Old 06-09-2019, 01:53 AM #31321
Модератор

Модератор

Most individuals lurk about Tinder in search of hook ups, potential short term fuck buddies, but I as a predator; look towards Tinder for Prey. That's exactly what Alrik is to me, as I allow him to take me to dinner, even follow him back up to the hotel room in which he eagerly purchased for the night. Though it's quite clear he's a hopeless virgin, his tacky attire, milk bottle glasses, even making a comment in regards to having to check in with his parents. When he reaches for his phone, a condom slips out from his pocket, I can't help but laugh at the sight. For it isn't he, who's getting lucky. Deciding to waste no time further, I choke him up against the wall, a wicked smile gracing my lips as I remove my hidden rag from my pocket to take him down. He slips to the ground, and I quickly slide his body across the carpet. When he awakens, I am dressed in quite a more devious attire. He's stripped down to his whitey tighties, bound to a chair with leather straps, his mouth gagged. Panic is spread on his face as his heart races, breath quickens. This was my plan, all along for my Tinder date. He will, be losing his virginity; but not in the way he had hoped. I'm going to fill his throat, and tight ass with my thick cock, pounding into every hole. What would Mommy & Daddy think if they were to see him now? Bent over, moaning as my length slides in and out of him.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 01:54 AM #31322
Модератор

Модератор

Grab your poppers my little poppers addict and get that loser dick out. It's time to play with your two favorite things! We're going to sniff and edge until you're so fucked up in every way, leasing you to that mind blowing orgasm you can only get from the combination of these two things AND my bratty attitude leading you every step of the way. Your addicted little brain mush, and your dick rock hard for this hot body you will never get to touch.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 01:56 AM #31323
Модератор

Модератор

Come check out my sexy red dress as i slowly strip out of it and make myself cum for you
Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 623 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 01:56 AM #31324
Модератор

Модератор

The cult Church of Poison is going to preach the Ten Commandments of Empress Poison. Every Commandment equals another shot. Empress Poison is going to fuck you up religiously and mold you into her dumb drinking slave
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 16 min 31 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:05 AM #31325
Модератор

Модератор

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!! DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!! They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:09 AM #31326
Модератор

Модератор

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these poppers come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock. And what's better than sniffing poppers alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff poppers, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:09 AM #31327
Модератор

Модератор

Saffronism - a cult which is drawing in more and more males by the day. Saffronism, a hashtag which is quickly making it's rounds on social media. But what is Saffronism you may ask. Well, within the beloved Cult of Saffronism is a world of powerful sensuality, lust without guilt, desire without shame, pleasure without regret, selflessness and elevation of concsciouslness, self control without suffering and dicipline without fear, Saffronism will become a new way of life for you. A life where it is all about 'Other' and not 'Self'. A life where lust is not supressed. A life where female sexuality is celebrated and worshipped. A life where every male will reveal their true inner submission. Are you ready to embrace the power of Saffronism? In this sensual, yet highly charged Mesmerize file, I am going to delivery the principles of Saffronism. You are going to be shown the way, down the path of true bliss and arousal. If you are new to Saffronism, this is a wonderful gateway via mind manipulation. If you are already familiar with the wonders of Saffronism, then this is a great intensifier of your desire. Are you ready to walk the new path of life? To finally find the real you? To celebrate female supremacy in a new way? Let's begin My weak one. For more of an insight into Saffronism, follow the hashtag #saffronism on social media. This is a genuine mesmerize file designed to induce new thought patterns and behaviours. It contains powerful visual effects and crystal clear audio. As with all genuine Mesmerize sessions, the audio is of primary importance so requires headphones. Warning: By listening to this file, you accept full responsibility for any positive or negative results. Do not drive or operate machinery directly after watching and/or listening to this file. Do not watch and/or listen to this file if you are suffering from any form of mental disorder or illness. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: MESMERIZE, MIND FUCK, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, ASMR, GODDESS WORSHIP, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, CORSETS, FEMDOM POV, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MONEY FETISH. Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of highest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 17 min 56 s
Size: 538 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:10 AM #31328
Модератор

Модератор

I know you rush home to the only relationship a loser can get... A computer screen and your hand! So stroke for me... be honest with me and admit how pathetic you are... I want you to humiliate yourself for me, so get into position... Legs over your head... point it at your face... and spray your face for me! Starring: Fawn Kitten Fawn has tons of experience as a cam girl and would love to get in contact with her new fans that have seen her on Valentine Network. Find her on Twitter and MFC! DM and chat with her on Cam to speak with her in detail about each clip you've watched! Categories: Humiliation, Legs Fetish, Stockings, Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Loser Position, Beta Male, Assignments, Slave Tasks, Laughing, Sexual Rejection, Virgin Humiliation.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:14 AM #31329
Модератор

Модератор

I've been tucking my dirty worn socks into my sneakers and re-wearing them, but today I find that something is sticking the soles of my socked feet. I feel and look around only to find this tiny little man stuck to my sock with his needle sized penis all hard. Of course I snatch him right up, he is super small and seems to be addicted to the scent of my socked feet so I place him in between my socked soles and press my scent into his tiny nose crus**** him a bit. I finally decide to punish you for being such sniffer and stuff you into my sneakers placing both socks over your tiny body so you have no escape and make you suffocate on my scent.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:16 AM #31330
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 1 min 32 s