Old 11-01-2019, 12:34 PM #100291
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip - no names are mentioned
I remember the last time i fucked your man pussy with my strapon , was soo much fun that i told all my gfs about it and now they are begging me to bring u in one of our girl nights and see how you cum from playing with your ass. But i dont want you to embarase me so we need to practice getting an orgasm with a dildo while clenching on it and moaning like a bitch.
Add a code to your order " 30% Markup "LOSER TAX"
Add a code to your order " 50$ Markup "FAILURE TAX"
Add a code to your order " 25$ Markup "CumTaX"

Use the coupon code "NOTICEME" to stand out!
Use the coupon code "ILOVEVALERIE" to prove your adoration!
Use the coupon code "VALWALLET" to spoil me!
[email*protected]
Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 19 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:38 PM #100292
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: You walk in and say my Step-Mom just told me you are dying and have 1 month to live. You mention being flirty that you have noticed last week on your computer you had pictures of me in various bikini-beach pictures. You also mention that you always have seen me checking out your hot ass. You say you purposely wear slutty clothes around the house to tease me. You say why dont we make a deal. You can watch me undress anytime and jerkoff as long as you leave all 5 million dollars to bunny. Nothing to your natural **** or to my Step-Mother!!! You want it all!!! You constantly say that your are a brat and want to be spoiled. And have always know that i am in love with you. Say the last month could be your best just sign the will you have with you. As the video goes you slowly strip and constantly mention how hot your ass is. You mention that you always wanted a sugardaddy, but never realized the sugardaddy would be my stepdaddy. Black thong and sexy black bra and heels are all that is left when I sign the will. And you mention that you love being a brat and homewrecker and golddigger. And how I left nothing to your natural
Kids.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 24 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:39 PM #100293
Модератор

Модератор

You've been begging to cum for a while. I've been teasing, hurting and denying you for so long. Your bulging and can't concentrate on anything. LOL. OK. so i will let you cum this week. YEP! But wheres the catch? Is there a catch? What do you have to do? Only one way to find out.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:41 PM #100294
Модератор

Модератор

You've been a bad student in class today. Not paying any attention. So you are here with your teacher for detention. You still can't seem to get a grip. This is not going to work out, you know that right? What are you looking at? My legs... heels... my feet. Oh, I see. I'm distracting you with my pantyhose. We're going to have to figure out a solution here. I can see that you are hard. We'll I'll give you this one time to get it all out of your system, so to speak.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:41 PM #100295
Модератор

Модератор

Kneel in front of me, I need to talk to you about something that may be rather embarrassing to you. I've been noticing the way you have been looking at me lately, it's inappropriate. If your guardian caught you, you'd be in big trouble! I'm not going to punish you though, I'd rather encourage you to explore your budding sexuality. you see, I was scared you might be gay! What a relief when I saw your pants growing when you were gazing at my nylon clad legs.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 14 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:42 PM #100296
Модератор

Модератор

As the title says. I wonder how much she get's out of just one side?
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:43 PM #100297
Модератор

Модератор

You don't get a mesmerizing softspoken yet genuinely mean babysit-jerkoff from me, which is, if your head is already too clouded to remember, to fuck your mind and your wank stick up; and I'm s indifferent about that outcome ah.. No prepping needed, this is something you use multiple times everyday, is practical, and won't leave any sign on your skin later except on your ego.
Disponibile in ITA: cerca Sega schiumosa
Models: high on daria

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 508 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:45 PM #100298
Модератор

Модератор

I am the Boss of your naughtiest fantasies and the Succubus of your dreams. From across the room you stare at Me daily as we work across the hall from each other. Your eyes fixated on constantly. You can't get enough of My face, hair, curves. You eagerly anticipate glimpses of My expensive lingerie that you suspect I wear to Torment you. I can feel that you spend hours obsessing over Me daily. I know you go home every night and jerk off the the thought of how I looked and smelled that day. Cumming for Me is the only relief you can ever find from the control the Succubus has over your balls now. She knows you can cum to anything or anyone else now. This is the price you pay for your perversions and gawking. This day at work you imagine Me sending you signals that I am horny for you, mouthing "come fuck Me" words, sucking on My fingers, stripping on My desk, dry humping on top of My desk. You can't stop these visions. A Succubus this wicked gets inside and never lets up. I am inside of you so deep you can't even tell what's real or what just in your head. Buy this clip and jerk off so hard it hurts. You've searched the internet for years to find an office fantasy clip this seductive, and here it finally is. Mark it up and thank Me. Always! MARKUP CODES 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 889 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:49 PM #100299
Модератор

Модератор

Sultry, seductive, Erotic Nikki teases and asks, Is it the heels? Is it the pantyhose? No. It's neither of those, is it. you get so turned on every time I cross My sexy legs, don't you. Oh, I know you so well. Trying to catch every glimpse you can. Does it make your dick hard? you can tell Me. Everyone has there little kink. you have a fetish for leg crossing. Tell Me. Are you stroking your dick right now? Watch this clip and stroke along to My instruction and leg crossing until you cum hard for My leg crossing in pantyhose and heels.
Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:51 PM #100300
Модератор

Модератор

Here you are again in front of a glowing screen with your cock in your hand! LOL! Stroke it while I tell you what that makes you!
Goddess Halrey
Categories: JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Cum Countdown.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile