Old 11-01-2019, 05:07 PM #100401
Модератор

Модератор

These are legs you will never ever forget loser. When you're too old to even jerk off anymore, you'll look back upon being able to serve and worship my perfect legs and smile fondly. Most of your pathetic memories will long gone, but not my gorgeous legs!! Strutting my perfect stems and weakening you every single day, I've worked my way so deep into your loser brain that I will always remain. My long sexy legs are the best part of your loser life, so thank me bitch. You will never forget me or my perfect legs!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 229 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:08 PM #100402
Модератор

Модератор

It's been years you've been concerned about your unconventional desires. You're not quite sure why you love feet so much but you feel like your addiction is growing out of control. Day by day you become more and more ashamed by your weakness. You finally decided to go see a Therapist-Fantasy to help shake this insatiable thirst for soles. At first everything seems normal. Your new Therapist-Fantasy comes highly recommended so you feel as though there's nothing to worry about. She keeps reassuring you that this isn't something to be ashamed of and this puts you at ease, she even tells you she has a special technique to get rid of your kink, if that's what you really want. You couldn't be happier to hear this. You're ready to finally be normal. Thats when everything takes an interesting turn. She removes her shoes and starts to tease you with her bare feet, you cant help but be confused. You start to lose control immediately. You feel your cock growing as you turn bright red. She then reveals that the technique she is actually Exposing-Fantasy you to is meant to intensify your addiction. You will finally truly understand being powerless. This wasn't the type of Therapy-Fantasy you were looking for when you came in but now you feel the strongest urge to please me. I start to instruct you to stroke and you helplessly oblige my request. Second by second you find yourself further entranced by my voice, following instructions blindly without second thought. You quickly realize that your addiction will never loosen its grip on you and now your Therapist-Fantasy has you completely under her spell.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 16 min 13 s
Size: 2.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:13 PM #100403
Модератор

Модератор

Who's going to make your cock and balls hurt? This Goddess right here! You get what you deserve. I'll let you jerk it like I say. I'll even let you cum. You'll get all tied up and then you'll ruin it on my command. I want you feel that fine line between pain and pleasure. I'll make it hurt real good!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 254 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:13 PM #100404
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Monique - iwantclips

Models: Princess Monique

Duration: 23 min 29 s
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:14 PM #100405
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies will be able to see what's inside this clip and the slight nip slips and pussy slips within . You've been begging for this moment to happen ever since you fell in love with my fat juicy booty huh? Your dick is already throbbing anticipating to see my juicy asshole isn't it? You want to fuck me so bad and bend me over and anally penetrate me don't you Step-Daddy? I'll make sure you bust a fat nut with my special cum countdown. Goddess is a tease by nature and it just so happens that April fools is coming *hint* *hint* . Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip . **Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:14 PM #100406
Модератор

Модератор

You can't even think straight when you see me in nylons. You have a weakness for them and I am the embodiment of your absolute fantasy. You love how they complement my body so well. Seeing the way that they hug my trim waist to my lovely ass and long, lean legs, your cock gets so excited. All that you can think of is how silky and feminine they feel and how badly you want to cum on them. How badly you want to stroke your hand up and down from my curvy ass to my perfectly pedicured toes as you touch yourself.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:15 PM #100407
Модератор

Модератор

You've always craved pain. Not just any pain, but the erotic combination of pleasure and hurt inflicted upon your most intimate parts by a beautiful woman. Cock and ball Torment. You will give into your deepest fantasy. Today is the day when you'll experience your very first CBT session, under my direction. I'll take it easy on you, I promise. There will be so much stroking and edging, so much erotic teasing, that your overwhelming arousal will transform the pain into its own form of pleasure. Starting out slow, and then the intensity ramps up. There'll be impact play, temperature play, tied up balls, rough jerking, and more. I promise I won't give you more than you can handle. I promise I will make it easier than you thought possible. Just turn off your brain, comply, and let your cock do the thinking. At the end, you'll perform a special act of cock Torment: a ruined orgasm. You'll be desperate to explode after all that jerking and erotic suffering, but you will ruin it. This denial will teach you an important lesson: that cock and those balls belong to me. They are my little playthings, and I can give them pleasure or inflict pain whenever and however I want. Total surrender.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 29 min 6 s
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:16 PM #100408
Модератор

Модератор

I know just how to make you crave me to the point that you need me. Pantyhose and pussy is your weakness. Admit it. You're done for. Buy this clip, get your cock out, and stroke to my commands. You can't escape that thirst that you feel. You need to see me. You need to worship my beautiful body, my sexy long legs, my tight round ass, and my perfect pussy that you are dying to get the slightest glimpse of through my tan pantyhose. Get ready to worship. Breathe me in. I linger in your mind. the thought of me never ceases.

Fetishes: Pantyhose Fetish, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Legs, Leg Fetish, Pussy Worship, Foot Fetish, Female Domination, Femdom
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:17 PM #100409
Модератор

Модератор

Step-Mum has prepared you a very special meal, come taste me at the table
Models: InfinateAmor

Duration: 9 min 28 s
Size: 574 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:18 PM #100410
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my faggot boy,
In this video you will be completely mind-fucked by gay triggers. You love my forced-bi videos. You love when i call you MY faggot. Faggot triggers are everywhere. No matter where you go. They originate in your mind and slowly take over your whole existence. You lose control and start craving big juicy cocks. This video is interactive with elements of hy_pno (mild humiliation, mostly encouragement to turn bi for me). I start you off slowly and at the end of the video you will be exploding with epic orgasm to huge meaty dicks.
I want you to have a dildo by your side or any other cock-shaped object. Here's how we play: Every time I say "FAGGOT" you stuff that dildo in your mouth. Every time you see a pic of big yummy cocks on your screen, you stuff your mouth again. After all, you are an inferior male. You crave to be on your knees pleasuring big cocks, licking Alpha balls. Come on, cock-sucker, stroke to all the triggers until i convert you into full-blown faggot.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile