Old 05-17-2019, 10:25 PM #1421
Модератор

Модератор

Oh my God Looks like Ive broke my previous record !
I was charging for about 6 days long (I waited for my parents to go to their trip).
So I wanted to poop my panties badly ! But I had no idea that my load will be so huge ! (o_O)
And looks like Ive completely destroyed my panties
Old 05-17-2019, 10:44 PM #1422
Модератор

Модератор

Did you know Im a flexible girl who loves showing it? If you didnt you can see in this sexy poop video. Im wearing only high knee socks nothing else on. I got in the mood to tease you with some dancing around during you could admire my slim and tight body ? Showing and spreading my clean asshole close to cam. Of course I have to poo as well after few minute dance feeling desperation to poo. Big big poo inside me and want to coming out. I lift up my leg next to my ear and you get an amazing view both of my holes then. My legs are so sexy and long. Then pushing out my poo and its flowing down on my leg. My socks gets messy too. Long and smelly poo. Peeing as well. Finish pooping then turning around and show you again my dirty asshole, shit baked for sure. At the end of video you can take a pleasure in my big turd what showing up close to camera ? Enjoy it
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 379 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 11:22 PM #1423
Модератор

Модератор

My toilet slave swallow my shit while I am enjoy and groan with pleasure. I have a real big thick turd for him. His mouth is right under my asshole, perfect to take and swallow my smelly shit. I am looking down at a 'man' I have just used as a toilet. You get to see my sleek form from beneath the toilet seat, your natural environment. Look into my eyes and see how low you are. "You are a toilet.you are not human." 😉
Models: marcos579

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Size: 727 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 11:28 PM #1424
Модератор

Модератор

When Danni wakes Jessie up early in the morning for school, she doesnt realise that they are on Easter vacation they dont even HAVE classes today. Jessie is pissed! She asks Danni which pair are her favourite jeans, then tells her Im going to poop in them!” What a bizarre, specific, and awful revenge!
As Jessie slips the jeans on, Danni tells her, Youre a crazy bitch!” Jessie responds: Im not crazy, you are stupid!” So Danni pulls Jessies favourite jeans out of the closet and slides them on. If Jessies going to make a mess of her jeans, shes going to make a mess of Jessies favourite pair.
In the kitchen Danni bends over, the tight jeans pulling tight over her shapely ass. She really had to poop anyway, so its only a second or two before a big, mushy load pushes out into the little space between the tight jeans, her cotton panties and her ass. She pulls the waistband open to show Jessie the mess thats already spreading out and up towards her pussy.
Now its Jessies turn! She bends over in the skintight jeans and pushes out a big flood of pee, followed by a huge load of poop. She can feel it squishing all over her ass. The girls get off on how dirty they are being. They start to rub each others mushy loads through the denim.
Danni sits down in the big puddle of pee that Jessie left on the floor, feeling the wetness spread over the jeans and the poop squish up against her butt. She pulls the tight pants down, revealling the filthy mess inside her jeans and panties! After showing her load off to Jessie, she pulls her messy jeans back up and rubs the mess into the thick fabric. Danni wants to sneak a peak at Jessies messy ass, so she waits until Jessie slips her jeans down and pulls her panties out to reveal the icky load inside!
The sexy girls make out in their filthy jeans, rubbing each others dirty asses through their soiled pants. They take off their jeans and make a giant mess on the floor as the loads of poop spill out! The girls smear poop all over each others dirty bottoms and once they drop their filthy panties, they even rub their shit-covered asses together.
Have you ever seen a pair of such dirty girls?
Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 26 min 41 s
Format: QuickTime
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 11:29 PM #1425
Модератор

Модератор

Are you already ready for a brain explosion, stupid bitch. Im a real sexy and I need a toilet today. What other excuse do you come up with, cause you can not refuse me to become my Toilet)) Im right, isnt it?You paltry loser, what are you hoping for? To have sex with me? This is absolutely impossible, my toilet. My sex body and sex with me is available only to the rarest brutal men. But you can become my toilet, if you really want it. ? All you need to do for this is a good paid me and open your mouth wide to easy swallow my delicious shit. Your mouth and esophagus should function well to serve me for a long time. Dare the bastard, there are not many places left for my Toilet! Good luck! ?
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 13 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 11:57 PM #1426
Модератор

Модератор

Your juicy smelly hot fresh dinner is ready. A lot of this comes from my ass. Just open mouth and eat. Enjoy your meal!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 11:57 PM #1427
Модератор

Модератор

Im just using man like toilet paper. I have so much shit to pour into the mouth of my toilet slave. But not only shit, but also piss and spits! And he swallows absolutely everything.
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 15 min 12 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 12:33 AM #1428
Модератор

Модератор

Response to review: I just rewatched it very closely twice on my computer and I can see nowhere where frames are missing or any problem. Maybe it did not upload right. I uploaded it again. Please watch the new file. Thanks for letting me know about it. You can also message me ??~Lucy
You should have known you would be rejected when you asked Me out! You are too short and pathetic for such a superior Goddess. You are only good for one thing: EATING MY SHIT!!!!! I inform you that the dinner I am eating now is going to be your food tomorrow!!! The next day I am wearing another sexy outfit. I am a powerful, beautiful woman and you love my tits and ass, and you would love to touch me, but all you are going to be touching is MY SHIT!!! I have a wicked smile when I tell you you are only fit to be a toilet to Me. Naked except heels, I sit over a plate and shit out these fat turds for you to EAT! Then I spit on it. For the next 2 minutes I tell you how eat and worship and jerk your tiny cock for My Goddess Shit. Ends with cum countdown while I tease holding the shit plate and degrade and humiliate you!
slave pov toilet slavery with Goddess Lucy
Models: goddesslucy

Duration: 11 min 30 s
Size: 1.62 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 12:35 AM #1429
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I smear shit all over myself, and piss in a bowl, proceeding to dump some of the pee all over myself. As I get myself nice and dirty, I add in a third mess to the mix, puking all over myself and smearing it over top of the poop and piss. I also attempt to eat some of the poop. This is the most extreme video that Ive ever done, as well as the most submissive. I hope you enjoy it.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 21 min 35 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 694 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 01:05 AM #1430
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me piss all over the floor with my panties on and play with my piss, masturbate, and lick the panties. Lets enjoy the taste of my piss together and get off. Ill get my white t-shirt soaked in piss, take it off for you, take the panties off for you, play with both between licking and sucking and stuffing them, getting more and more soaked with piss as I play for you.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 1 h 0 min
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile