Old 09-20-2019, 09:56 AM #82451
Модератор

Модератор

Lets get super fucked up together! Yeah, come on... grab your favorite strain, and smoke when I tell you, exhale when I tell you, and do as I tell you.

Thats what you have been craving, an intense high with your Goddess. I know how to make you feel the best, you know that.

Are you ready?
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 26 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 688 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:56 AM #82452
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 39 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:57 AM #82453
Модератор

Модератор

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her Step-Mom and It's not long after her Step-Mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her Step-Mom is trying to have "the talk" with her. Savannah assures her Step-Mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her Step-Mom that she's been having an affair with her best friend's Step-Mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her Step-Mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her Step-Mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her mother's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her Step-Mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:57 AM #82454
Модератор

Модератор

There are a lot of improvements you can make as my loyal servant. I especially want you to work on suffering more for me. Ive been too nice and I think its time Im cruel when I let a slave jerk off, like how I really enjoy how frustrated you get when I lock you in your chastity cage. Is it so bad I want to imprison your cock and make it ache? You know all Im going to do is tease you with my perfect boobs and how you cant stroke that aching swollen dick on the verge of bursting. All you can do is sit there and watch me as your purple cock drips a stream of hot silvery precum all over the floor. I cant have your precum puddle go to waste so Ill leave a cup here so you can enjoy drinking your own juicy load, the taste of true devotion.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:57 AM #82455
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very special jerk off clip. I want to count you down FIVE times to see how quickly I can make you cum. I want to see how easily I can make you explode with my voice, teasing, and body. This is an extremely erotic session that cam have you cumming from beginning to end. Just try me.how quickly do you think I can make you release?

Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, Multi cum countdowns, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 7 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:58 AM #82456
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM VIDEO- You are going to get so s to ned for my ass. I am going to get you so fucked up. The first hit of that w e e d feels so good, go ahead, just inhale it and feel the smoke fill your lungs. It feels amazing, you're going to get really fucked up for my perfect ass. Two of your favourite things, watching me and getting high. That w e e d feels so good, take another puff, it's already starting to take over your body. Just relax, smoke and watch Goddess. You are going to watch Me and get st on ed all night long.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 9 min 59 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 10:00 AM #82457
Модератор

Модератор

Jay is waiting for me when I enter the bedroom. He's sitting on the edge of the bed with his pants off and a hard-on. Kneeling down I take his cock in my mouth and begin sucking on it. Instructing him to lay back I climb up on the bed and straddle him. I ride his cock cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before laying back on the bed myself with him on top of me. He pounds my pussy for awhile before not being able to hold back any longer. He fills my pussy full of his cum. Will I get pregnant again???
This is the first video we have shot like this in awhile. You get several different positions, pov, closeups, and of course a yummy creampie ending. We hope you enjoy!!!
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 10:00 AM #82458
Модератор

Модератор

TamingTrixie and I getting naughty with dildos and cumming all over our pussies
Models: LacyLinsi

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 10:02 AM #82459
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing fucks up that head of yours like a nice hard sniff of Aroma . This clip is for EXPERIENCED Aroma users. It'll keep you busy for at least half an hour of fun, sniffing - edging - pausing - repeating, with an explosive ending!
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 13 min 34 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 10:02 AM #82460
Модератор

Модератор

Sniff. Sniff. Sniff and stroke. More loaded, higher with each moment that passes. It's a mental oblivion. An loaded helplessness, with me as your guide. I'm going to get you just as high as I want you, and then even higher still. You're my toy now. Just a little plaything, with no mind of your own. No trace of self-control. I'm going to play with you. You'll do stupid things for me. Brainless, humiliating, zombie tasks. Once you're high and horny, there's no end to your compliance. I can make you do anything I want. And I will.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 27 min 21 s
Size: 759 MiB
Download From AnzFile