Old 11-04-2019, 03:42 AM #101361
Модератор

Модератор

Hot date tonight? Well, I'm ruining it with My tits and this clip so you may as well cancel that date now. Aww thought maybe you found a girlfriend but nope, Im not going to let you meet her much less try and connect or bond with her hahaha...

I'm going to make you stroke and stroke and stroke while I squeeze My breasts in your face and remind you how much more fun it is to be single and worship Me than it is to have boring vanilla sex. #Boring

A cum countdown at the end of all My homewrecking teasing and date ruining boob bouncing, to make sure you don't think about going there horny, if you even show up at all...

Watch My hot date ruining bouncy tits get flaunted in your face hours before you have your date.
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 03:42 AM #101362
Модератор

Модератор

Did I say something too far, endorphins running high on power? Or do I really get off on your security? When it amplifies a submissive person's desire like this, I do. And if I wasn't proud of what I just said in heat, I would have had it edited. I love doing this to a true submissive and I plan to do it alllllll the time all I have to do is make sure I can control myself while controlling you. Cuz this was wild.
(Hint I say the secret at about the 3 minute mark.)
Models: BlakeTangent

Duration: 17 min 18 s
Size: 766 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 03:43 AM #101363
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is in Spanish!! Kneel down before your Latina Goddess. Her perfect body mesmerizes your mind as she rules supreme over your weak submissive brain. A powerful Goddess Sativa dominates you in Spanish, and every word makes you more and more devoted and addicted to your Supreme Empress. On your knees slave and serve your Spanish Goddess as she sees fit.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 23 s
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 03:45 AM #101364
Модератор

Модератор

I know you can't take your eyes off My perfect tits, so you must pay. Are you already touching yourself thinking about how perfect My body is? I know you are. You're thinking about the way My tits would feel. How they would taste. Watch this video while you stroke and fantasize about My tits in your face. You can't even see under My bra, but you can't help but imagine My perfect pink nipples. It's okay, you have my permission to play today, pet -- but no cumming without paying the Cum Tax, too!
Markup Codes for Good Pets:
“wystrispet” - 100%
“wystrispig” - 200%
Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 03:46 AM #101365
Модератор

Модератор

You know that game already, right? This time try to hold it even longer. Have you been practicing since the last time? I hope you did, because my sexy teasing might take your breath away ha ha.
Models: Nina G

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 03:46 AM #101366
Модератор

Модератор

Jessica's creepy stalker takes the ball gag out of her mouth and shakes his dick in front of her scared face. He wants her to suck his dick but she doesn't want to. He threatens to put the ball gag back in her mouth but she instead puts his dick in her mouth. He makes her suck it and even fucks her mouth. He wants her to tell him that she loves sucking dick but she refuses to say it so he fucks her mouth hard. Jessica says she wants to go home but he tells her she is never going home while his hard dick slides in and out of her mouth. As he films her sucking dick he tells her he's going to send this video to her Step-Parents so they can see what a good dick sucker she is. He tells her to say hello to her Step-Mommy and Step-Daddy but she refuses so he fucks her mouth even harder. As she becomes more defiant, the more he holds her head down and fucks that mouth. He is going to break her. When she becomes too much to handle, he puts her back to **** by covering her face with a rag. He's going to make her love him.
Models: FetishAndSex

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 03:47 AM #101367
Модератор

Модератор

Ready for a sweet treat? You're going to worship My body as usual, but this time I have a special surprise for you.

Whether you're obsessed with My big perfect tits or addicted to My gorgeous bubbly ass, this sinfully delicious clip will have you on your knees quick.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 17 min 6 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 03:47 AM #101368
Модератор

Модератор

All boobs are good boobs. Big, round, bouncy jugs and little, perky ones like Mine. You have a real weakness for them. Now I'm gonna make you edge to the teasing of My soft cleavage and hints of petal pink nipples. I'm gonna flaunt them in your face until you're right on the edge... then deny you an orgasm over your titty obsession!
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 610 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 03:48 AM #101369
Модератор

Модератор

Slave #929 has just received his judicial punishment for his poor behaviour under my watchful eye. He was tied down to a pommel horse in the harsh British winter and caned until ****. Overseeing his punishment has seen my beautiful laced leather boots become quite muddied and unsatisfactory to my high standards of presentation. I am going to make #929 lick my boots clean until I am pleased, and as his 'reward' for 60 days of chastity, I will allow him to masturbate over them until completion. He will then lick every single drop of his disgusting mess up before returning to his metal cage for a stint of 90 days this time.
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 13 min 12 s
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 03:50 AM #101370
Модератор

Модератор

JOI Challenge - You're going to cum 3 times for me in one day, and it all starts right now. Are you ready for it? Of course you are It's not like it will be difficult to completely drain your balls 3 separate times for me, as I tease you with my tight sexy body and instruct you on how to stroke and when to cum. I know you love when I am in complete control of that cock.

In this clip, you will cum for my gorgeous face while staring into my intense and beautiful eyes as I tell you to cum. But we're only just getting started. --> Afterwards, you'll need to purchase the clip "Orgasm #2" to cum for my perky tits, and then "Orgasm #3" to cum for my perfect ass all in the same day.
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile