Old 11-01-2019, 08:31 PM #100491
Модератор

Модератор

You boys have this insane notion running through your heads that it is your right to cum. You all think that your pleasure trumps all other factors. Well I'm here to let you know that is not the case. See, your pleasure doesn't really mean anything at all. You don't have to cum in every sexual experience. The fact that you think this way only encourages you to make demands on women to take responsibility for your orgasms. That isn't fair. So you're going to take responsibility for your orgasm, or rather, your lack of orgasm. You're going to edge for me. You're going to jerk for me. But there will be no cumming for you. You see, you don't deserve it. You don't deserve pleasure without first tending to the pleasure of someone else. Today, that someone else is me. It pleases me to see you struggle and go without an orgasm.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:32 PM #100492
Модератор

Модератор

One of my UK slaves wants to fly across an ocean just to spend his birthday in my dungeon. Since he is turning the big 5-0, I invite him to stay with me for a couple weeks so I can help him celebrate his birthday! I even let him bring his mistress along for the trip and invite another one of my Dommes to join the party. He thinks he is gonna have a fun and erotic couple weeks of for his birthday, but when you submit to 3 Dommes, the only gift you will be getting is a sucker punch everyday for how old you are and endure whatever painful treatments we decided to put him through. Maybe next time he'll be wise just to buy a new sports car instead.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:32 PM #100493
Модератор

Модератор

Get high and do as I say. Stroke, and clip and buy more Bunny clips. Pay for clip after clip as you get int0xicated with my orders. You'll get so high for me, doing as I say feels so good. Getting higher and higher for Bunny feels like nothing else. You relax and smoke and stare at me. Enticing to stay here for a very long time. Edge and edge for hours. Keep smoking and holding it in. This is the Bratty Bunny Budget. Inhale and spend. Watch the intense tease.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 916
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:32 PM #100494
Модератор

Модератор

After months of frustration regarding your erectile dysfunction and numerous complaints from your wife you have finally decided to see someone. As soon as you see Dr. Kennedy you're both intrigued and embarrassed. But she assures you you are in good hands and promises to help with the issue. She explains her practice is unorthodox but has seen much success in her studies with other patients. You decide to proceed... After asking a few questions she then hands you a clear drink. You start to feel relaxed then suddenly notice her white lab coat has come off! Before you know it she is in sexy lace lingerie explaining your issue with E.D. is not your own but your haggard old wife's! You begin to agree....
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 14 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:36 PM #100495
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Dakota Charms and Conor Coxxx were hanging out and were so horny that they started fucking in the bathroom. Leaning against the wall, she moans as he pounds her tight pussy with his huge cock. When he's ready to cum, she begs to have a him give a facial with his jizz. Using her talented mouth, she sucks him until he blows over her face.
She's still horny and gets in doggy position. As he goes deeper and harder, her perky tits bounce as she rams her pussy against him. Laying on her back, Dakota arches her back and moans. When she's pounded scissorstyle, her face contorts in pleasure as she takes it all in. Conor goes down on her and licks her pussy while she smiles at you watching her.
OTHER KEYWORDS- BG, boy girl, home video, doggy style, missionarysex, fucking, standing sex, sex positions, oral, blowjobs, BJ, gonzo, amateur, cumshots, cum shots, facials, orgasms, big dicks
brunettes, all natural,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:39 PM #100496
Модератор

Модератор

Don't buy this clip for the dialogue, I don't have anything but the usual to say. Buy it because my body is perfectly sculpted, buy it because I'm wearing a gorgeous set of lingerie, buy it because those vintage sheer stockings won't worship themselves.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 7 min 55 s
Size: 261 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:39 PM #100497
Модератор

Модератор

My legs make you so weak. Get down on your knees and fall to the ground. That's it, good boy. Just watch the way My leg bounces up and down as it rests on the other. Legs, Stockings, Heels... Now say it out loud. you've never seen more perfect legs than Mine, there's just something about them that you crave. Something so flawless, you Need My legs.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 39 s
Size: 346 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:39 PM #100498
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:41 PM #100499
Модератор

Модератор

This is a fun video of me hula hooping and stripping out of a pink bikini.
Models: ohmgasm

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Size: 183 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:42 PM #100500
Модератор

Модератор

You are already so pathetic but! Guess what?! I know the perfect way for you to be even more pathetic! I mean, look at your height. You are already soooo short. What if you were even shorter? LOL! Yeah. Just look at Me in My sexy bra, high heels and black pantyhose. I'm 6'4" with these heels on. You do not compare to My height but I think it needs to be a whole lot worse for you. You should be even shorter for Me. You should be even more intimidated and even more pathetic for Me since I am your Goddess. Look into My sweet eyes and listen to My harsh voice guiding you to shrink more and more and more for Me.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 15 min 11 s
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile