Old 06-05-2019, 10:14 PM #2921
Модератор

Модератор

Get all 13 amazing videos!!!
The Beginning
I made another huge shit collection video adventure! I have collected 49 loads of my shit! Ive kept all 49 loads of my poop in jars in my freezer. Ive got all my poop ready, a pool to play in, and tons of toys! Im going to get so dirty in this adventure! But first I need to push out the 50th load of shit! I can tell that its going to be a wet one! Watch this wet shit burst out of my asshole! Now its time to empty all of this poop out an play with it! Listen to me talking dirty to you as I empty all my shit out. Look at this huge mountain of poop! Thats 50 loads of shit right there! Wow!
Smearing
Look at this mountain of shit! Thats 50 loads of my poop right there! The smell is overwhelming! Theres so much poop to play with! Watch me smear my 50 loads of shit all over my body! I love talking dirty to you as I smear this mountain of shit onto my body! I roll around in my poop and make sure my whole body is completely covered in my delicious stinky shit!
Shit Pig
Oink Oink! Im a happy, dirty shit piggy! There is nothing happier than a pig in shit! Especially a pig in a huge pile of shit! Look at all this poop piggy gets to play in! This is my pig pen full of 50 loads of shit! Watch me roll around in my piggy nose, ears, and tail! Listen to me talk dirty to you and tell you all the nasty things that run through my mind! I love feeling all this poop all over my piggy body! Im the happiest dirty shit pig in the world!
Tittie Fucking
Look at my big, beautiful, natural tits! They look so sexy smeared with 50 loads of poop! Do you want to fuck these big poop covered boobs of mine? It would feel so good to have your cock sliding up and down between my tits, getting my poop smeared all over! Think about how sexy your cum would look splattered across my poop covered tits! Tittie fuck my huge boobs until you cum all over them!
Come Play With Me
Come play with me in my pool filled with 50 loads of my big, stinky loads of shit! Let me tell you all the things I want to do with you in my pool of poop! We could have so much filthy fun together with this much poop! Dont you want to come play with me? Listen to my sexy, dirty talking and hear all of my dirty, secret fantasies!
Squirting
Im covered in so much poop! Its making me so horny! I want to cum so bad! When I cum really hard I squirt like crazy! I know Im going to cum so hard this time! All this poop smeared all over my body is making my pussy drip like crazy! Watch me play with my favorite g spot toy! This toy will make me cum and squirt so hard!
Vore/Giantess Fantasy
Do you remember when I shrunk you down into a little bitty toy. I shrunk you down and swallowed you. You slowly worked your way through my body until you became my poop. I pushed you out in a load of shit and kept you trapped in my poop in a jar in my freezer. Now Ive emptied all that poop out into my pool. Youve got to be in here some where with all of this poop! How will I ever find you in 50 loads of poop! What will you do if I cant ever find you!? Youll be thrown away with my garbage and left to rot in a landfill somewhere. Oh it must suck to be you, you teeny tiny little man.
Big Dildo Fucking
Im such a horny shit girl covered in 50 loads of poop! Good thing I have this huge dildo to fuck! Im going to get my pussy so dirty and covered with shit! I dont care though! That just turns me on even more! Watch me ride this huge dildo as I get shit all up inside of my pussy! Oh yes, I love being a filthy shit fucker!
Doggie Dildo Fucking
Im such a dirty, shit lover! I love smearing all of this poop all over my body! Being covered in 50 loads of shit has turned me on so much! I need to cum so bad! Ive got my favorite dildo to fuck me so good! Lookie what I have! Its a doggie cock dildo! Im going to fuck this doggie and cum so hard, all while covered in 50 loads of my shit! Watch that red doggie cock going in and out of my dirty, shitty pussy! Mmm! Oh doggie, were so dirty and covered in poop!
Wolf Cock Fucking
Oh yes! I cannot believe how horny I am being covered in 50 loads of shit! I want to get fucked by all of my taboo animal dildos! They turn me on so much! Especially being so completely covered in poop! Check out my naughty wolf cock! Do you want to watch me fuck this wild wolf cock until I cum like crazy!?
Horsie Cock Dildo
Ive got one more dildo to get filthy with in my 50 loads of shit! This is the biggest taboo animal cock dildo that I have! Oh yes, its a horsie cock! Look how massive this cock is! Its going to feel so good fucking my filthy shit covered pussy! Look at that cock stretching my shit covered hole open! You can see all the shit up inside of my pussy. And listen to this monster dildo fucking me! The noises are amazing! You can hear my pussy juicing up! Im going to cum so hard on this shit covered cock! Im going to cum so hard that I squirt! Oh yes, fuck me horsie cock!
Pussy Packed With Shit
Look at all this shit I have! Its all over me! Theres thick layer of poop coating my body and Ive got tons more! My pussy is all dirty from me fucking my shit covered dildos. I might as well get it even dirtier by packing my pussy with shit! Watch me stuff my filthy pussy with shit! Look at all that poop Im pushing up inside my pussy! Oh it feels so good! What are you thinking about? Are you thinking about fucking my filthy shit packed pussy! I bet it would feel amazing! My cunt is full of shit! Now watch me shit my poop out of my pussy!
Face And Hair Smearing
I am almost 100% covered in poop! Theres poop on my tits, my belly, my ass, my arms and legs, my back, and in my hair! Its almost everywhere! The only place that is not covered in poop, is my face! Well, its time to fix that! Watch me smear my face in 50 loads of shit! I cake on that poop so theres a thick layer of shit on my face! Then I scoop up some more poop and smear it all in my hair! Oh yes! Now Im covered! Completely covered in poop!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 29 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:15 PM #2922
Модератор

Модератор

I just shit out this little load of poop! It looks so good! I want to eat it! Watch me eat my poop! I break off a little piece and pop it into my mouth. I swallow it right down without even gagging! Oh it tastes so good and gets me so turned on! I shove the entire load in my mouth and taste it all. I push the shit out of my mouth so it looks like Im shitting out of my mouth!
I pick up a bigger piece and swallow that too! This time I gag a little. But I still swallow it all! I talk dirty to you as I taste my shit! Then I swallow one more little turd. I love eating my shit! I love knowing you are watching me eat my own poop!
Soon I will be pooping out the poop that I ate! Do you want to watch me shit out the poop that I ate!? Ill be shitting out my shit! My twice digested shit! Wow! Check out this beautiful creamy load of poop! I wish I could eat every bit of the poop that comes out of my ass!
New! If you spend $50 on my videos Ill send you 3 FREE videos of your choice! Send me the receipt for proof and pick out your videos!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:16 PM #2923
Модератор

Модератор

Usually I dont do this, but I was feeling rather hungry. I ate all of a chipotle burrito bowl and a serving of chips and salsa in one sitting. I was so bloated that I looked pregnant. I show off my big belly and jiggle it around. I show it from different angles. A little while later I felt like I need to poop. Although I was pretty constipated so it was a few turds. A little while later I pooped again. This time I wasnt so constipated. A little while after this I pooped for the 3rd time. I was so desperate this time and you can see why. I quickly release the shit from my asshole and it comes out like chocolate soft serve and makes a pile in the toilet. Sorry if some of the clips are kinda dark
Models: evakokoro

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:16 PM #2924
Модератор

Модератор

It happens almost every day. I wake up, I drink coffee and the bombs get loud. I have a lot of gas in myself and the most in the morning.
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:16 PM #2925
Модератор

Модератор

All you dirty diaper slave boys will show your devotion to your diaper Goddess. You have one one task you must cum three times! Im going to show you how to properly make a big mess, what a diaper should look like when its loaded to the maximum with poop, and how it should feel! Dirty boys need to be shown how to do it, and must follow my instructions!
The first time I am going to seduce you until you cum. The second time Im going to give you full instructions how to masturbate, so you cum again. And then the third time Im going to masturbate myself with you in my own filthy, messy poop filled diaper so we cum together.
In this movie Im going to use the diaper and wet it and do a huge poop in it. Its going to be so full of poop that it hangs down heavily between my legs under its own weight. I want yours to be the same were going to be dirty together. There will be a lot of pee, a lot of poop and a lot of farts. Its a very hot and nasty clip that is only for the dirtiest diaper slave boys!. I have made this video in 2 parts,because I cant upload it the whole,( its not allowed more then 2G).
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 24 min 39 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:16 PM #2926
Модератор

Модератор

Listen to me tell you about how I saved up my poo for four whole days! My tummy is rumbling and I am desperate to get all of this shit out of me! Four days is a long time to go without pooping! I am definitely ready to shit all this shit out! Do you want to watch?
Old 06-05-2019, 10:16 PM #2927
Модератор

Модератор

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
I start off with a super close up of me birthing a pile of turds and then showing off my steamers, doesnt all my smelly shit look SO good?
Old 06-05-2019, 10:17 PM #2928
Модератор

Модератор

Today is going to be a very special day. Not only am I going to feed you your treat, but Im going to tell you how to jerk off and cum while you eat my shitand baby, were going to eat this load together
Old 06-05-2019, 10:17 PM #2929
Модератор

Модератор

ive been holding my poo in for 6 days. and this is what comes out watch me on the toilet as the poo comes out easily and then see all my poo in the toilet
Models: Bigbootypanties

Duration: 3 min 15 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:18 PM #2930
Модератор

Модератор

*Light period blood in the beginning!*
This video takes the time to cover my tits and play a little. This poo was such a pretty color green. Did you see how nice it slid out? I had bits of avocado and almonds in it. So fun seeing what came out, and even better, seeing it all over my titties. I look good in green, don't I?
Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile