Old 06-09-2019, 06:01 AM #31411
Модератор

Модератор

Its SO not gay in any way to test the waters of anal exploration. It's not gay at all to try and experience full submission by getting fucked in the ass by your Goddess's pink dildo strap on. There is nothing gay about giving yourself to me….so just do it already.Give me everything. Try it out….I won't tell anyone even if you don't like it. I won't be mad If you can't cum….because I know deep down your going to love it. Your going to eat up every minute and thank me for the enlightenment of anal exploration! Get on your knees and listen to my instructions, don't worry the first time I won't make you say please. This is anal exploration the “non gay way”! Consists of: ANAL EXPLORATION, ANAL MASTURBATION, FEMDOM POV, COERCED Intox Fantasy Fantasy, ANAL TRAINING, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, DILDO MASTURBATION, ANAL, FEMALE SUPREMACY, COCK TEASE, CUM COUNTDOWN, COERCED BI, PROSTATE MASTURBATION, BODY WORSHIP, STRAP ON, STRAP-ON DOMINATION, ORGASM CONTROL, CUM COUNTDOWN, SUB TRAINING, MIND FUCK, COCK CONTROL Markup codes to give Me MORE NewCrystalAddict - $14.99 Crystalownsme - 10% crystalschristmas - 25% Trying2Impress - 50% IWantCrystal - 100% earlygiftmas - 500% ultimatepaypig - 1000%
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:02 AM #31412
Модератор

Модератор

After an hour of stroking yesterday with no release I'm sure you are eager to keep going but dreading the inevitable blue balls. But after all Goddess said one full week of edging! Lucky that I allow you these strokes you'll abide by my rules. By the time Friday comes you'll by mindless, weak and eager, begging me to let you cum. So for now just enjoy your sweet Torment...
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 759 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:03 AM #31413
Модератор

Модератор

This poor little twink thinks he's taken dick before, but never has he had his ass ravished by a succubus. I plan on stealing his soul, right through his hole; one stroke at a time. I don't want to hear a fucking word leave his lips, only moans and groans as I plow deeply into him. Yanking his hair and pulling him balls deep towards the base of my dick I pound my hips into his, desiring to make him cry out time and time again. I love watching his ass bounce onto my cock, my hand on his hip making sure he takes in every inch. I won't be satisfied until I've completely decimated his once tight asshole.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:08 AM #31414
Модератор

Модератор

**Don't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren, mmmmmmmm, what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your screams & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first, your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones crush between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed, it's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly crushes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.** --Captures Your Fantasy For: Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, Vore, Mouth Fetish, Female Supremacy, Ass Smothering, Stuffing, Asshole Fetish, Crush, Tease, Stuffing, Masturbation, Orgasms.--
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:11 AM #31415
Модератор

Модератор

You've longed to fuck my nostrils and I know how much my nose turns you on. You rub your cock all over the bridge of my nose and gaping nostrils, throbbing harder as you do. I beg you to fuck my nose and you slap your cock all over me, spitting into my nostrils and getting them very wet. My nostrils open and close as your cock pushes over them, left and right. You slide your cock into my mouth and begin to fuck my throat too and I do not resist, instead I moan and plead... getting extremely turned on. You switch between fucking my throat and sliding your cock all over my nose and soon I am begging you to fill my nostrils up with your hot load of spunk! You cum right into my nostrils and then squeeze them, watching your thick cum pour out of them again.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:14 AM #31416
Модератор

Модератор

It's been way too long since you unloaded all over your face like the pathetic little loser that you are. I know you secretly love e4ting your cum for Me. You love being a slut and doing whatever I say, no matter how degrading. Come on loser, jerk that dick. Jerk it for Me and cum on your face on command like a good little bitch. Now go take a selfie and send it to Me. I want to see how shameful and pathetic you look. Once you've sent Me a picture, go funnel all that jizz into your mouth like a good little whore. E4t up every last drop!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:19 AM #31417
Модератор

Модератор

If you properly Torment yourself to My every last instruction, I'll allow you to cum for My sexy, jiggling ass. But in order to please Me and earn such a glorious reward, you must beat your rock hard dick and balls up. I'm never going to let you go soft under My watch- only a hard erection can hurt painfully enough to reach My expectation. Now go grab a paddle, a spoon, or use your hand if you must.... This is going to hurt. USE A MARKUP CODE: WORLDSSMALLESTPENIS BLONDIESGOODBOY BLONDIESLOSERTAX
Models: MissBlondie

Duration: 29 min 17 s
Size: 3.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:22 AM #31418
Модератор

Модератор

You'll forever be an addicted foot boy.. Your body craving a taste.. Your brain craving the chemical release that happens when you lay eyes on my perfect feet and feet in heels. You'll never escape this addiction. You'll never escape my feet. You will be an addicted foot boy forever. And you will do what addicts do and binge.Foot addicts pay more. ALittleMore adds 20% PayVictoria adds 50% BIGLoser adds 100% AddictedToVictoria adds 200%
Models: Miss Victoria Reign

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 197 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:23 AM #31419
Модератор

Модератор

You've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well, well, well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:23 AM #31420
Модератор

Модератор

My big, round cleavage does something unexplained to your brain. It melts you, weakens you and triggers every single submissive trait in you.My tits lure you in, the entrap you in the world of true submission. Your obsession with my enchanting cleavage has been a total whirlwind. They drive you wild, they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention. One glance you had to buy this clip, had to submit and gawp at perfection. It's like all your dreams have come true at once today, sitting slobbering over your keyboard you are just putty in my hands. They control your thoughts, your dick and in turn your actions. You do very stupid things when you are in your horny state. You are BESOTTED by my beauty. I thoroughly overpower you to a weak submissive state. Today As you mindlessly stroke whilst gazing at perfection I twist and corrupt your mind. You need to be my slave and will go to any lengths to serve. Your ONLY priority is my happiness's. Family life is totally forgotten about when you think through your dick, it's just Princess Electra on your mind. You are crazy for my cleavage and will do anything for your daily dose of perfection. Embrace it Loser, just stare into my cleavage, totally relax and listen. My cleavage is your everything.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile