Old 05-17-2019, 06:55 PM #1401
Модератор

Модератор

I visited my friend Amanda. She had to shit badly, so I decided to film it.. In the end we order you to eat it!! But when you see that beautiful tight body and her eagle smile, you will happily do it!!
Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 8 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 411 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 07:02 PM #1402
Модератор

Модератор

After HornyRoxy has indeed a wide piss-Challenge launched, I have accepted the challenge and am competed against Roxy. Of course, public and outdoor! If both far Pissed by Single core, on a factory site, while workers were running around on the factory grounds. Who of course looked like we upskirt in a high arc of a staircase pissed. If you want to know who won the Challenge, then you look at the video!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Size: 884 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 07:06 PM #1403
Модератор

Модератор

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
My roommates are just outside the bathroom, so I sneak in a hot shitty smear before jumping in the shower. I touch myself and wink my open asshole at you, then get down on the floor and spread my legs as I shit a nice long snake of a turd onto the floor while peeing, then grab a wet piece and smear it over my ass cheeks and my tits. I show you my turd pile before I enjoy tasting my shit while making eye contact with you through my sexy mask. Then I pull my cheeks apart and show you how hot and messy I am, mmm~
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 4 min 32 s
Size: 197 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 07:20 PM #1404
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom request. My toilet slaves head was to be in the toilet and he is forced to pick my turns out of the toilet one by one and set them on the floor and worship them. I rub his face in a huge pile of my shit and he is also ordered to beg for my farts. This was a fun clip to shoot and I look forward to more custom requests like this! I love using and humiliating my human toilet! Enjoy,
Mistress Sophia
Models: MistressSophia

Duration: 3 min 0 s
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 07:30 PM #1405
Модератор

Модератор

I know people normally enjoy coffee in the morning, but pissing into this mug may taste a little bit better. Let me talk dirty to you about you licking the excess mess off my tits, and how I cant stop taste testing the piss mug I made for you. Its just so good, and I want you to enjoy the nice, bitter taste of my piss.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 558 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 07:44 PM #1406
Модератор

Модератор

We want to shit. Prepare your mouth! Very warm and cozy video, shot in a Japanese sauna. Girls not only use the mouth of a slave for their smelly crap, but also sit on it while feeding. First, the girls relax a little, drink wine and bask in the sauna. Girls in turn, without removing panties, sit on the face of a slave and try to fart, the slave should feel a slight smell of food and begin to experience hunger. Girls should not experience discomfort a slave must be hungry and must swallow anything that comes out of girls asses and do it quickly! A slave should not start eating and must wait for the girl to allow him to eat, before that he can only feel the taste and smell of shit, but he is not allowed to swallow.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 17 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 07:47 PM #1407
Модератор

Модератор

Unigue new INSANE clip, with a lot of fresh, warm, stinky poo and massive face smearing, also you see incredible tasting of covering in shit cookie) Thats is part 2 (final) of my WTF? bundle) In other words, that video including scat smearing, tasting of my fresh shit on chocolate cookie, close up viewing of my turds, and a lot of hot pervert actions) Stay tuned and check updates, next time I drop on your head something really special) love you)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 07:52 PM #1408
Модератор

Модератор

Let me poop for you in my bathroom sink, and continue by crafting you a delicious poop patty. Its so sticky and slimy, but I bet you would love the texture and the feeling of it sliding down your throat. Lot of dirty talk and talk of consumption.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 731 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 07:58 PM #1409
Модератор

Модератор

Jessie rushes to her hotel room, but the door is unlocked. Wheres Danni?! She doesnt have any keys and she has to poop so bad shes in serious pain. She calls Danni but shes not answering. Jessie lifts her skirt to reveal her little white panties and suddenly, oh no! Its coming out!
Jessie crouches as a giant flood of pee gushes over her panties, follwed a second later by a huge poop! Her tight little panties show just how big it is and how fast it comes out! Pee drips off the bulge in her little panties as Jessie moans in frustration.
Just then, Danni comes down the stairs. Danni needs to go so badly that she doesnt even register that Jessie is crounching there on the steps with a giant load in her panties. Danni unlocks the door, but by the time she gets in there is poop already coming out of her ass! She crouches right there in the room and soon her little white panties are filled with a load of dirty, stinky brown poop too!
The girls are so embarrassed, they must have eaten bad chinese food the night before. Two pairs of pooped white panties!
Dannis in so much pain she doesnt even care about the smell or the mess in her little panties. She sticks her finger inside her panties and pulls it out, covered in a poopy mess that she wipes on her leg. Her tummy is so sore, and she crouches down, pushing more poop out to relieve the feeling. It bulges out her panties and she rubs the load nestles there.
Theyve made so much mess already that it wont make much difference if they make more Besides, seeing each other all dirty like this is kind of turning the girls on!
Soon Danni and Jessie are touching their pussies through their messy panties, sitting on and squishing the dirty loads between the floor and their asses and smearing poop over their legs, bellies, tits and pussies! It isnt long before they start to rub each others dirty pussies, getting hot, heavy and messy together. What a pair of filthy girls!
Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 27 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: QuickTime
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 08:06 PM #1410
Модератор

Модератор

After I had a break, using my slave as a human toilet, Minnie needs to relive her bladder as well. Minnie fin a glass and piss this with some really yellow stuff. The slave must drink it all!
Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 4 min 25 s
Size: 291 MiB
Download From AnzFile