Old 07-18-2019, 02:46 PM #58751
Модератор

Модератор

You 've been a bad boy this year , and now Mrs Claus has come to bring your gifts..a heaping helping of edging and CBT in tandem! I know you 're excited to prove your worth as an obedient boy , so surely you won 't fail. Several rounds in , you 're guaranteed to be a *little * sore (lol ) and then have an assignment for when we complete our session. And here you thought you wouldn 't get anything for the holidays from me...
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 15 min 29 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 802 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:46 PM #58752
Модератор

Модератор

My ass looks AMAZING in my new yoga pants. They hug my booty in all the right places. I pull them up and show you my jiggly cheeks in the stretchy material. I bend over and show you an amazing view of my ass right in your face. My thick thighs fill out the pants and stretch the material. I shake my booty and tease you with my delicious ass. These yoga pants make your dick hard don 't they? I slide the pants down and show off my cute lacey red panties. I spank my booty for you and show you how it jiggles. I pull the yoga pants back up my booty and shake and wiggle. My ass is irresistible. I know you want to cum for my booty.
Models: Kittenchu

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 401 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:46 PM #58753
Модератор

Модератор

I confront you in your cubicle when our co -workers are out to lunch informing you that I plan to have you for dinner tonight. You 're to show up on time or else I 'll hunt you down and make your d **th painful. Also , I have a special treat for you if you comply. You 've been in love with me since the first time we met , so it 's a date! You eagerly arrive 5 minutes early , ready to be my meal. You get the reward of being my sex toy before I eat you. I know you 've always been drawn to my tits , so I intend to ride you topless to climax! Once we finish together , I shrink you down and put you between two gouda cheese slices. I 'm now ready to devour you.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 15 min 12 s
Size: 755 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:46 PM #58754
Модератор

Модератор

Hey , loser. You probably noticed that I 'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope , I 'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts , a tank top , and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime , but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty , don 't I? It doesn 't matter that I 'm not wearing latex or fetish gear , you 're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can 't help it , your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I 'm so right , aren 't I? It doesn 't matter what I wear ; you 'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:46 PM #58755
Модератор

Модератор

Hey , loser. You probably noticed that I 'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope , I 'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts , a tank top , and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime , but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty , don 't I? It doesn 't matter that I 'm not wearing latex or fetish gear , you 're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can 't help it , your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I 'm so right , aren 't I? It doesn 't matter what I wear ; you 'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:46 PM #58756
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm so hot that I don 't even have to try. No high heels today. No sexy dress. But I 'm still drop dead gorgeous. My tits , my ass , my legs. Perfection. My cute almost sweet voice and laugh can be so deceiving. You start to think that I may be nice to you. That I 'll let you stroke to me with ease. And now you 're getting hard. Your cock is throbbing. You 're dying to yank on that cock just looking at how amazing I am. Knowing you 'll never get a hot girl like me. So you 'll do it won 't you? You 'll do as I say. Just to make me laugh. Just to please me. Even as doubt floods your mind. Then you see my tits. You grow weaker. You 're so weak for me. You can 't resist. You 'll do it for this hot ass. You 'll do it because you 're a pathetic loser. You like being called my loser. But ultimately you 'll do it because you can 't say no
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:46 PM #58757
Модератор

Модератор

You spent so much time cruising around the internet with your dick in your hand and now you 're stuck. You knew there were attractive women plying men out of their money , but how could you know that eventually you 'd find someone as unrelenting and logical as I am? You thought you 'd just perv around and never get caught. But I know exactly what you are. You 're an ATM.
Models: Bardot Smith

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:46 PM #58758
Модератор

Модератор

You 're my bitch. That 's why you keep coming back , isn 't it. My cruelty is everything to you and you can 't get enough. Being used , doing what you 're told , catering to me , pandering to my every whim , seeking my approval...you need this. You need me. And you can 't get this anywhere else but through me. You are my bitch.

It doesn 't matter how much I hurt you. You 'll do it. You 'll hurt because I like it and because I want you to. Go ahead , hurt yourself some more for me. It turns you on that I enjoy being cruel to you.

YOU 'RE MY BITCH.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:46 PM #58759
Модератор

Модератор

You 're my little P0ppers slut , and you 'll do exactly as I say , won 't you? So before we begin , I have a little challenge for you. I want you to take a pen and write " Slut " across your thighs , so that every time you look down , you 'll be reminded of what you are!
You know the rules by now , every time I put my finger to my nose you 're going to sniff your meds nice and deep for me. Don 't stop sniffing until I remove my finger from my nose.
There 's a good little P0ppers slut Now do exactly as I say , I 'm going to fuck you up nice and strong!
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:46 PM #58760
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own , please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! You 're so cute and I 'm glad I found you despite being so minuscule. That 's the smallest penis I have ever seen and I have to touch it. It 's too small to even feel poking my finger. My friends say I should eat you because micro -penis tastes good , but there are so many things you can do like clean my floor or feet with your mouth. I want you to jerk off your peepee because you have to do what I say. You have to cum when I tell you , otherwise you will be my snack. Jerk that tiny thing for me and stare into my green eyes. It 's so fun to see a man stroke his tiny wiener. I can tease you with my perky boobs which are small for me , but big for you! You have 5 seconds to cum and make this giantess really happy. Using my fingers , I do a cum countdown and am impressed with the load. It 's a small amount but big for your size. Thank you for putting the extra sauce on your helpless body. Licking my lips , I open my mouth wide and swallow you whole.
OTHER KEYWORDS - SPW , gentle giantess , Eat , verbal humiliation , female domination , masturbation instruction , jerk off encouragement , jerk off instruction , dirty talking , brunettes , all natural , @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile