in between the toes, up and down the sides and arches and across the wrinkles on her soles. She giggles sensually, getting so aroused. She orders the class to keep going, to keep worshipping her feet while she tickles. Miss Fet talks about how wet she is getting between her legs from this and how she is only wearing a shirt right now, so there's very easy access to her amazon pussy...
Miss Fet spreads her legs, keeping the bottoms of her feet and full view. Now you can all see your teacher's huge, dripping pussy. She briefly runs the electric toothbrush down to it and starts rubbing it with her fingers, as well. She smiles deviously, getting so deliriously horny that she begins picking up students and shoving their tiny bodies inside of her pussy and her tight asshole. Ohh my, it feels so good to feel their little bodies writhing around in there! She loves feeling doubly penetrated by her tiny class and she can't take it anymore but to use her vibrator to give herself many explosive orgasms! Miss Fet ends up smashing some of the students with her feet (oops!) and the other ones have sacrificed their lives inside her pussy and ass. Oh well, there will be more students to shrink and have fun with tomorrow!
Models: Reya Fet

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 747 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 08:32 AM #77452
Модератор

Модератор

HD VERSION - I sit back, relax, in my black lacey thong while you enjoy my dirty feet. Filthy soles. Sexy size 7 feet, pretty white tips/french pedicure.
Models:

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 08:35 AM #77453
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 16 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 08:37 AM #77454
Модератор

Модератор

You should worship the ground I walk on too! Not only the boots, the shoes, the heels or the feet. Get your boot and ground worship training with this clip!
Mark up codes to use when buying: 292529 $poilMe or $poilHelen
Models: Goddess Helen

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 08:38 AM #77455
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom clip, NO NAME MENTIONED, so can be enjoyed by many [[It's kinda important to see your face and your bare soles together and both would take most of the camera frame. So that would be great if you could sit on a desk chair and prop your bare soles up on a desk.
Also can your bare soles be side by side with some toe spread but please don't move them too much as it's hard to JO when your feet move too much.
Demand total worship to your bare soles, all me a foot licking pig/slut (and the likes(, make me oink and oink louder, spit on me, Coerce me to repeat that your bare soles own me and so on and so on ... Coerce to cum like a filthy pig to your soles only. I love also when u have narrow glasses on and maybe use a ruler to show me how/where to worship your bare soles.]]
This is a larger bitrate version of the clip so large screen friendly. Send me an email if you want your custom idea to come true!
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 08:39 AM #77456
Модератор

Модератор

Close up views of my unpainted toes as I lotion my feet, it gets really messy as I completely cover my feet, toes, legs and eventually my ass in creamy white lotion. I rub my clit and tease you with my sexy feet
Models: Rebecca Stilles

Duration: 7 min 5 s
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 08:51 AM #77457
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom made video. I'm a Therapist-Fantasy and I'll treat your foot fetish with stimulation overload. You're all mine - trapped right here with me and my beautiful bare feet. Your foot fetish has become an unhealthy obsession. So now I'm gonna flex my feet and Expose-Fantasy you to the Torment of stimulation overload until you overcum it! Are you're getting sore? Well that's too bad. If bare feet give you a boner, I'm gonna keep those balls empty. I want every last drop out of you and I know just how to do it!
Video is HD 1080p
Video contains: FEET JOI, FOOT FETISH, BAREFOOT, JOI
Models: sparklyhot

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 09:00 AM #77458
Модератор

Модератор

You have been unhappy at your job for months and even worse your all consuming fetish for the feet of Strong Dominant Women did not subside while you muddled your way through day after boring day at your dead end job causing your foot addiction to get even worse. Things have gotten so bad that you think you have finally hit rock bottom. The fact is, you are a broke, blue collar loser that is helplessly enslaved by female feet.
There is reason for optimism today though. You have an interview with a Ms.,. ROXANA Rae, CEO of Roxana Rae Enterprises to be Her personal Executive Assistant. All you know about RRE is that it is a highly profitable entertainment studio, so this could be the fresh start you need to get back on your feet.
You arrive early, hoping to impress your new employer and when your name is called and the door opens your jaw drops at the sight of Ms. Rae Herself, She is dressed to the 9's and Her powerful Dominant presence and confident attitude send you feeling into a babbling, stuttering imbecile as you try to find the words you need to introduce yourself. You can't look In Her seductive eyes, they see right through you, and Her impeccable cleavage is not an option if you want the job. Your gaze continued to drop to her mesmerizing hips and feminine curves, no you tell yourself, further down Her toned sexy legs make your heart race even faster. Finally, you see Her beautifully petite feminine feet. Each toe perfectly pedicured and secured by Her sultry open toed spike heels. You can't look away and soon She notices your obvious distraction......
This clip contains 3 minutes of additional sexy foot ignore material. Your welcome foot freaks, now kneel, pay and obey.
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 11 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 09:06 AM #77459
Модератор

Модератор

I've brought you here for a very important reason: from here on out you are to serve My husband and Me as our domestic slave. you will live to please your divine alphas like you never imagined was possible. When we venture into town I will drag you around by a leash and collar and you will happily serve our every whim. When we return to our home you will promptly remove My sandals and massage My precious feet. If My husband and your Master desires to p!ss on you, you will obediently open your mouth. My beauty and power are too much for you to resist, you have absolutely no choice but to serve and to obey, you are madly in love with Me--you can't say no! This is a custom clip, but no names are used and this will be enjoyed by many.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 09:07 AM #77460
Модератор

Модератор

Default London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 40 s